Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready to ride the Mountain railways and soar over your Smurfs’ Village in the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get ready to ride the Mountain railways and soar over your Smurfs’ Village in the next update!

Get ready for some new Easter items. Coming Soon!

Get ready to catch a ride in our next Smurfs update. Coming Soon!

Soar the skies with Flying Smurf - Coming soon!

That hut looks great

Comment

This looks exciting ... an airport, a landing strip, several different airplanes and an airplane ride that will be perfect in the circus. Will he fly his plane around the village? Will he travel to a new land? Lots of questions Spelling Bee ... awaiting more hints 😃 .... also really, really hoping for an Easter egg hunt!

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Tzr. I'll answer what I can for you. Yes, the planes fly around the village. Unfortunately, there are no new village areas in this update. More teasers will be released in the coming days.

• DCMURFY1
        DCMURFY1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Woohoo, flying around the village, I love it.

The update can't come too soon for me! I am ready.

Comment

Woohoo, wow, super super cool, such exciting news, look at that teaser, I love it. Can't wait for some more

Comment

Somehow I'm guessing this won't include a new land update because of all the different plains and the fact it's a hut. But I hope I'm wrong

Comment

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi King. You are correct. There are no new village areas in this update.

Hi Spelling bee, can you tell me if flying smurf will be for the mainland? Thankyou. This is a very welcoming addition to my Cupcake Airways , Sydney terminal

Comment

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            Flying Smurf will be coming to the Main Village, so it's a pretty safe bet that there is going to be a lot of redecorating going on.

• DCMURFY1
            DCMURFY1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Spelling bee, that's great news, I'm really excited.

Whoa!! Very cool looking update! Can't wait to see more

Comment

Praying it isn't for the mainland... My village is already full, and I remember reading somewhere that the expansions were maxed out... Oh well, I guess I'll store a few trees! Any words on larger pathway Mrs Spelling Bee? I'm sorry for all the fuss and questions, I'm just over excited right now!!!

Comment

• Spelling Bee
              Spelling Bee commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Adrian. Yes, Flying Smurf is for the Mainland. There are no new expansions for the Mainland either. I must say though, it's worth it to make room for him and all of the companion items because he is super neat and everyone is going to love him.

Oh, Wow, absolutely amazing! Flying Smurf! I wonder if there'll be a quest for Handy to build the Aerosmurf, just like with finding Dreamy's Boat or with Astro's Rocket or with Grandpa's Balloon. So excited!

Comment

• 450Paddington
              450Paddington commented
              Editing a comment
              Maybe it will work like explorer smurf?? Mmm, giddy with excitement!

• Spelling Bee
              Spelling Bee commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Markus. There are no new village areas in this update. Players will just have to place his hut in the Main Village to have access to him.

• MarkusM
              MarkusM commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks, Spelling Bee.

Oh, but Flying Smurf surely needs goggles!? And a bomber jacket!?
            The update looks cool!

Comment

• Spelling Bee
              Spelling Bee commented
              Editing a comment
              He has some Goggles. :P

Can't wait to see more! How exciting!

Comment

This is great news, it looks like we'll be getting our Easter update before Easter. I hope we'll have more information soon as to where flying smurf will be available so we can clear some space.

Comment

Smurfy airway is coming. Any new area for flying smurf to fly his plane to?

Comment

• MarkusM
                  MarkusM commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's exactly what I've been wondering, Bossy. Perhaps the new Jungle Area is ready to explore?

• Spelling Bee
                  Spelling Bee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi Bossy. No, there are no new village areas in this update.

Flying smurfs hut looks like it's made for planet swoof, but I don't see any smurfs wearing space helmets.

Comment

• tzr1877
                  tzr1877 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The green background leads me to think he is meant to be placed in the main village.

• Spelling Bee
                  Spelling Bee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi DC & Tzr. Yes, he's for the Main Village.

• DCMURFY1
                  DCMURFY1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Main village, that just made my day, time to redecorate the my mainland
              Working...
              X