Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.5.1.1 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly Hoon
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the update, Spelling Bee

• Spelling Bee
    commented on 's reply
    I don't know of that will be fixed or not.

• Kelly Hoon
    commented on 's reply
    Can the space anteater collect all xp? It will not collect the extra points earned with each sculptures or baker items, wasn't it?
    Last edited by Kelly Hoon; 03-17-2014, 08:23 AM. Reason: Add "?"

• ejic12
    replied
    Hello everyone & Spelling Bee -

For what it's worth, I wanted to add my two cents about this update before the new one arrives:

- LOVE LOVE LOVE Pirate and everything that goes with him, I hope that one day I'll get the ship and telescope!

BUT

- I also have two smurfettes on the mountain

- As great and addictive as the Pirate game is, I feel it would be nice if the prizes were balanced out more. For example, I have gotten a SAND CASTLE for 5 smurfberries several times (epic fail), and yesterday was offered a red parrot on the first try, and when I decided to go ahead and play 5 smurfberries, I got…a red parrot. I imagine that the programming is very similar to Lucky's games, and since similar issues were fixed in the past, the same thing should be done here.

-Someone mentioned (somewhere) the fact that the delete button on the dragon EO was dangerously close to the place button and that it would be easy to delete it by accident (and that person added: "why would you want to delete and EO anyway?"). Well, I'm one of the fat fingered idiots that deleted it. I'm opening a ticket to get it back, but I thought I would echo that person's thoughts here.

- I'm also having a lot of crashing and failure to connect issues with friends

Leave a comment:

• Spelling Bee
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Kelly, which issue are you referring to?

• Spelling Bee
    replied
    I already did last week Pikko. http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...he-next-update

Leave a comment:

• Pikkoro359
    commented on 's reply
    Why Spelling Bee don't share about the next update?

• Pikkoro359
    replied
    http://www.mysmurfsvillage.com/smurf...e-coming-soon/

Leave a comment:

• Kelly Hoon
    replied
    Can anyone confirm whether the issue of space anteater fixed in this update?

Leave a comment:

• Tapasz
    commented on 's reply
    Pretty sure we never could paint the bamboo fences! We asked for that way back without luck.

• Tapasz
    commented on 's reply
    Don't know if there was one and wrote this when we didn't know what it should fix 😉. Just being suspicious there, haha!

• Spelling Bee
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Taties. Please post any issues you are having with Tracker in this topic here: http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...smurfs-village

The Pirate Hideout needs to be placed in the water, not on land. I'm not sure if the Bamboo fences could ever be painted, but I'll try and check on that.

The Studio is aware of the double Smurfette Glitch, but I do not know when it will be fixed. The Double XP for Smurfette and Sassette was only for the Valentines Day update.

Without getting too technical, the limit on the Crystal Storage is tied to the size of the Mountain area, there is no way for the Studio to increase it without adding a new land expansion to the Mountain. It cannot be open ended due to software and hardware limitations.

Unfortunately, upgrading Mushroom Huts while at the Character Limit will basically be for cosmetic purposes only. Smurfs you would have gained can never be retroactively credited, even if you place enough Critters into the Storage to no longer be at the limit.

• happybird
    commented on 's reply
    Gsev, me bucko, the first step is admitting you are powerless over booty and your plundering has become unmanageable! Arrr!

• Augustus
    commented on 's reply
    lol, what was the glitch, Tapasz? I play on Android so I never knew about it.

• Tenny
    replied
    For the first time, Magicians saw-in-half-trick worked! Hopefully there was a bug fix on that, too?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X