Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.5.4 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IceClimber: Great! I'm happy for you. Crashing while travelling is sooo annoying and really wasting precious time. (I'm so gonna buy myself a new iPad this Christmas! )

Comment

• IceClimber
      IceClimber commented
      Editing a comment
      Tell me about it Tenny. The nightmare is over. I would get right to the 3 min mark of an EO before I reached the area to place it, half the time. @__________@
      Last edited by IceClimber; 05-08-2014, 02:50 PM.

• This update is incredible. So much good stuffs. Tiny, you play on ipiod 1 right?

Comment

• Tenny
      Tenny commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, good old iPad1.
      (and I'm Tenny ... although my Avatar is looking pretty tiny. Damn you, autocorrect ;-) )

• SmurfyDeSmuf
      SmurfyDeSmuf commented
      Editing a comment
      I am sorry I got your name wrong.

• Originally posted by LightofFire View Post
    Has anybody else noticed that it seems the rocks in miners mine game were rearranged? It looks like the position of the stones is different than before! More space between the rows and now there are bundles of three, i'm sure something is different...
    Okay seems like it was only a strange one time glitch! The stones in the middle of the screen disappeared and came not back! The rocks were grouped in two rows one in the upper and one in the lower part, the middle was empty!
    Today everything looks like before!

Comment

• Here are some images of the Sub. Big thanks to Morning Sky for sharing this solution to get the EOs back. It's a beautiful nautilus sub. Looks like the requests for more things inspired by fantasy and folklore are being heeded.

Comment

• Evabevasmurf
        Evabevasmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        On my kindle, the little sub is available under resources. It says 'toy sub' at the top, but 'wooden slat fence' in the description area. I have never bought one because it is 50SBs. It isn't available on my husband's iPad. I had noticed this before, but didn't really think about it until I saw the above pictures.
        Soooooo, you guys might all have the Blacksmith & weather smurf update, but I still have the little sub. Which I don't want to buy anyway. Wahhhhh!

• IceClimber
        IceClimber commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL! It's not worth 50 berries.

• Pixlax
        Pixlax commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL Eva I hope update comes for you very soon!! Then you will have blacksmith, weather machine and as many little subs as you want to display! I missed out on those babies.

• I have to say , this update is just excellent! I love potter smurf and just bought smurf berries but I have almost no way of getting dye ( magician smurf only ) and am on the last stage for the windmill. This is going to take a while xD but really, this update was awesome!

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        The best way to get dye is to set your Smurfs to digging on the mountain!

• smurfy bear
        smurfy bear commented
        Editing a comment
        Aside from digging on the mountain, you can also send out rafts to get dyes. Barber and Engineer also give out dyes daily but they are almost negligible. You can also ask your smurfy neighbors to gift you dyes. But still, the best way to collect dyes is still by digging on the mountain.

• Why is android update is released so late . Is there any reason .

Comment

• catcat
        catcat commented
        Editing a comment
        I think it's not so bad. Many ios player have problems with the update. If android has similar errors can be corrected maybe the same. I hope so at least.

• Pachemz
        Pachemz commented
        Editing a comment
        Usually I don't mind too much because it allows us to prepare what we are going to add/change after seeing what all the apple players post. However, it does suck to be back to how it used to be, getting the update a week later. The couple times when we got the update first or the next day was a total tease.

• Evabevasmurf
        Evabevasmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        And if you play through Amazon like I do, you might have to wait a day or two longer. Sighs longingly as she looks at everyone else's smurfy blacksmith update.

• A 9.99 offer today. The Scooter sits idle until a Smurf uses it. They do not leave the ramp and go around the village, or anything. The footprint is very small. I wish the ramp was twice as large. Cute little item, but pales in comparison to the other EOs this month, due to it's size.

Comment

• IceClimber
        IceClimber commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe they rushed this one? I like the Bungee Cliff, but this is very small and not very eye catching. I really don't like how they advertised it as "Smurf On A Scooter." This implied you were getting a Smurf Riding A Scooter.

• smurfy bear
        smurfy bear commented
        Editing a comment
        It would have been better if the smurf on the scooter would just continuously "scoot" around the village (ala the st. bernard, black knight, smurf-a-tron, flying car, dragon costume...) instead of the itty bitty tiny ramp it has. The snow board ramp would've been a much better ramp for it also.

• IceClimber
        IceClimber commented
        Editing a comment
        What Smurfy Bear said. :P

• I agree It was so tiny, when a smurf doesn't use it , you can barely see the little scooter next to the ramp.

Comment

• Pixlax and Iceclimber I have something to say. Something is interesting. Both of you used the restore point to BUY Smurf berries. No one is up in arms that you used a β€˜cheat’ to do this. YET, not long ago so many people had their hair in a knot, because someone was using this exact same method to get berries BACK that were STOLEN from Lucky Smurf. The agenda of certain people on this board has been fully exposed.

Comment

• smurfy bear
          smurfy bear commented
          Editing a comment
          Someone being banished/unfriended by honestly obtaining an item? I think that's pretty absurd. How we play our game is our right. I think as long as we're not stealing or hurting anyone, we can play our game any way we wanted to. I won't and have no right to condemn anyone even if he's cheating, as long as he doesn't hack into my itunes account and steal my money to buy sb's Keep on smurfing Pixlax!

• Unicorn Smurf
          Unicorn Smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Pixlax, I agree with Tapasz... Good riddance to that unsmurfy friend! I enjoy visiting your village and admiring your mansion. I admit that I am jealous of it! LOL! But, that's why it's great to have you as a friend. I can live through you until maybe, just maybe, one day I can have my own. A girl can dream... 😍

• SmurfyDeSmuf
          SmurfyDeSmuf commented
          Editing a comment
          Pixlax and Iceclimber I was not attacking either of you. I pointed out a double standard for some people here.

• I am pretty upset. Since the update, I have only been able to gift my friends once. When I try to enter villages, the loading circle just turns and turns, with no resolution. I have to exit the app to get it to stop. On the second day after the update, I gifted with no problem. Every other day, I have encountered this problem. These gifting problems are out of control. When will they be fixed?

Comment

• Tapasz
          Tapasz commented
          Editing a comment
          I was forced to gift about 8 hrs later than my usual time last few days and it's even more horrible! On the "quiet" early morning time I crashed about 20-25 times but villages loaded (or crashed) within seconds. Now crashing is worse and loading takes ages 😑. Like you I would appreciate this "bug" being addressed soon. It has been months now.

• chickadee2013
          chickadee2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          I know what you both mean. Some villages always take a little longer to load than others. Loading friends' on GC and the neighbourhood map is the longest wait so it's annoying when you crash going to an island and have to go through that all again. It's impossible to keep to the same gifting times with all the crashing an not being able to enter some villages.

• Wait, now I see that Worker Bee has posted that the Android update is postponed until Monday?!! Monday!?! And for me, Amazon might not get it out for a few days more! Arrrgghhhhh!!!!! It's going to be a loooong weekend at my house. My husband won't let me spend SBs to get his smurfs back from Papa's quest early, so he can get the Homnibus tome, or use SBs to finish his weather machine, or use all his resources to build Blacksmith items. (Mutter, mutter, mumbles to self.) Giant sigh of disappointment.

Comment

• LightofFire
          LightofFire commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm feeling with you android buddies! Stay calm, you will get your update and could enjoy it much... Who waits such a long time patiently really needs a little fun! We all know how hard it could be to wait.. I cross my fingers the update will be ready early on monday morning for you! *hug*

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Bummer, eh? At least you can do Papa's long quests and wait until you get a short one, then save it until after you have updated! ::::trying to find a silver lining...::::

• chickadee2013
          chickadee2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          Awww ... Well if it makes you feel any better, I was in the middle of a 122 hour quest so I had to wait more than two days to get the tome anyway Evabevasmurf. You can start building your weather machine straight away though and build some statues on the mountain. Pity you can't have the update for the weekend but it's good that you can read the feedback.

• Late to the party, sorry πŸ˜ƒ i was travelling this week. Thanks for the great update that kept me entertained during the airplane and long taxi rides. Unfortunately due to all the travel I missed all the EO's, so please do circulate them again (with a low price and without resources, please πŸ˜›)

Comment

• Beeline, I finally got a chance to update, and the raves here are not overstated!

But the VERY BEST thing I saw was my smurfs interacting with items in the very lowest part of my village!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!

Thank you Beeline! WOOOHOOO!!!

Comment

• chickadee2013
            chickadee2013 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yay, I was thinking of you when I saw my smurfs use the wishing well. It's at the bottom of my screen and the smurfs are using it. I put it there before I knew it was interactive. Like yours, mine didn't interact with things at the bottom of the screen either so I was wondering if there had been a change.

• Is it just me or has the chances of getting sb's from digging on the mountain and planet been dramatically reduced in this update? I have over 60 smurfs digging on the mountain more than 10 times a day and I've only received 1 measly sb from it in the last 3 days. I usually average around 5-10 sb's per day through aggressive digging. The same goes for digging craters on the planet. I've only received 3 sb's from it in the last 3 days with 10 very hardworking smurfs digging more than 10 times a day. Not really sure if this is due to changes in the chance of winning or I'm just really having bad luck in digging.

Comment

• Teddybear 04
            Teddybear 04 commented
            Editing a comment
            Same here, I know there are less chances on the mountain (Spelling Bee confirmed this once), but got definitely less on the planet lately

• LightofFire
            LightofFire commented
            Editing a comment
            Same experience as Teddybear... Usually there is min. 1 sb in a crater per day, most of the time 2 or 3, but since the last update i haven't found a single one...

• Tapasz
            Tapasz commented
            Editing a comment
            Same here. Though digging on mountain has been bad for a few updates already. Dusting craters used to give out a lot of SB. After update it's hard to get any.

• Another update, mostly for Android players ... Weather machine resources required for stage 3 of the weather machine is the same as stage 2 ... 550 wood, 450 stone, 110 dye, 75 stardust. Don't remember stage 1 but it's posted in here somewhere.

Comment

Working...
          X