Ohhhhhh, they are cute!

• Group of Pilus for €8,99 and 125 SB

Comment

• Nov. 24, 2014 Puppy & Kitten $9.99 125sb

Comment

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        Autumn leaves on the tropical Island? Really?

• Nov. 25, 2014 Chimpy $9.99 125sb

Comment

• Nov. 26, 2014 Group of Pilus $9.99 125sb

Comment

• Nov. 27, 2014 Bzzz fly with Purple smurf $9.99 125sb ( Available: Village )

Comment

• exclusieve berries freezes can do anything with it, too bad

Comment

• tzr1877
              tzr1877 commented
              Editing a comment
              Vicky .... I wondered the same thing. Look at the picture of the basket of sb - this is the standard 125 sb basket used in every other EO offer (vs the bucket 100 sb or the barrel 350 sb). If you add 60 that gives you 185 sb at $4.99 which is the best deal available. However; the advertised 20% extra only fits with a 50sb offer, which I think is the intended offer. But I must say the incorrect basket picture could be interpreted as 125 sb + 60 = 185. Possibly Beeline realized their error and disabled the offer so no one could get it until they fix the picture. Fingers crossed they will resend us a little somethin' somethin' special for Black Friday 😜.
              Last edited by tzr1877; 11-28-2014, 12:37 PM.

• Ray888
              Ray888 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yup, smurfberry bush is cheaper ($4.99=75sb)and smurfberry bush refill ($3.99=75sb) is the cheapest. Both this options give out 5 sb per day for a duration of 15days 😁

• Tenny
              Tenny commented
              Editing a comment
              I didn't even try to purchase it, because it's not a good offer. Anyway the game description says there are in app purchases for 0,79€ ... i've never seen offers for such a small price.

• Same for me!

Comment

• Comment

• Ray888
                Ray888 commented
                Editing a comment
                Better back-up your game before purchasing him as there are player who are having problem opening their apps after crashing while playing his mini-game.

• Purple!
                Purple! commented
                Editing a comment
                Ray he seems to be fine.

• Ray888
                Ray888 commented
                Editing a comment
                So this bug just affecting some player...thanks for the update, Purple.

• VIP offer Sailboat for €44,99😳

Comment

• Tenny
                Tenny commented
                Editing a comment
                Is there any interaction with the ship? It was an exciting moment to saw this offer pop up, but with resources instead of Smurfberries? No way ...

• Ray888
                Ray888 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yea, I don't see any smurf sail on the boat either while visiting their village.

• Purple!
                Purple! commented
                Editing a comment
                I want this so badly! It was heartbreaking to get the offer and not buy it, but it is just too expensive! So jealous of players who have this and the mansion, they are super cool items!

• ohhhh, really fantastic, but also too expansive for me😳😱😳😱 will not pay such a high price for a single item (with useless resources)😑

Comment

• perhaps Beeline should always send out expansive VIP offers😑😑😑 would save a lot of my money😑😑😑

Comment

• It's really lovely, but Santa Smurf has other ideas for me .....

Comment

• Oh, they think we spend that much money on a game we are not sure at the moment if they keep updating it in case the new game is successful...

Comment

• Dec. 1, 2014 Moat Monster $9.99 125sb

Comment

• Purple!
                        Purple! commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Finally! Best Cyber Monday deal ever! I thought we would never see him again! And no resources, best ever! He's so great, I just love the Moat Monster!
                    Working...
                    X