Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.4.4 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.4.4 is live and available for download!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/smur...399648212?mt=8

What's New in Version 1.4.4

Exciting New Things Have Hatched in Version 1.4.4!

- Works with iOS 7!
    - Uncover fallen stars to complete four new constellations and expand your space village!
    - Place Handy Smurf’s space hut to unlock customizations for your smurfy space village
    - Smurfette comes to space! Place her hut to make Smurfs space swoon in exchange for XP
    - Get Farmer Smurf’s new Moon Buggy space tractor, which boosts nearby crop values and lets you plant and harvest faster
    - Earn lots of XP when you complete thirty brand new space quests!
    - Give your space village some star quality by personalizing it with new decorations!
    - Collect mystery eggs and seeds to grow strange swoofy space creatures and plants that award daily XP
    - Earn 2000XP per crystal and clear open space on The Mountain when you use the new Crystal Grinder!

Weird stuff going on in iTunes, for the past hour I've had no new updates available in my apps store but when I typed in the search bar for SV the new update popped up and was available, I'm off to explore

Comment

Hey same here DC. I checked for the update and it said all apps were updated but I know there are heaps of things I haven't updated. When I check the list it shows some with the "open" button and some with "update". Strange. Anyway I hope you're enjoying the update. I had to finish gifting but will save and update now.

Comment

• DCMURFY1
        DCMURFY1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Chickadee I'm enjoying the update, all seems well in my village except the mountain crystal machine thing. I've been doing a little work on planet smoof
        How you going with the update?

• chickadee2013
        chickadee2013 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi DC . Not happy DC . Well mixed actually. I do like the new things for the planet . But ... Beeline ... I'm not happy about the changes with the flower boxes . They're all over my village and they're there to look nice and add colour. I'm not worried about XP. My village looks dead now

Comment

• DCMURFY1
        DCMURFY1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Bossy, looks like your island may have had some lightning storm and zapped your palm trees

• Bossy
        Bossy commented
        Editing a comment
        I agreed. My poor palm trees

Something strange happen to my banana tree

Comment

• chickadee2013
        chickadee2013 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey there Bossy! It all looks good on your island now. The palms are fine.

I just got a little purple creature from a mystery egg that runs around the village, at times it will stop to sneeze whilst a star lights up on it head. It's running across my lava fountain area it's my first picture post

Comment

I hope this picture gives a better look at

Comment

• Bossy
          Bossy commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi DC, you are lucky to get this cute creatures.
          So far I am unlucky in getting any seed or egg.

• DCMURFY1
          DCMURFY1 commented
          Editing a comment
          @chickadee, hi, the eggs and seeds are from the crates
          @bossy, I hope you get one soon

• Bossy
          Bossy commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi DC , I still eagerly waiting for my first egg and seed. Hopefully, to get one soon

Comment

Look what my smurf is doing?! Watering the bench! Wonder what will it harvest? Smurfberries?

Comment

• Bossy
            Bossy commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Bonn, that funny

There are only 3 expansions on the planet, so we will still have a black patch in the bottom right corner. 😢

Comment

• DCMURFY1
            DCMURFY1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh no, I was so hoping that was going to be gone with. Oh well, I guess it's another 3weeks or so until the next update and we will be able to be rid of it finally
            Thanks for he info

• ABI0683
            ABI0683 commented
            Editing a comment
            I was wrong DC. This morning after my third expansion cleared I used 74 stardust for a fourth expansion which takes me to the lava line. Hopefully after this expansion I'll be able to clear the black part under the lava, I'll know in about 11 hours 😊

• DCMURFY1
            DCMURFY1 commented
            Editing a comment
            That's good news,let me know how you go for me it looks like I've got 2 expansions to go after my current one finishes.

My smoofy airways space port

Comment

• ABI0683
            ABI0683 commented
            Editing a comment
            It looks great!

It my lucky day, I get 2 egg in a row

Comment

Comment

• DCMURFY1
              DCMURFY1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hmmmm, I wonder what will hatch

My planet smoof latest update progress

Comment

That's a nice swoof planet you have there, DCMurfy.

Comment

• DCMURFY1
                DCMURFY1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi Phil, glad to see you in the new forum, and thanks for the compliment
            Working...
            X