Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready to uncover an ancient Swoof civilization in the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get ready to uncover an ancient Swoof civilization in the next update!

Place the golden throne in space to unlock Cleopatra Smurfette! Coming in iOS version 1.5.5!

See what Archaeologist Smurf digs up in our next update. Coming soon!

Uncover an ancient Swoof Civilization in space in the upcoming iOS version 1.5.5 update, coming soon!

Smurfs village just posted a teaser for update 1.5.5. on Facebook. You build a SPHINX on the planet!!!!!! A new update so fast???

Comment

Thanks so much for the heads up Jimsyf64, all the Egyptian stuffs... the sphinx, sarcophagus, pyramid and the jackal statue are amazing. Though I would've preferred a separate Egyptian area rather than add it to the already mixed up planet. The gap between update releases are really getting shorter, I hope they had enough time to address many of the bugs reported.

Comment

Jimsy ... thanks for the heads up. This seems much too fast! I haven't yet figured out where to put blacksmith!

Comment

• kimette
          kimette commented
          Editing a comment
          Is that Clown Smurfs face on the Sphinx?...and definitely an ancient Swoof sarcophagus...

Spelling Bee...More Teasers Please!

• Hundredth Smurf
          Hundredth Smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          I think it is a Swoof face on the Sphinx.

A sphinx to accompany my pyramid...YAY!!! Woosh!! Very happy now !!

Comment

Wow! That would be incredible. Thanks Jimsy!!! Hope we get the remaining black foliage cleared.

Tapasz will be thrilled too!

Comment

Oops, I'm a bit late. (My comment 64.3). Knew you'd be thrilled. You should keep your pyramid though. It's unique.

Comment

Oh, I love they are bringing the Egyptian stuff. Just went over to bump the suggestion before I saw this.
              But for the Planet? Urgh. The thems on the Planet are so mixed up I sincerly do not know what to do with this.

Comment

Yes I'm over the top happy now!! Planet has always been my problem area and I created the pyramid to fill up some space. It turned out nicely and I won't delete it. I might have to move it a bit to add the sphinx and all other Egytian items I wish they add. (Day dreaming they added it for my pyramid to make me happy, LOL)

Comment

Thank you posting this!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Comment

Awesome!!!!!!! The sphinx looks huge!!!! Has the Beeline development team changed in the last year?! We have gone from some just average updates to then the disastrous Halloween update, to a stellar run of amazing updates! How many super awesome updates in a row is this?!!!

Thank God that those live action movies are behind us and Beeline can stop desperately pulling from them for inspiration for updates! To think when they added Gutsy I was ready to throw in the towel! I thought it was the end of a truly awesome game, but now I can see it was just a horrible bump in the road, very update since halloween have been just so spectacular!

How can you not love an update based around ancient Egypt! And a mummy! Did everyone see the mummy! And a statue of Anubis! This is the kind of update I can get excited about! Sure I wish this was the Gargamel and villains update of my dreams, but if I can get that, I can certainly get excited about this! And I know some of you think we are getting updates awfully fast, but when they are this good I say bring them on!

Very, very excited about what I'm seeing in this teaser image! Way to go again Beeline! I love the new attitude of the Smurfs' Village Development Team!!!

Comment

Oh ok... I'm getting excited in the other thread... Imagine a whole new area... Is it true that it will be for the planet?!

But as others have mentioned, for the planet??? And so quick??? Hmmmm... Now i'm calmed down a bit...

If i remember it right worker bee has stated last time they will give us teasers before they sending it out to apple for the review..! Maybe this time too?

Comment

• Hundredth Smurf
                        Hundredth Smurf commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I dont think you can conclude anything from the background colour on the picture. I think it was Blacksmith who was postet on a colour more similar to the Planet than to the Mountain and Worker Bee wrote that this was just a design decision.

Edit: I think I misread you, LightofFire. You were not questioning if it was on the planet. I am sorry.
                        And like you I allso hope it is an early teaser picture. An update a month suites me just fine.
                        Last edited by Hundredth Smurf; 05-17-2014, 10:52 AM.

• chickadee2013
                        chickadee2013 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I hope it's for the planet. We still have space to clear there. It wouldn't suit the mountain at all. I think we'd all be struggling for space in the main village.

So flippin exciting!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Comment

• yosinori saitou
                        yosinori saitou commented
                        Editing a comment
                        congratulations, unicorn! it's as if you already knew about this update. you have a good intuition๐Ÿ˜„

• Unicorn Smurf
                        Unicorn Smurf commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thank you so much, yosinori!! It is kind of spooky, isn't it? I'm just happy they appreciated the suggestion as much as many of us did. I am excited to see what everyone does with their Egyptian land. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Wow....sooo awesome...Beeline has stepped up their game

Comment

With all this sand coming in the 1.5.5 Egyptian update, I can only hope Beeline implements larger pathways!!!!

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
                          Unicorn Smurf commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I can't remember for sure, but I think it was Spelling Bee who said to not pay too close attention to what the backgrounds look like in the teaser shots. They don't really mean anything, and are just used for artistic purposes. Or something like that. LOL! We will need sand for sure, though!! Blue will look strange with all of our Egyptian stuff.

• AdrianG
                          AdrianG commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yup, I agree Unicorn, I recall Spelling Bee saying that too. BTW, I did not congratulate you for this great idea of yours. When re-reading my posts, I often find that I can be a little rough, ALWAYS mentioning pathways (haha!). So here it goes, BIG thank you for suggesting the Egyptian theme, it was a GREAT idea, gonna have lot's of fun with it!

@Yosinori: unfortunately, I don't think Beeline is really interested in solving the pathway limit issue. The current pathway thread has been active for many many months now, and I've never gotten an answer from worker bee concerning the pathways. Proof is, Beeline introduced new planet pathways in the last update: they were the exact same size =/ What really bothers me is that adding a few pixels to already existing pathways can't be much of a hassle.... Oh well....
                          Last edited by AdrianG; 05-17-2014, 04:00 PM.

• yosinori saitou
                          yosinori saitou commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It is a thing very unfortunate if that's true, adrian. imagin how many more things we can do if only 2ร—1zen tile is added. it is ironic that there are many needless things ( for example: large footprints for small items, colour variations for paintable fences ) in this game, but not enough things we really need.
                      Working...
                      X