Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Royally Smurfy new Christmas update is on the way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As promised, I have a few screen shots teasers for everyone today! Screen shots of the village areas are coming tomorrow, but for now here is a look at some menus from the update!

Screen shot one:

Comment

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      Still grumpy about crashing but aside from that...this is great! I love creating my own stuff instead of just buying it. I only hope we can actually visit our friends to give them the so very much needed resources!

• Tomcat
      Tomcat commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks amazing. I like how you can build extra around the castle. Will it be a smurfy wonder for 1 smurfberry each 8 days.

• Tomcat
      Tomcat commented
      Editing a comment
      Weird how it says 21/25? New land area? Because all that her photos have hundred seventy some smurfs

Screen shot two:

Comment

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      Owwww....have to send a search group for sporty, he's gone...(Don't want the super large soccer field back again )

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Tapasz, how did you get rid of your soccer field??? I would love to do that!

• Tomcat
      Tomcat commented
      Editing a comment
      Why is everyone against sporty. He's my favorite charschter on the island. I even decorated his land space with many decorations. I will never get rid of him. He's special.

Screen shot three:

Comment

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't worry Purple I don't have it either. Only saw two on my gifting rounds so far. I don't think I will ever master the Harmony's first task for tickets ... To get Smurfy for Sandcastles.

• Teddybear 04
      Teddybear 04 commented
      Editing a comment
      Still collecting for the circus wagon...close to 400 tickets now...so very good that new games are being added! Btw, does the trophy work again? So we could play the games more often.

• Tomcat
      Tomcat commented
      Editing a comment
      Why does everyone's menu have three caloumns, I only have two. No fair.

Ta da! By popular demand of my friends (in comment somewhere above- gotta love the new forum), here is a picture of me in my King Smurf costume! Hubby was very impressed, as were my coworkers who I ordered around all day! Think I may wear it every day....

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Hummmmmph. Tried to edit my comment above as smiley face was certainly not supposed to appear (a smiley face substituting for a "p"?) but the edit wouldn't post! Huummmph!

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      It's just some blueberrie mojito juice Cupcake! Here have a few, it will ease your.....ehhh...headache! ::think of a diversion now! Oh wait..:: Hey do you think Purple was jealous of your crown? :: purple...get it? Blame him:::

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Mojito? Where? Just what I need! And of course Purple is jealous, but I don't think he would, ah, you know...

Thanks for the images Spelling Bee! They help with the waiting and make me even more excited about the update! Hopefully there are still a few surprises that will need to wait for actually downloading the update! This does look like a spectacular update! An all out King Smurf extravaganza! It really does look like Beeline went "all in" on the King Smurf concept! Hopefully this will set the pace on things yet to come! Very very cool! Really looking forward to this update!

Comment

Thanks for posting the pictures Spelling Bee... I'm really looking forward to this update.

Comment

Looks like a Smurfy update. Thanks for the preview Spelling Bee

Comment

• LightofFire
          LightofFire commented
          Editing a comment
          Can't wait!!!!

Can't wait for starting to build the castle and I love the new things that we can get from clown smurf, it's time to start to collect tickets again .

Comment

This looks great! I hope that the android update will came soon!!! Love Smurfs Village!

Comment

Comment

• JudiBe
              JudiBe commented
              Editing a comment
              Purple, Very cute!!

Look like a massive update, like the way we can design our own castle outer look and new mini game added to the clown smurf task

Comment

Thank you Spelling Bee for the Smurfy preview! Just couldn't wait to start rebuilt the castle, buying the new items etc......(*jumping with excitement*) best Xmas update ....

Comment

Is the update all about the King and castle or will there be some Christmas decorations? I'd like to see the poinsettia flower pots back and holly bushes and the hut customisations with roof lights. Will there be snow in the village?

Comment

• Purple!
                  Purple! commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm sure we are getting a lot of cool Christmas things, I think King Smurf and his castle are getting all the attention because they are just so different from the usual stuff.

Can't wait any longer for the update and thank Spelling Bee for updating us all with the latest teaser

Comment

Wow, I only just saw the latest teasers, looks like loads of fun, thanks spelling bee.

Comment

Working...
                  X