Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready to ride the Mountain railways and soar over your Smurfs’ Village in the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we see the icon? Please

Comment

• Been sitting here with the sniffles for a week, couldn't get excited about anything, but, my goodness, saw the airport and got busy clearing some space, trains on the mountain .... Yikes, what to do? Now Bunnies AND Chocolate. Going to double my vittie C's and wait. There is so much fun involved with this update. Ms Bee, thanks for the teasers, they are great, and please pass along Well Done to the folks that work to keep this game interesting.

Comment

• I can't add anything more, just to say that this update looks WONDERFUL. I am overwhelmed at the prospect of redoing the mountain for the train. I think I have a spot in mind for the planes.
        The Easter stuff is adorable! Can't wait. Bummer, I am super busy right now and don't have much time to spend, but I know it will be there when I can get to it! :::::::::hurrying off to get RL stuff done so I can play!

Comment

• Can we see the icon? Please
          Sure Pikko, here is the icon for the update.

Comment

• Clumsy
            Clumsy commented
            Editing a comment
            It looks awesome!

• yosinori saitou
            yosinori saitou commented
            Editing a comment
            yes, clumsy!

• CvB023
            CvB023 commented
            Editing a comment
            Love the icon!

• i saw the screenshots this morning and i was so exited that i couldn't concentrate my work whole day. ideas and plans are circling around my head. and in the end, i made a stupid mistake (again) and got scolded by my boss at work. what a day. it's already been a long week, i hope the update will come out soon.

Comment

• this update looks spectacular .. I probably would have brought out the flying smurf in the village and the train in the mountains in two separate updates since it necessarily will be revolutionized areas to make room for wonderful news

Comment

• I worry more about the Train ehehe I'll try to take advantage of the new space that will be available coll'aggiornamento as my mountain area is completely full and I can not move land or else simply hehe

Comment

• New screenshots on fb!

Comment

• These are from facebook!

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
                    Unicorn Smurf commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you, Clumsy! Looks like it will be today since the GC icon has changed! 😊

• happybird
                    happybird commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I love the daffodils! They make me happy because the daffodils in my front yard are blooming. Hopefully they will be a plant that stays after the update, like the Christmas holly bushes. We need a big yellow, flowery plant. The dandelions are very pretty, just a little small. The others are all in pots. Can't wait to see all the new bunnies and eggs!

• happybird
                    happybird commented
                    Editing a comment
                    And I wonder if the new plants on the planet are plants or crops? They look crop-sized. Really hoping they are plants for landscaping!

• The GC app icon has changed!!!! 😃

Comment

• Clumsy
                    Clumsy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nope, still see the old one, I think I'll just have to wait a little longer...

• Unicorn Smurf
                    Unicorn Smurf commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Don't worry! I promise it has changed. You'll see it soon. The important thing is that it's coming today! 🚂✈️🐰

• DCMURFY1
                    DCMURFY1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Me to, I see that Game Center icon has changed.

• It's so great that the Gc Icon has changed! I haven't seen it yet, but of course I believe Unicorn Smurf and LightofFire that it has actually changed It's 20:25 in The Netherlands now, so I hope I can update today.

Comment

• LightofFire
                    LightofFire commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Me too clumsy! I've had a very hard unhappy day and could need some distraction!

• Clumsy
                    Clumsy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The app icon has also changed in the app store, this is some good news I think

• The update has now started to hit the App Store servers and will available to download in each country shortly. Please go ahead and use the official update topic to disucss the update: http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...e-for-download

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                  X