5 Feb 2019. Valentine Hut

Leave a comment:

• SushiSmurf
    replied
    4 Feb 2019. Prehistoric Chick, $9.99US

Leave a comment:

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Spelling Bee !! Funnily enough I hadn’t seen this yet and I happened to check my game just as the counter for the Blimp was going down from 9 seconds and got to see it switch back to the Castle😅😅😅

I’m so happy it came back around🤗🤗🤗

• Lilly
    commented on 's reply
    Okay thanks Spelling Bee. I have only seen the blimp today. I’ll look for the castle in a couple of hours then.

• Spelling Bee
    commented on 's reply
    Hi AlleycatttSmurf, Cupcake. and Purple!. The Smurfbowl Blimp and Chlorhydris Castle are both doing six-hour rotations. The Castle is about to go back on sale here at 3PM EDT, and last until 9PM EDT, then it will switch back over to the Blimp to finish out the day.

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    AlleycatttSmurf I don’t ‘do’ football, either, but I remembered seeing a promo for the Superbowl somewhere... 🤔😜

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Purple! I wish I had nabbed it too when I woke up so early😭😭😭 I wanted to figure out exactly where I was going to place it, and get an area all ready. But I missed my chance😖😖😖

I don’t think I ever would’ve got back to sleep after getting her magnificent Castle - I like to relish in my new favourite items too much😂😂😂

Cupcake sadly my Smurfs don’t celebrate American Football (unless the Seahawks are playing😜).

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Yup, happened to me, too! Guess someone realized that the Superbowl is today! 🤣🤣🤣

• Purple!
    commented on 's reply
    I had the same thing happen, but I woke up super early bought the castle, went back to bed, and now it’s the blimp.

• AlleycatttSmurf
    replied
    What the bleep is going on here!!! I just re- woke up all excited to buy Chlorhydris’ Castle for my Village (it’s 9am on Sunday where I live) and my game is showing the darn Blimp😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 02-03-2019, 09:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Purple!
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks AlleycatttSmurf! I had totally forgot about the cat collecting in this episode! For being a holiday episode it was surprisingly dark!

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Purple! It’s in this Valentine episode. I still need to re-watch it. I might be off on some details

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x27powp

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Purple! haha yes kind of - she threw them all into a dungeon because they weren’t the right ones for her potion. She wanted Azreal and Gargamel brought him over to trade him for gold or jewels or something. I need to rewatch the ep. 😸😸😸

I have to wait for the lower price point because I have to have her Castle and want her in my my MV and Mountain I think.... It was killing me not to buy her yesterday😖😖😖
Working...
X