Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Royally Smurfy new Christmas update is on the way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have had enough waiting and grew my own tree.

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Love it- very festive indeed!

• Dsmurf
      Dsmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Love it! Very creative

• NightN
      NightN commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you all very much.Have to keep ourselves occupied while 'patiently' waiting for this update.All done in RL too, so yes basically, it's a waiting game now.😊

• As the saying goes : an apple a day keeps the doctor away.

Comment

• Bonn078
      Bonn078 commented
      Editing a comment
      And a punctual update a month keeps our Smurflings happy?

• Have we ever got an update over the weekend? Is it possible for it to be released on a Saturday?

Comment

• Bossy
      Bossy commented
      Editing a comment
      That's great. I shall anxiously wait for the update

• Bonn078
      Bonn078 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Spelling Bee! Hopefully it will go live today as many of us is hoping to start decoration before the Xmas.

• Unicorn Smurf
      Unicorn Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, Spelling Bee!

• Whoa! I haven't read this article for like two days, and now, this what I read lol: rage, where's the update!, I'm fed up, and a whole lot of you guys post comments of destroying apples (or Apple Company). That is so funny LOL.... Where's the UPDATE! We wants it, we wants it now! Give us the precious! Gollum, gollum...

Comment

• Still no update😭 my thumbs hurt from refreshing GC and the App Store, still no sign of the update! It's already Saturday morning! Seems like we are getting it on Monday. This is probably the shortest we ever got to celebrate Christmas with our smurfs in the village! I would make my own Christmas tree but I just don't have enough space

Comment

• It's getting close to this point.lol

Edited by Community Manager: Original image contained profanity.

Comment

• Comment

• Web definition of soon. "Soon" will arrive some day, with a guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as the messenger will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon." "Very Soon" is guaranteed to arrive between now and the end of time with a higher chance of arriving on the "now" half of the time table. Although this means closer to now than "soon" there is no guarantee that you will live long enough to see the content finally released. Now ←-------------- Very Soon -------- Soon -------- Soon-ish ---------------→ End of Time

Comment

• We are going to have to get the update today or we will miss out on the full 12 days of Christmas.

Comment

• When the update is out, our smurf can start decorating and singing

Comment

• Hi spelling Bee, does the developers get the, ok ,on the update review from iTunes before iTunes actually releases the update.

Comment

• Are we all feeling like this?Don't forget to tick the like box.

Comment

• Comment

• Morning Sky
                        Morning Sky commented
                        Editing a comment
                        But it is not the blame of Apple, Beeline transmitted the update too late.

• Cupcake
                        Cupcake commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Shhhhhhh, Morning Sky.... We are trying to ignore this fact and shift the blame.... Don't want the nice Beeline people mad at us.... Shhhhhhhhh......

• Comment

• NightN
                        NightN commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Ha ha, funny.
                        Routine Apple employee response would be: 'I can appreciate how you feel.'
                        LOL

• Comment

Working...
                      X