This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• This is really upsetting. I've been waiting for Finance Smurf for this game since he was first offered. Nothing, nada, lost in the woods! Also been getting EO offers first thing when opening my game. But NO finance. Didn't show up at all on either game. And what do I get first thing this morning???? You got it.......BIRDS! Again! Geeze Beeline, I'm about to lay off all my Smurfs and go back to Scrabble!

Comment

• Saffron
        Saffron commented
        Editing a comment
        @Baby Smurf, did the same, checked a few times, shut both games off as well, no EO. @Evabeva, are you at character limit on either of your games? I am in both in main village and I did manage one finance smurf during one of the extra EO but never another. @ Morning Sky, not sure character limit has anything to do with it. Perhaps someone at Beeline can answer that question.

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        @Saffron: you are not sure, but I am sure, because I tested it out: I was at Charakterlimit and didn't get the Finance Smurf EO. After I had put some Smurfs into the Relaxation hut the EO came through.

• Evabevasmurf
        Evabevasmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        We are not at character limit in any area on either game.

• Comment

• Comment

• Evabevasmurf
          Evabevasmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Bleah! I just tried to purchase this. Got the SBs but not the magic carpet slide. Now I have to do the jump through hoops thing with Beeline support. What a way to start my Monday!

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          I just don't know where Beeline expects us to put this stuff! Money is not the issue its space! I have no where to put it and storage is full!

• Baby Smurf
          Baby Smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          I totally get you Evabevasmurf... I've purchased enough berries in the past few weeks to have 10 VIP tokens. It seems every Monday they reset though. I dread contacting Support so I'm just waiting to spend that last $30 I need for Lifetime VIP and get it over with...

• Comment

• Smurfy-smurfy
          Smurfy-smurfy commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh, today's EO is special smurf! Panda, I hope you can get Purple smurf soon

• Panda
          Panda commented
          Editing a comment
          I hope so too Smurfy-smurfy. Thanks for your well wishes.....keeping my finger crossed.

• SushiSmurf
          SushiSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Panda, I'm waiting along with you for Purple smurf... (((((sending out good vibes)))))

• Comment

• SushiSmurf
          SushiSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Awesome! Thanks Beeline :-)

• Wow, used to be $99.99 Canadian. Exchange has put this over the top for me but it's a beauty. Not sure where it can be placed.

Comment

• smurfintheair
          smurfintheair commented
          Editing a comment
          Agree with you all, price is way too expensive! Looks great but I wonder how much daily XP it gives, how large is the footprint, if smurfs interact with it (on the balcony for instance) and if the front path can be changed and rock path added on top... Also doubt it's in any smurf comics or cartoon. Would be nice to know if Beeline really sells a lot of those or maybe none...

• Smurfy-smurfy
          Smurfy-smurfy commented
          Editing a comment
          I could buy 10 bird feeders with this price!!

• AJ Smurf
          AJ Smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          I would have bought it but I wasn't offered it. I was offered it a long time ago and have been waiting for it to be offered again. I'm bummed.

• Comment

• Smurfy-smurfy
          Smurfy-smurfy commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm sorry panda I got Mansion offer too. Wonder why there are two EOs today.

• Ray888
          Ray888 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yup, I got the mansion offer only on both my device too.

• Panda
          Panda commented
          Editing a comment

Please re-send the EO to us again Beeline, a lot of us who wanted this Bizz Fly with Purple Smurf 9.99 EO without resources, missed it again.

• Comment

• Comment

• 26 April 2015

Comment

• Not one sign of Finance on either game. Now back to Puzzle.

Comment

• Smurfy-smurfy
                Smurfy-smurfy commented
                Editing a comment
                How is your critter limit at MV on the building menu-huts? If it is 245/245, you can't get Finance EO since Finance smurf is counted as one critter, so he has no room to join your village. If not, I'm sorry you couldn't get EO. I've been wondering why you can't get it...!

• Apr. 27, 2015 Toy Shop + Resource Bundle $9.99 100sb

Comment

• Comment

• April 29, 2015 Smurflings $9.99 125sb

Comment

Working...
                  X