Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Control the weather and have Blacksmith Smurf join your Mountain in the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every time I look at that Phoenix animation I just get so excited! What an amazing update! I love Blacksmith Smurf too, but the Phoenix should have been the app icon! It is the true star of the update!

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      It is just so good! I had no idea that the Smurfs had a Phoenix as part of their mythology! I agree that I would have liked it for the mountain, but the mountain is already crazy good with the train and castle, so maybe they are trying to even out the areas with a few super cool items in each area! As I have stated before the Phoenix is best ever material! This is an A+++ Bonus Item!

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn't know this either so it's a very pleasant surprise! And you are more planet-minded than I am so for me it would fit the mountain better. Now I háve to work on my planet to create the surrounding the phoenix deserves 😃! This is a top notch design like the chameleon!

• Dsmurf
      Dsmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes Phoenix for the mountain!

• I know it's a small item, which is why I only noticed it this morning when I was looking closer at the new items, but there is a sword in a stone on the mountain! I might be small Purple but you've gotta admit it's cool! There's also a mouse in a teacup in the main village which I thought was kinda cute and funny.

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Both are awesome! I love the sword in the stone! And the mouse in the teacup, how awesome is that! Any mouse that loves ceramics that much is always welcome in my village!

• Unicorn Smurf
      Unicorn Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      I love the sword in the stone! So cute!

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      Sword in stone is great and the mouse is a cutie!

• Still Sunday night in the US so nobody is going to be releasing our update for several more hours so I don't know why I checked the App Store!

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
      Unicorn Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha! It's the nature of the beast. I will be checking as soon as I am up in the morning.

• Hundredth Smurf
      Hundredth Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I have to think a bit to remember this as well. That an update late friday is possible and no update monday morning 😜

• Hope the update will be released today.

Comment

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      You got your wish Clumsy arrived here in my neck of the woods on your birthday.

• Clumsy
      Clumsy commented
      Editing a comment
      It's an amazing birthday present!

• Maybe apple will give you all a birthday present! ☺️ My valentine one was a little bit earlier but much appreciated! So i will keep push my ✊ for you!

Comment

• It so exiting....i really look forwards to the birthdayparty of clumsy!!!!!! And of course also a little bit for the new update

Comment

• Worker Bee has started the official update discussion topic. It's located here: http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...e-for-download

Please head on over there, thank you!

Comment

Working...
        X