Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready to welcome Potter Smurf in the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get ready to welcome Potter Smurf in the next update!

Reunite Nanny with her old friend Smoogle! Coming Soon in the next update.

By popular request from the community, new Large Pine Trees are being added in the next update to help decorate our village areas! There is sure to be a whole lot of re-decorating going on coming soon!

Beeline is hard at work on the next Smurfy update. Get ready to welcome Potter Smurf. Coming Soon!

looks like a mountain update.

I don't think they can top the pirate update for a while

Comment

I assume it will be on the mountain considering the grey background. But where?? Unless it comes with an expansion I haven't got room! Purple will be happy though!

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Tapasz. Yes, he'll be added to the Mountain, but no there is no new expansion. We're just going to have do a little re-arranging.

• Peyo Pal
        Peyo Pal commented
        Editing a comment
        I am so happy for Potter Smurf's arrival! I am glad he will be on the mountain as he will have lots of smurfy friends there who constantly dig....so fitting!!! Digging for dirt and pottery Thank you for the news Spelling Bee!

• 450Paddington
        450Paddington commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow, another update so close to each other beeline team must have been working very hard. Many thanks you guys/girls! 💪💪💪

Also wonder if this is Easter update? If not we won't get one I assume? There's no time for another one in between....

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Tapasz. To my knowledge, this is not an Easter update. As Chickadee said, Easter is not until April 20th this year. If (and again, this is just speculation) an Easter update is planned, there would still be enough time to release it after this update.

• Peyo Pal
        Peyo Pal commented
        Editing a comment
        What great news!!!! A Potter Smurf update and another Easter Update!!! All 2 updates in a span of 5 weeks!!!! (14 March-17 April!) I bet the next update will be soon---- maybe tomorrow since you do not want the updates to be too close together! I am so happy

• CvB023
        CvB023 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice job Beeline, two updates in a relative short time to look forward to :-)

Anyone else noticed the pathway? It looks VERY large! This could be a great—GREAT—update!

Comment

• AdrianG
        AdrianG commented
        Editing a comment
        Didn't notice that. What stood out to me is the very large looking green pathway on the mountain. Taken in account the hut's size, this could very possibly hint at the implementation of large pathways, a feature that many here have asked for (my number 1 wish) thus getting rid of the pathway limit that many amongst us are facing.

• Tapasz
        Tapasz commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope you're right on that Adrian! The other paved area might be the place where smurfs dig up clay?

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        :::crosses fingers and wishes really, really hard:::

Hi Tapasz, I too have no room left on the mountain, hopefully it come with an expansion.
      Last edited by DCMURFY1; 03-12-2014, 01:46 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi DC. There are currently no land expansions planned for the Mountain.

Hi spelling Bee,Will potter be a mini game or generate items for xp/decoration.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi again DC. Given Purple's feelings toward Mini-Games, how would that look if they made his beloved Potter have a Mini-Game? I don't want to spoil what Potter has to offer, but needless to say players should be very happy with what he does and how he works. :P

• Tapasz
        Tapasz commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL! That would be cruel indeed!

Wow, I'm beyond excited! His kiln looks wonderful- what with the wood piled beside it, it may even be a anagama kiln! How awesome would that be! I bet he made those roof tiles himself! I wonder if we will be able to color his pots? :::jumping up and down:::

Comment

• Adam821
        Adam821 commented
        Editing a comment
        would be nice if we can customize huts with terracotta roofs

• chickadee2013
        chickadee2013 commented
        Editing a comment
        Anagama kiln? I had to look that up Cupcake. Learn something every day .

Adam, yes the terracotta roof is cool and would make a good customisation (slightly different to keep Potter's unique).

I think Potter Smurfs works like Bakery and Nanny. I think we have to use resources to make cool items!

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        May Bee... you'll just have to wait and see! :P

• Gsev_1
        Gsev_1 commented
        Editing a comment
        It would seem that you're right on point about that Clumsy...just read it on Mysmurfvillage site

Wait....they're working on it? So not yet submitted to Apple? This could be the Easter update after all....

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Tapasz. The update has been submitted to Apple for review. As always though, Beeline has no control over when it will finish the review process. With luck though, we should see it sometime over the next week or so.

• Tapasz
        Tapasz commented
        Editing a comment
        Ah, the phrase they are working on it made me doubt. Considering my luck it will be out next week when I'm probabaly without wifi. Thx for all anwers though 😊

Love the look of Potter's hut. Looks amazing! Can't wait until he (and the update) are here!

Comment

I love the look of his hut and the kiln. It would be really neat to be able to put the pottery and the roof tiles around my village - be it mountain or main village. Love, love, love it! Can't wait. Must buy special offers to get more smurfberries!

Comment

Very exciting, but I agree with everyone who hopes it comes with an expansion if he is to be a mountain addition. There is just no more room up there!

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            I think Spelling Bee said there were no plans for a further mountain expansion. I think that's why we only got half an expansion when the castle came- we must be at max.

• Unicorn Smurf
            Unicorn Smurf commented
            Editing a comment
            It's kind of creeping me out that parts of the game are at max. It makes me more worried than anything that the end of the game isn't too far in the future. Guess I will just keep enjoying it while I can. No more room = more opportunities to get creative, I suppose. 😎

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Unicorn. While there are indeed no plans for new Mountain land expansions, I have no doubt you and everyone else will find a way to incorporate Potter into your lovely villages! :P

OMG! I'm in complete and absolute shock! Potter Smurf is on his way!!! This is like the best news ever!!!!!!!!!!

Just look at his hut! That kiln, the details, so beautiful, so exquisite! And it's full of beautiful unglazed pots! Are they as beautiful as I think they are?! I can't tell my eyes are so full of tears of joy that the image is just a big terra cotta blur!

This amazing wonderful news!! I'm just so excited! I feel like this is a dream! Finally Potter Smurf makes it to the village!!!! This is so incredibly awesome!!!!

I just took a break from work to check the forum, never in my wildest dreams did I think this image would pop up! The large pine trees and Potter Smurf! best update ever!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Beeline!!!!

I have to go back to work, but all I can think about is Potter Smurf being on his way! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            Congrats Purple. He was a long time coming, but hopefully you'll feel he was worth the wait.

• Purple!
            Purple! commented
            Editing a comment
            Judging from the picture above, if he looks anything like the illustration, he is worth the wait! He looks just perfect! I love the kiln and the terra cotta tile roof! Can't wait to see the screen shots! Anything he does beyond having his own hut is a bonus!

Yay Potter Smurf!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X