Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready to saddle up with Cowboy Smurf in the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get ready to saddle up with Cowboy Smurf in the next update!

The Smurfs have discovered a new wonder on Planet Swoof! Build the Starlight Tower and control meteor showers in our next update.

Look out for our rootin tootin Wild West update! Coming soon.

I have to say this is the first update teaser image in a long time that does not excite me. I guess we will need to wait and see what kind of critters he brings with him.

Comment

• michel.springer
      michel.springer commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeahhhhhhh, i am still busy with the Egypte update, i am stuck cause i can' t add paths anymore.

Yup', I agree with you Purple! But hey, maybe THIS is our larger pathways update!

Comment

I was thinking the same thing! If they would have made a teaser image that said "Coming Soon Larger Pathways! " I'd be doing cartwheels right now! I don't want to come across too negative, this was obviously someone's suggestion, and Someone's favorite Smurf growing up. I'm hoping this will really be cool, I was just hoping for other things, and unlike Egypt this image and Smurf, just doesn't get me as excited as usually. Hopefully the next teaser images will power charge the new update and give us something really exciting!

Comment

If cowboy smurf will indeed be available on our planet, it will only add to the chaotic themes of our planet. With each update our planet just gets more and more messed up. The only way one can fit everything together is to build a theme park like what some members did. Hoping for some new land area separate from everything else.

Comment

Oh gosh. Thank you, Adrian. But, I am underwhelmed by this news for sure. Good thing the Archaeologist update will keep me busy enough to not bother with too much having to do with Cowboy Smurf. This, quite possibly, will be another Smurf that I do not feel the need to add to my game. And I love having that kind of choice! I, like you Purple, do hope that there will be some amazing things coming our way, though. We will see.

Comment

Agreed, Smurfy. It's obvious that the planet has the most available space for developers to work with, but what a crazy chaotic mess of choices to choose from while decorating. I will stick with my mainly Egyptian theme, with a splash of colorful candy, some huts, and crops. This update won't add much more chaos to the planet for me, as I will most likely not be adding Cowboy Smurf at all. Yee Haw!!! 🐎😎😴

Comment

Also, it is quite possible that he won't be on the planet at all. When people think of cowboys, they often think of nights camping under the stars. Maybe that will explain the starry sky in the teaser.

Comment

Adrian, thank you for posting the news. I am feeling a little 'update fatigue' ... honestly, I'm still working on my castle and haven't really started my ancient Egypt so I can't imagine starting another area so soon! My planet is such a hodgepodge now that I just can't imagine adding the Wild West. Like Unicorn, I might just sit this one out and not add cowboy smurf until I'm ready, or at all. I would really prefer an update focussing on gifting crashes, lagging and other long term issues.

Comment

• Guo An Ji
                  Guo An Ji commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I see your point about the castle! Mine is sitting in pieces of non connecting walls, piles of items bought as part of the quest and waiting for the "second half" of this mountain land to be added.

Due to this land only being half the size of the usual I cannot built a full wall around the castle without hitting "red" areas. And moving it to another level is out of the question. They are all fully designed and filled, and the castle should of course command the highest spot!

So, at present it's sitting in ruins.

Never put the Explorer on the planet, so, I now have space and less concept-clashes to enjoy the Egyptian Theme.

Liked the trains very much and put up quite a bit, same goes for the flying Smurfs - 3 runways, 4 planes.

Island and Main Village losing their appeal for lack of land.

is he coming to the planet? but he does not wear a helmet.

Comment

Hi Yosinori, we can never be sure where cowboy smurf will be available but having no helmet doesn't eliminate the planet as a potential area (Cleopatra doesn't wear a helmet ). I guess we are only assuming that he'll be released on the planet because he really doesn't fit on any of our other areas thus the planet (being beeline's huge dumping ground) makes a logical choice.

Comment

In the teaser images they usually are without a helmet even for the planet, but I guess we will just need to wait and see. It doesn't say anywhere that he is for sure for the planet.

Comment

I can see it now... Cowboys vs Mummies with huge swats of tooth ache inducing sweetness in between on our messed up planet. Sci-fi event of the year... SOON!

Comment

• 450Paddington
                        450Paddington commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hahaha maybe someone in beeline is a fan of cowboy vs alien

Cowboys, mummies, and tooth aches... Oh my!! 😜

Comment

I so agree on all of the above!

Comment

Working...
                        X