Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.5.3 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mansion is one of the best Exclusive Offers ever! Spectacular! After being critical of the last batch of Bonus items that came with this update the mansion outshines them all! Now this is an Exclusive Offer! Nice and large! Very unique! Way cool!

Comment

• AdrianG
      AdrianG commented
      Editing a comment
      A $100 worth mansion has to look good

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      You bought that insanely prized offer? 😱😱😱😱 It is a beautiful design but OMG price is way out of reality!

• Gsev_1
      Gsev_1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm jealous if you got it I sadly, haven't received this amazing offer (yet) just saw it on a friends village & it's even more beautiful at night

• You bought that insanely prized offer? 😱😱😱😱 It is a beautiful design but OMG price is way out of reality! Or are they raising money to fix crashing? LOL!

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn't buy it, but I love it! If I was going to spend 100 dollars on a offer I would feel good about this one!

• Gsev_1
      Gsev_1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm with you purple!

• Tapasz I have contributed money toward the crashing😳, I'm still recovering from the price of Smurffy real-estate

Comment

• IceClimber
      IceClimber commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL me too. Maybe I can sell my ipod with this and Flappy Bird on it for a good price one day! XD How much do you think the market value of the mansion will be if they never offer it again? XD Can you imagine if we were the only 2 in the world that bought it? XD

• Gsev_1
      Gsev_1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Pixlax & ice climber--if I had gotten that offer, there would be 3 of us in the world (or at least in this forum) that would have a mansion I love the way it looks & would not have hesitated to drop a Benjamin ($100) on it I'm going to keep staring at Pixlax's until I get the offer myself It looks even more amazing at night!

• IceClimber
      IceClimber commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't understand why they limited the audience of this purchase. I don't get the reasoning at all. It's backwards, it really is. VIP should be offered more for less. Why not just spam this to everyone who plays? Doesn't exactly encourage me to spend more. I won't be spending on the game for a long time now.

• LOL , I wish it did more or at least offered some smurf berries. They put it out there maybe to test the waters, I have a feeling they will reduce the price because it is tooooooo much😉

Comment

• Evabevasmurf
      Evabevasmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      I was also thinking it was a test to see how many people would go for it. I didn't get it and neither did my husband. We are both lifetime VIP so we have spent a lot of money on the game. I would like to know how many people actually got the offer, and how many people bought it. Like Gsev, I keep looking at Pixlax's picture. The mansion looks really cool.

• My Magician will not use the saw trick, but has introduced something new - the flowing smurf!

Okay - it is just a glitch since there is a chair behind the scene - but it took me some time to realize what was happening and it do look funny:-)

Comment

• I really hope the glitch that turns the blue train station into a train when you view your friends mountain, is fixed in the next update. I would really love to check out my friends stations

Comment

• Hundredth Smurf
        Hundredth Smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        That looks really weird! Is it just the station that have been transformed?

• LightofFire
        LightofFire commented
        Editing a comment
        I noticed this also for engineers hut, i've posted a picture anywhere (can't remember, mean it was in a comment on one of smurfys posts), half of the hut was gones... Looks really strange!

• This was one of the best most super deluxe updates we ever got! Hopefully the same time and attention will be put into the next update! Two new Smurfs! Planes and trains, and paintable bunnies! We have had a lot of super awesome updates recently, but this was one of the best!

It is too bad about the disaster of Bonus items. Two that look like clearance sales from a low budget pet shop, a rock, and super dull miniature toy planes. Is it my imagination or are the Bonus Items getting more, and more boring! The best exclusive Offer was the mansion, but unfortunately very few of us were willing to pay top dollar for an item that didn't come with Smurfberreis.

Whoever is making the decisions on the Bonus items is living in la la land! Even the orphaned baby animal enthusiasts must have gotten their fill by now! Please give us more interesting Bonus Items with future updates! Monsters, trolls, imps, full size animals, and villains!

The update was amazing I would have just liked to buy more Exclusive Offers, but was not moved to do so!

Comment

Working...
      X