Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.5.1.1 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Sunny, before updating I double checked the cost of the flags and they cost 5sb already so there's no change on that. In fact, after updating, there's really no visible change at all in anything. Maybe updates on the prizes?

Comment

Your smurfs are being punished for being naughty students that's why they are forced to sit on the floor instead :-)

Comment

Thanks, as always, Ms. Bee- you are awesome!

Comment

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          You guys are very welcome, as always. :P

Right after I updated--I won a 2nd pirate ship & the little island back to back (both 5 SB) & then I won 5 SB from Lucky (on the island--free try) I doubt it has anything to do with the update but winning those 3 prizes in a row...I'm glad I updated

Comment

• Ray888
          Ray888 commented
          Editing a comment
          Super lucky !!!

• Gsev_1
          Gsev_1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Ray! Considering the amount of Smurfberries I spent before the update...not so lucky lol... But right after the update...yeah I was feeling lucky

Hmm.....afraid we missed a huge glitch in our favor now, LOL! Usually they only hurry with a bugfix if there's some cool profit for us 😄

Comment

• Augustus
          Augustus commented
          Editing a comment
          lol, what was the glitch, Tapasz? I play on Android so I never knew about it.

• Tapasz
          Tapasz commented
          Editing a comment
          Don't know if there was one and wrote this when we didn't know what it should fix 😉. Just being suspicious there, haha!

I seem to have gifting signs on all my friends villages in the gifting map, even though my gifting time got really late last night with all the crashing. ??Has the gifting sign been updated to indicate 23hr gifting now, maybe??

.....edit....I am 'away' right now with a bad internet connection. I thought I might still be able to gift, but now I can't get the friend list to load at all. Sorry to those on my list. Please skip me.
        Last edited by Caro; 03-07-2014, 04:05 AM. Reason: Now can't get friend list to load :(

Comment

I really hope this bug fix comes with new Bonus Items for the Exclusive Offers! Pirate Smurf has me out of Smufberries almost immediately after I buy them!

If Beeline doesn't want to have more new Bonus items per update can't we get color variations of them? The dragon on the treasure pile is really cool, but do I need two? But if it also came in red or blue I would buy both!

Comment

• Gsev_1
            Gsev_1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh no! Please don't tell me I missed the dragon hoard for the mountain again I've been waiting for that one for the past few days. BTW--great idea about the color variations Purple...whoo-hoo-logged in on a different device right after I saw your post & voila...the dragon hoard popped up back to pirate smurf for me lol
            Last edited by Gsev_1; 03-07-2014, 08:04 AM.

• happybird
            happybird commented
            Editing a comment
            Gsev, me bucko, the first step is admitting you are powerless over booty and your plundering has become unmanageable! Arrr!

Hello fellow smurflings

I have noticed there are still several problems with all areas following the recent iOS update 1.5.1.1. Spelling Bee please could you clarify the status of these? There may be some things which have been confirmed in other threads so apologies in advance for these.

Main Village
          -Tracker still experiencing major flaws/disappearing part way through tracker window. Is there an eta on fixing this?

Island
          -I cannot place the pirate hideout anywhere. Is there a specific place it needs to go, much like the raft hut? I cannot place the hideout in any open location.
          -bamboo fences cannot be painted anymore? This may not be a recent bug, but something I've only just noticed. (Although I've often wondered why not all wooden items can be painted, such as benches, stools, rocking chairs and beach chairs - these things can be painted in the main village?)

Mountain
          -we still have two smurfettes. I don't particularly need these problem solved, but if there is a fix pending, I would be grateful if we could keep the smurfettes that gives 500 xp per smurfs instead of the one that gives 15 xp :-)
          -has there always been a limit on crystal storage of around 2300 crystals? Since we have to dig on the mountain to keep up our resources stocks and often get crystals by default... It would seem logical to make this open ended... If indeed that is possible.

Swoof planet
          -prior to the anteater's arrival, I increased my smurfs population by 7 smurfs (using 16 smurfberries in the process) before I realised that I had reached my limit for the planet. Since the recent updates, I haven't received any new smurfs, but if I tap on a hut my population still says I have 108 of 115. Considering the game took my smurfberries without a warnings about being at my smurfs cap, it would seem fair that I would receive the smurfs I added now that my critters are stored and I am no longer over smurf capacity? As a side point, I think the cap for critters and smurfs on the planet is way too low.
          -once stored, critters only give Xp once a day instead of twice a day as they do when they are roaming free? Surely this should match what we got from them previously?

There may well be other problematic things that I haven't come across so hopefully other users will post these.

Thanks in advance for your assistance!!
          Last edited by Tatiesmurf; 03-09-2014, 10:25 PM.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Taties. Please post any issues you are having with Tracker in this topic here: http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...smurfs-village

The Pirate Hideout needs to be placed in the water, not on land. I'm not sure if the Bamboo fences could ever be painted, but I'll try and check on that.

The Studio is aware of the double Smurfette Glitch, but I do not know when it will be fixed. The Double XP for Smurfette and Sassette was only for the Valentines Day update.

Without getting too technical, the limit on the Crystal Storage is tied to the size of the Mountain area, there is no way for the Studio to increase it without adding a new land expansion to the Mountain. It cannot be open ended due to software and hardware limitations.

Unfortunately, upgrading Mushroom Huts while at the Character Limit will basically be for cosmetic purposes only. Smurfs you would have gained can never be retroactively credited, even if you place enough Critters into the Storage to no longer be at the limit.

• Tapasz
            Tapasz commented
            Editing a comment
            Pretty sure we never could paint the bamboo fences! We asked for that way back without luck.

For the first time, Magicians saw-in-half-trick worked! Hopefully there was a bug fix on that, too?

Comment

Can anyone confirm whether the issue of space anteater fixed in this update?

Comment

• Kelly Hoon
              Kelly Hoon commented
              Editing a comment
              Can the space anteater collect all xp? It will not collect the extra points earned with each sculptures or baker items, wasn't it?
              Last edited by Kelly Hoon; 03-17-2014, 08:23 AM. Reason: Add "?"

• Spelling Bee
              Spelling Bee commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't know of that will be fixed or not.

• Kelly Hoon
              Kelly Hoon commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for the update, Spelling Bee

http://www.mysmurfsvillage.com/smurf...e-coming-soon/

Comment

• Pikkoro359
              Pikkoro359 commented
              Editing a comment
              Why Spelling Bee don't share about the next update?

I already did last week Pikko. http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...he-next-update

Comment

Hello everyone & Spelling Bee -

For what it's worth, I wanted to add my two cents about this update before the new one arrives:

- LOVE LOVE LOVE Pirate and everything that goes with him, I hope that one day I'll get the ship and telescope!

BUT

- I also have two smurfettes on the mountain

- As great and addictive as the Pirate game is, I feel it would be nice if the prizes were balanced out more. For example, I have gotten a SAND CASTLE for 5 smurfberries several times (epic fail), and yesterday was offered a red parrot on the first try, and when I decided to go ahead and play 5 smurfberries, I got…a red parrot. I imagine that the programming is very similar to Lucky's games, and since similar issues were fixed in the past, the same thing should be done here.

-Someone mentioned (somewhere) the fact that the delete button on the dragon EO was dangerously close to the place button and that it would be easy to delete it by accident (and that person added: "why would you want to delete and EO anyway?"). Well, I'm one of the fat fingered idiots that deleted it. I'm opening a ticket to get it back, but I thought I would echo that person's thoughts here.

- I'm also having a lot of crashing and failure to connect issues with friends

Comment

Working...
              X