Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Control the weather and have Blacksmith Smurf join your Mountain in the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Control the weather and have Blacksmith Smurf join your Mountain in the next update!

The forecast is sunny, rainy, windy, snowy with a good chance of lightning. Add the Weather Machine to the village and take control of the weather. Coming in our next update!

Get ready to meet Blacksmith Smurf! Coming to the Mountain in our next Smurfy update.

Now that easter is over, is there any hints n tips coming soon for the next update?

Comment

Larger pathways? Bug fixes?

Comment

I saw this on FB.

Comment

From FaceBook, just now. Very interesting idea.

Comment

Looks like some super castle deco!!

Comment

Another smurf for the mountain? Again? And another one working like baker and nanny and potter? With resources? Again?

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
                Unicorn Smurf commented
                Editing a comment
                Yep. It does appear that way. I'm only happy to see some medieval-looking deco. But all of the required resources have been exhausting.

A new great Smurfs Village update coming soon! Incuding Blacksmith Smurf and The weathermachine: Coming soon in update 1.5.4
              Last edited by Clumsy; 04-29-2014, 03:03 AM. Reason: Added a new teaser

Comment

• Tenny
                Tenny commented
                Editing a comment
                Wow, the weather machine is just sooo cool! I'm irritated about the brackground ... it's from last fall, right? Pumkins and the huge present ... Was the weather machine supposed to come with the last Thanksgiving update?

• tzr1877
                tzr1877 commented
                Editing a comment
                OK ... my squirrel is ready for the next update. I have space cleared on the mountain .... so bring it on!

• LightofFire
                LightofFire commented
                Editing a comment
                WOW so much new infos while i was at work...

Thank you worker bee for the heads up, and thank you for the news about Ms. Bee! We all miss her and her kind words! Thank you for the infos about this new update and the mansion! Now i'm calmed down, was in need of it... 😅😗🎶

Now i begin to feel excited! And new teasers tomorrow.. WOW... New screenshots on friday.. Great... But this means the update isn't expected before next week? Good, then i could catch some resources!

we'll wait and see! 👏👏👏

This new smurf can be added to the mountain
              Last edited by Clumsy; 04-24-2014, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Haha!! We posted at the same time, Pachemz. LOL! 😃

Comment

Cool! It fits in nice with the castle team. Thx for sharing Clumsy. I hope the have a planet extension, but most of all a solution fot the gifting issue.

Comment

Wow, to the minute! I'm glad we will be getting some new stuff for the castle.

Comment

Ok i will patiently wait what they have in case for us... Not as excited as i could be... 30 SBs for the smurf and a fortune of resources needed... Like the others before... I think i should take a pause... My feelings are not good at the moment... And i don't like to be the sad clown on the party! Enjoy everyone! I'll come back when i will feel better....

Comment

• Smurf_Maruda
                        Smurf_Maruda commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hi Sunny, I think I agree with you. I was very excited for the past few updates but I think I'm getting tired with all these new items. I used to play at my own pace (i.e., quite slowly, enjoying a lot leveling up) but then at some point I started buying all new special smurfs as soon as they were available.... And I must say it made me more stressed than happy. So I decided to slow down again and enjoy my game as much as I used to I might now have all the new things immediately, but I will get all I want at the right (for me) time

• LightofFire
                        LightofFire commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Glad, that i'm not the only one who is thinking everything gets a bit too fast! Thank you Maruda!

Well, at least it fits in with the castle theme.

Comment

Let's hope it comes with another expansion...again no room on mountain now. And I welcome anything to get rid of all my resources! Except for dye of course which is still way behind. Fits the castle really well!

Comment

Working...
                        X