Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village Android version 1.3.9a is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village Android version 1.3.9a is live and available for download!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....smurfsandroid

Potter Smurf Joins the Village in our 1.3.9a update!

- Potter Smurf joins the village with six ceramic items you can unlock
    - Three new Smurfy Wonder companion items: Rock Tumbler (Mining Machine), Outdoor Fire Place (Chalet), Jousting Game (Castle).
    - Unlock a new ceramic boat for the river when you acquire Potter on the mountain.
    - New Ceramic path tiles.
    - Add Nanny's friend, Smoogle, to the mountain!
    - New items in VIP store

Android Update is out. Space Storage Hut is coming. Large pine trees in 3 colours. All-new companion Buildings on the Mountain.
    Last edited by Morning Sky; 03-18-2014, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Again?!?! Oh apple!!! Hurry up!!!! Thanks for sharing! Any news?

Comment

New items in Main village: Family of ground squirrels 20 SB , Spike Dinosaur 15 SB, smurf Trinker Statue 15 SB, Baby hippopotamus 20 SB, Piano with stool 25 SB, Large pine trees 1500 gold

Comment

• Morning Sky
          Morning Sky commented
          Editing a comment
          I play my villages on IOS. I only have a new account on Android in a low level.. And I don't have the Island or the Mountain or planet.

In the VIP störe: fluffig Baby tiger in a Baske 25 SB, jackalope (mythological creature) 25 SB

Comment

My best friend has started a few weeks ago on android, i have called her directly after your post morning and first words were: make the update! now!! Teach me!!! NOW!!!

Comment

By a side note: have finished the aquarium! It gives 2!!! Berries every week?! Nice surprise!

Comment

• 450Paddington
              450Paddington commented
              Editing a comment
              Two berries every week? Really Lightof fire?!? Wow, that's a nice surprise ) thx for the info. Just finish aquarium...when it gave 2 berries I thought it was just that one time. so happy if it continued like that.
              Total smurfberries per week (not counting 3faster wonder on the mountain) = 11

Thank you for updating us! Is it great? How looks potter? And smoogle? Enjoy the update!!!

Comment

booo...you guys better stop flaunting it and give us screen shots

Comment

Hi Adam. There are screen shots here: http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...is-coming-soon

Comment

• Adam821
                  Adam821 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  omg they are amazing I cant wait

I am so jelaous!

Comment

How much is potter smurf?

Comment

Potter is 30 SB. His items cost resources and coins.

Comment

How much cost the Rock Tumbler (Mining Machine), Outdoor Fire Place (Chalet), Jousting Game (Castle)? Does anyone know already how many resources they will take?

Comment

• 450Paddington
                        450Paddington commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Augustus, thx for sharing. Btw, is that number of resources for each item or for total 3 items?
                        I know it most likely to be each...but, who knows kindly confirm.

• Augustus
                        Augustus commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Paddington, yes, it's a a number of resoures for each item You build each one separately, just like the previous companion items.

• Smurf_Maruda
                        Smurf_Maruda commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thank you Augustus. Can't wait to have them in my Mountain area

Potter Smurf's items are amazing! Also if you buy him there are some new interesting things to gift your friends with! And Smoogle isn't stationary, he walks all over the mountains. Lovely update!

Comment

• 450Paddington
                        450Paddington commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Cannot thank you enough for sharing Augustus ) well done!

I have 1 question on gifting ceramic: if your friend did not have Potter, can you still gift them with pottery goodies?

• Augustus
                        Augustus commented
                        Editing a comment
                        yes, Paddington, I just gifted my friends with those cute things even though some of them didn't buy Potter

• 450Paddington
                        450Paddington commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That's a great news Augustus! Now, impatiently waiting for iOS update

This started to interfere with my job hahahahaha
                    Working...
                    X