Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready to welcome Potter Smurf in the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Last edited by Purple!; 03-17-2014, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        This picture is too cute! Does anyone know if it was from the TV show, and if so, which episode?

• Spelling Bee, do. you have some screenshots of each area? And do you have the new icon?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        We should have some screen shots soon. I'll ask about the app icon.

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank's Spelling Bee! You are the best!

• this update is almost like a great gift to this forum from beeline. thank you, beeline!

Comment

• Caro
        Caro commented
        Editing a comment
        If it had calendar day gifting, and fixed the gifting crashing it would be perfect

• LightofFire
        LightofFire commented
        Editing a comment
        So true!

@Caro: wish i could "like" your comment!

• Comment

• YAY! Smoogle Smoogle Smoogle Smoogle!
        *gives a toothy ear to ear grin* Im way too excited for words

Comment

• Comment

• Well, I'm out of town for the ceramics conference. Last time an update happened and I was at a conference good Wifi was so limited, it took me three days before I could download the update! That was the Fireman update, and although I was excited about that update, it is nowhere near the excitement I feel about this update! It is ironic that that this is the Potter smurf update and I'll most likely not get it the moment it comes out because of the ceramics conference, but I will try to sneak away and download.

At least I will be surrounded by people who might actually be excited about Potter Smurf! My friends at work acted excited but I'm not so sure they were being sincere. I wanted to talk to them about the update and speculate what it might be like, but they told me in the most serious of ways, that they were too excited to talk about it and not to bring it up again.

Comment

• Smurf_Maruda
              Smurf_Maruda commented
              Editing a comment
              I think I know how you feel, Purple. Last night I decided to move around Papa Smurf's hut because I bought the Magician Smurf's hut and - one thing led to another - I spend over two hours building an new neighborhood and adjusting pathways and flowers... and when I was finally done (shortly after midnight) I woke up my husband to show him my creation. He was not exactly as excited as I was. I wonder why...

• LightofFire
              LightofFire commented
              Editing a comment
              Maruda.. LOL i know exactly about that feeling! I redecorate actually at three places, every time i finish an area, i run to my husband (also in the middle of the night) to show him what i've done... LOOOOK, LOOOOK, LOOOOOOOOK... An he is scratching his head and looking like: "maybe i should call the men with the white jackets for my wife?!" (Hope you could understand what this will mean? In german it's a very popular phrase for people are going crazy... Too crazy)

• Dsmurf
              Dsmurf commented
              Editing a comment
              These stories are all so funny! My husband does not get it either. He thinks I am crazy with how excited I get for the new updates. Maybe I am crazy but at least we are all crazy together.

• Today's pottery of the day is by George Ohr, the Mad Potter of Biloxi. I had to include a photos of him because he just looks so awesome. I bet he would build a really cool SV.

Comment

• Purple!
              Purple! commented
              Editing a comment
              This is so awesome! Please keep the ceramics posts coming Happybird! I love them! George Ohr an icon in the field! Without question a Potter Smurf fan!

• LoL...I don't show hubby my hobby farm anymore. He thinks I'm nuts. (No need for the gents in white coats) Though I have thought how can anyone not see the fun and love my smurfs. Maybe gents in white coats are needed after all ...... hummm but not for me!

Comment

Working...
            X