Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Royally Smurfy new Christmas update is on the way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gargamel must have hexed the update.

Comment

• DCMURFY1
      DCMURFY1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi JudiBe Gargamel would probably do something like that too, maybe he got a disguise as an apple reviewer.

• I can't believe the update still isn't out yet! What on earth is taking so long!

Comment

• Still no update yet...the week is almost over

Comment

• Nope I just can't wait anymore I'm going crazy refreshing the App Store still no update! I don't mind if it's on Monday as long as they at least tell us then maybe I'll rest! But the annoying thing is that they too don't know an exact date because apple is the one reviewing it 😫😩

Comment

• DCMURFY1
          DCMURFY1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Me too, crazy as can bee I've been looking in the App Store and for the game centre icon change change, oh I wish apple would give it up already.

• I feel like eating an apple while waiting for the update

Comment

• chickadee2013
          chickadee2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          Good one Bossy, LOL!

• Bossy
          Bossy commented
          Editing a comment
          There is always a week in every month that I crave for apples

• This is more what I have in mind for the apple....

Comment

• chickadee2013
          chickadee2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL. That's how I feel about the new forum. I still can't post pics. I've tried three image sites.

• I see Purple and Cupcake have given up like me and tried to do something resembling Xmas decorations, but it's just not doing it...grumble grumble

Comment

• Apple Martini anyone.

Comment

• Do you know the feeling? Days getting shorter...freezing cold...and you decide it's time for some comfort food. Starting early in the morning to cook an awesome stew. Cut perfect meat, spice them with pepper/salt/powdered smoked paprika, dice red onion and garlic (never forget the garlic!). Sear the meat fast and put it in a large casserole...in reducing fat slowly cook the onion and garlic. Ohhh that smell already!

Add it in the casserole with juniper berries, brown game stock and a splash of red wine. Now it's time to add the secret ingredient...for a perfect stew! Put the casserole on lowest firepit and let it simmer...for hours. Every time you check and give it a stir the tremendous smell of all flagrances fill the kitchen. You just can't wait to taste it! As it's getting darker and colder you light some candles and cuddle up next to the fireplace with a good glass of wine. The scent of the stew lingers in the air.

And then, when it's finally time for dinner...you aren't even hungry anymore...the time spent longing for it was just too long. That's what this Christmas update turns out to be....

Grilled apple anyone?

Comment

• It's almost Christmas and I still don't have a Christmas tree in my village Last year we got to enjoy the Christmas season longer.

Comment

• Comment

• Vanity:Any idea when King Smurf will be arriving? PaPa: Errrrrr.... Nope Vanity: Are We are still waiting PaPa: Yes... But the Apples look overloaded...

Comment

• Bossy
                    Bossy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Why not cut open an apple to eat

• Ive improvised with my village for a minute, lucky I had some xmas stuff saved in my storage hut from last year. https://www.dropbox.com/s/fqwjg5f0az...%2043%2005.png

Comment

• But it is not the blame of Apple, Beeline transmitted the update too late.

Comment

• While waiting... I reorganise and redecorate my island... Nothing else i can do... Gifting is very hard in times with more and more crashes... Now i travel to my island, escape the village because it makes me crazy to wait for christmas!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X