Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.5.6 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.5.6 is live and available for download!

Click here for the update!

What's New in Version 1.5.6?

Saddle up with Cowboy Smurf in our latest update!

• Add Cowboy Smurf to the village to add ride-able Unicorns and Snails for the Smurfs
    • Complete the Starlight Tower Wonder on planet Swoof to unlock the Meteor Shower weather effect.
    • A new constellation and land in space
    • Ten new wild west themed decorative items.
    • One new level (75)
    • Earn more XP with the Critter Storage Booster
    • Six new editions to the Homnibus Smurf Tome and new rewards

updating:-)

Comment

the planet still is not working...stocking with each action:-(......aaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhh. Please Beeline fix this bug, I cannot do anything on the planet for weeks or months now

Comment

I just walked with the dog amd when I came back the update was finally available!! Yay!!

Comment

There is a new constellation available but there is no new black space added. The cleared space from 1.5.5.1 is still clear. So there is no need to worry.

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
            Unicorn Smurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Clumsy, thank you!!!! This is what I was hoping to see. I will update as soon as I am home. Yee haw, everyone!!

• Clumsy
            Clumsy commented
            Editing a comment
            You're welcome

• Amberglass
            Amberglass commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you Clumsy. I'm not updating until I know everything is ok....

Yay, hubby's iPad is updating!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see Cowboy in his village.

Comment

Busy with updating....Yeheahhhhhh

Comment

Can't wait to get home!!

Comment

• Evabevasmurf
                Evabevasmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                JudiBe, Wait until you see the trees! I think you and Purple are going to love them! They are awesome! For everyone who supported the idea of giant oak trees, I think these are almost perfect.

• JudiBe
                JudiBe commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks, Eva. I have been soooooo excited about the oak trees ever since I saw them in the pictures posted for the android updates. I can't wait to get home. I have some things to do after work so it will be a late evening.

The tumbleweed is AWESOME! It rolls around the village and acts just like a real tumbleweed. The smurf riding a snail is TOTALLY Awesome! The smurf riding the pink unicorn is ABSOSMURFLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!! The fact that Homnibus is not recognizing that hubby has the sphinx is a BUMMER! The reward for the Emperor Swoof statue is 1SB per week, and hubby and I both have the sphinx completed. I tried moving his a little bit, thinking it might help, but nope. Must resist spending all of hubby's SBs.

Comment

All my 7 Dragoncostumes disappeared!!!!!!

Comment

• Amberglass
                  Amberglass commented
                  Editing a comment
                  NO!!!! That's horrible! I've got two.....now I don't want to do the update. :-( Last time I lost my beloved Space Car, before that, my Christmas Archways... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

• DCMURFY1
                  DCMURFY1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh no, I've got 2. I think I'll put off update for a while.

• DCMURFY1
                  DCMURFY1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  My dragons were super expensive.

Hi everyone. Morning opened a problem topic for the Dragon Costume issue. Let's move the discussion over there so it's not spread over two topics. http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...-version-1-5-6

Comment

I believe my dragons are still there, but will have a look

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                    Spelling Bee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Please check Claudia and let us know if they are still there. Mine are there, but Morning says all of his are gone. If yours are gone, please go report it in the topic that Morning started here: http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...-version-1-5-6

• Claudia
                    Claudia commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I checked, Spelling Bee: all of them are still running around

There must be a bug with homnibus, not accepting things which are still there (on mountain and planet)

Comment

• LightofFire
                    LightofFire commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes Claudia, in the android thread you could read about this bug! It only affects things bought before the update or finished before! Maybe you could make it work by placing the waggon on the train again?

• Claudia
                    Claudia commented
                    Editing a comment
                    thanks LightofFire, did not read this...I tried to place the waggon again, but this also doesn't work. I believe we have to wait for an bugfux update

• LightofFire
                    LightofFire commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You are very welcome claudia! Glad your roaming items haven't disappeared! And yes, this bug is annoying but hopefully sorted out soon!

But it is a great update, thanks Beeline:-)...also as I had to "kill" some fields to place cowboy as there is no new space offered. haha a few updates later all smurfs are on holiday as I had to remove all fields to place all the great items;-)

Comment

What about the alien space boat on planet? Is it gone on iOS, too?

Comment

• Tenny
                      Tenny commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The little alien boat, with the two creatures in it ... red and blue? I guess a few Android users were missing it and I guess Explorers Swamp boat (sorry, I don't know the english terms ...) thanks for having a look.

• Tenny
                      Tenny commented
                      Editing a comment
                      All my boats are there. So is my one Dragon costume.
                      I am experiencing the Sphinx\straw waggon don't work for Homnibus statues issues

i absolutely love the trees! And the bushes ... great addition to the game! Bought the pink unicorn right away ... great update!

• Claudia
                      Claudia commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Do you mean this one? Mine are still there
                      Last edited by Claudia; 06-23-2014, 03:01 PM.
                  Working...
                  X