Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village Android version 1.3.9a is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome info guys. Thanks!!
    This is so hard to wait.......ugghhh!!!!

Comment

Look Potter Smurf is working on my new ceramic.

Comment

• Gsev_1
        Gsev_1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for sharing pics of your mountain Cindy it all looks awesome!

• Amberglass
        Amberglass commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking good Cindy!

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        Why are the giant pine trees In the light color in this image? They look beautiful with the snowy background.

Thanks so much to our smurfy android friends for sharing all these to us poor ios players.

Comment

Smoogle is so adorable and tiny. I love that she goes all around the mountain village.

Comment

• Amberglass
          Amberglass commented
          Editing a comment
          Very cute!

• chickadee2013
          chickadee2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh I love smoogle already. Can't wait to bring him to my village. Nanny will be pleased.

• Caro
          Caro commented
          Editing a comment
          He IS so cute and tiny

The Eiffel Tower changed. It's not glowing all the time. Just boring grey now.

Comment

Hi Android players! Sounds like you're enjoying the Potter update . Thanks for sharing. It keeps us going until we get the update on iOS. A question for you ... Did you get any new exclusive offers with or since the update?

Comment

Haven't seen any as yet chickadee. Beeline is full of surprises these days though.

Comment

Hi Android-Players!! Could somebody post which and how many ressources you need for Potter's stuff to create? Thank you and enjoy this new update :-)

Comment

• icepower
                icepower commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi Paddington, thanks, but I meant the ressources needed for Potter Smurf's Ceramics he is creating.. :-)

• 450Paddington
                450Paddington commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi icepower! Waw, you are right hahahahaha. Pardon for not carefully reading your question. I keep stealing glances to and refreshing the forum, App Store, and Mysmurfvillage.com between my work in case the update comes tonight.

• icepower
                icepower commented
                Editing a comment
                Not a problem

Potter's PURPLE ceramic fountain is: 3,500 coins, 10 stone, 5dye, 15 stardust and takes 1 hr. The ceramic owls are 2,000 coins, 10 stone, 8 dye, 5 stardust and take 2 hr. 30 min. Very cute. The bird on a vase is 3,000 coins, 15 wood, 5 dye and takes 2hrs. An ornate vase is 3,500 coins, 15 stone, 3 dye, 5 stardust and takes 1 hr. 30 min. When he is making pottery, he spins the pottery with one hand and smoothes it with the other hand, and kicks the wheel.

Comment

Hey, thank you so much for this detailed information!! Just like Paddington, I can't wait for the update Potter Smurf will be really worth buying

Comment

Hi everyone, just in case there are any iOS players following this topic - the iOS version is now available to download too.

Comment

The teaser Topic for the next update has been posted. Check it out here: http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...he-next-update

Comment

Working...
                    X