Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Royally Smurfy new Christmas update is on the way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you google Smurfs Christmas you get some really interesting things! Look at this great fan art!

Comment

• happybird
      happybird commented
      Editing a comment
      Very true. I have been enjoying looking at all the images online while waiting patiently for the update. Ok, maybe not so patiently....

• Where is the update?

Comment

• Teddybear 04
      Teddybear 04 commented
      Editing a comment
      Update? Update? Which update? ;-)

• Comment

• Comment

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        I love this! Another excellent cross over idea! Nothing say Christmas like Darth Varder!

• Hi everyone. There is still a chance the update could go live sometime today, or even tomorrow. If not, it will be early next week. I know the wait can be torture, but try and hang in there. We'll be having a Smurfy Xmas before we know it.

Comment

• Caro
        Caro commented
        Editing a comment
        :: sigh :: Beautiful "Large pine tree".....Please let's hope it's today....

• DCMURFY1
        DCMURFY1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Beautiful photo I'm hanging in there

• dima11
        dima11 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm trying but I don't think I could go any longer... let's hope it's comes very soon because if it's going to take till early next week then I'm going to get sad because we barely get to enjoy Christmas decorations, the Christmas update has always been my favorite of the year!

• It is so hard. Saving my SB for Christmas splurging. If only that Dragon costume would show up too, my Smurfy wishes would come true. Btw, I must say I do love the space car. It moves constantly. Many of the bonus items barely move.

Comment

• Beeline please make the update today!! Is there a website where you can do similar things like this with different games such as resident evil? I only ask because I like the game and I know you guys and resident evil go through the same company so I figured someone would know...?

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm sorry that I don't know the answer, but do you realize that you are using the same name as someone already extremely active on this blog??? Could be confusing!

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          This forum is for Beeline Interactive games. If you would like to find a forum to discuss any other game, try doing a google search.

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree Cupcake, it's too similar. Purple Smûrf, please choose another forum name and reply with it below. I'll change it for you so as to avoid any future confusion.

• Come on come on I just want those Christmas trees soooo badly! Just release it already! I hope it comes by today!

Comment

• Only if iTunes would adopt a VIP program and give us an email notification or countdown timer of our most favourite app with their updates, that would be tops

Comment

• Oooh, I like this one

Comment

• chickadee2013
              chickadee2013 commented
              Editing a comment
              That smurf looks like he wants to eat the snowman's nose

• Amberglass
              Amberglass commented
              Editing a comment
              Very funny Chickadee! He does look like he wants that carrot for a snack.

• Where is our christmas present "update" coming ???

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Still no update I really want it to come😥 and no GC change either. Which actually makes me wonder were did the hive go? Because a lot of the time it would change the SV pic hours before the update! But I just realized that's it's gone

Comment

• I wish Apple would get a move on..... I'm dying to see this update!

Comment

• happybird
                      happybird commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Agreed! Hopefully King Smurf will make it worth the wait!
                  Working...
                  X