Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready to saddle up with Cowboy Smurf in the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beat the monday BLUES with an UPDATE 💙

Comment

• Where the smurf is the update, I can't wait

Comment

• Gsev_1
        Gsev_1 commented
        Editing a comment
        That's hilarious Bossy

• Amberglass
        Amberglass commented
        Editing a comment
        lol....too funny Bossy!

• I can only assume that Apple (US) are yet to wake up so we will need to wait little bit longer until somebody has had their coffee and maybe lunch before they turn ON their PC (oops, I meant apple mac), before they remember their password, before they check their schedule, before they get to "Smurf's Village", before it is time to go to the toilet, then it is lunch time, followed by afternoon meetings, before it is time to go home. Oh wait, it would be nice if they clicked on "Accept"... It can wait until tomorrow...

Oh, by the way, are we even sure that the update has been submitted for approval?

Comment

• Clumsy
        Clumsy commented
        Editing a comment
        I actually think the update has been delayed by apple. There's a big change the update will be released today I think

• Gsev_1
        Gsev_1 commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL Zarko-maybe they'll get to it before the toilet break?

• Amberglass
        Amberglass commented
        Editing a comment
        Lots of comedians on here....and on a Monday morning! lol.... Hopefully we won't have to wait too much longer.

• Still the same GC icon

Comment

• I really hope the update is today. I took the day off to lay around and play Smurfs because I have shin splints. ( I over did it at Relay for Life...power walked for 10 hours on a track Friday night!) ouch! lol

Comment

• Evabevasmurf
          Evabevasmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Ouch - shin splints are painful. But you did it for a good cause!

• Hi everyone. The iOS version is now live and available. Please discuss the update in the official topic here: http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...e-for-download

Comment

Working...
        X