Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village Android version 1.4.3a is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Fireman for all the amazing screenshots!

Comment

• Fireman Smurf
      Fireman Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      You are most welcome Clumsy. Hope they are helpful to you.

• Clumsy
      Clumsy commented
      Editing a comment
      They are helpful for sure Fireman! You really gave me some good inspiration! 😊

• tzr1877
      tzr1877 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree ... Fireman, you have been most generous posting screenshots and commenting on the new update. This is extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Thank you all android friends for so many great infos about the update! Do someone know if the problems with smurfette on mountain and planet beeing fixed?

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      I would love to know if Cleopatra Smurfette got a helmet with this update! I would just like some character consistency. If Smurfs and original recipe Smurfette need helmets in space, than so does Cleopatra Smurfette!

• Susanne Schlumpfmann
      Editing a comment
      There is magic involved when Smurfette changes her clothing, maybe there is some more magic that enables her to breathe on the Swoof Planet.
      She still wears no helmet after the update.

I finally updated and I love it! I was looking forward to it before but now that I'm decorating it's even more awesome. I haven't been this excited about an update since the Valentine's day update. Love it!

Comment

In a moment of weakness I bought the Condor EO. It is available for the mountain and the planet. I placed mine on the mountain:

Comment

• Evabevasmurf
        Evabevasmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you again, Fireman! Your posts are making me excited about the upcoming update. I was one of the most negative about Cowboy (not that I don't want new smurfs, but because I want Vanity and Poet and updates for some of our neglected smurfs). Now that I've seen what you have posted, I have changed my mind.

• cosmickitten
        cosmickitten commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow. That's worth spending money on. It's almost as good as a pink unicorn. Almost...

• chickadee2013
        chickadee2013 commented
        Editing a comment
        Just opened the forum on this thread for some reason. Very late to comment but WOW. I didn't realise the condor was that big. Doesn't it look great on the mountain?! I haven't had the condor offer. Thanks for posting the pic Fireman.

Hope the update will be released today. ( within 9 hours for me here in Netherlands)

Comment

WOW!!!!!! What's got me excited? The Condor EO Fireman posted a picture of! Now that is an EO!!!!! Oh, rats, it's not available to me because Amazon hasn't released the update yet. Darn it, bummer, loud sigh, mumbles disapointedly. C'mon Amazon and Apple - release the update already! I will buy one as soon as it is available to me, and I know I could sneak one of these onto hubby's iPad mountain.

Comment

Hi everyone. The iOS version is now live and available for download. http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...e-for-download

Comment

Costings for the third stage of the starlight tower are as follows:

Comment

• Fireman Smurf
              Fireman Smurf commented
              Editing a comment
              This stage takes 48 hours.

Costings for the fourth stage of the starlight tower:

Comment

• Fireman Smurf
              Fireman Smurf commented
              Editing a comment
              This stage takes 48 hours

Amazon finally updated to Cowboy Smurf. Took long enough.

Comment

I've got Cowboy Smurf in my village! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Tapasz
                Tapasz commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm happy for you!, It's insane you had to wait that long!

• Fireman Smurf
                Fireman Smurf commented
                Editing a comment
                I hope you get the Condor exclusive soon Evabevasmurf!
            Working...
            X