Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.5.6 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does finishing the new constellation and clearing the space yield a new dig site?

Comment

• Pachemz
      Pachemz commented
      Editing a comment
      If by dig site you mean a crater then no. There is still only 10 craters after clearing the plants.

I think the pathway limit was increased with the update... I was at my limit on island before and now i decided to resell my paths and tiles which i've stored in storage! I was wondering how much i could add to the island before the path are unvisible while putting out... Was hoping for an increase because you aren't be able to delete or exchange them directly from storage (btw, why not?!?!... And please fix this annoying bug with the "invisible" exchange button and the crashing)! I've placed more than 25 now and they are still visible...!

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Light. To my knowledge the limit on pathways was not raised and is still 1,100 in each area.

Spelling Bee, are there any news about fixing the bug with Sphinx Statue not being recognized as finished in the Homnibus' Smurf Tome?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Maruda. Beeline is aware of the issues with the Engineer and Emperor Crystal Statues. They should be fixed in an upcoming update.

• Smurf_Maruda
      Smurf_Maruda commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!

Unicorn said it's so quiet in this update thread...and I agree. Doesn't really surprise me though because it's hard to beat last update. Many weren't really exited to welcome Cowboy Smurf but I must admit there are some awesome new items. And because our Android friends were so wonderful in giving us the heads up with super info and pics!

I hesitated before updating because of my tempered enthusiasm and the new bugs. I think it's scary not knowing what the exact character limit is and get confronted with losing precious items. Thankfully my dragon is still there but who knows what next update will bring (or delete!). It's great they invent new interactive items nowadays but if it results in losing old ones (usually bought at high prices) I'm getting worried. Especially if they can't replace them, like the dragon costume

This is the second time I waited a while before updating where I usually was one of the first to jump in. And I'm not the only one of the old bunch who were always on top of it. It is not a good sign....if true loyal blue necks aren't willing to face bugs which appear each update nowadays. It shows decreasing of interest and lack of faith. And if the "old bunch" is hesitating....I wonder how relatively new players cope with it. Please Beeline, take a note. A lot of my friends gave up already. Please pay attention to long term issues before we all "throw in the towel". I'd hate to lose this wonderful game with the wonderful friends I've met in old forum.

Comment

• MD_mommy
      MD_mommy commented
      Editing a comment
      Well said, Tapasz! Beeline, please take note and pay more attention to these bugs! Increasing the amount of updates and adding new items are of no use to players if the game is full of bugs and can't be enjoyed!

• Unicorn Smurf
      Unicorn Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with everything you said, Tapasz.

• michel.springer
      michel.springer commented
      Editing a comment
      Je hebt helemaal gelijk tapasz.

I'm about to update but I'm nervous. Think I will put some Mr Purples into storage. Will that save my space cars etc it I'm near the limit?

Comment

In my second Village I found out, we can put the Dragon Costumes into the storage.

Comment

I've updated, and working on the cowboy ranch, and the Mansion.

Comment

• DCMURFY1
          DCMURFY1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Smurf Maruda, as soon as I get some berries I will start the ranch

• Smurf_Maruda
          Smurf_Maruda commented
          Editing a comment
          I finally started working on my Ancient Civilization area on the Swoof Palnet. I was waiting to get some nice trees to built a forest around it and we got some awesome one in this Cowboy Smurf update

• michel.springer
          michel.springer commented
          Editing a comment
          Your village is beautiful

I haven't updated yet. I stored my precious dragons and some critters. When I update will I be able to take my dragons out? Why can't Beeline replace lost dragons?

Comment

• tzr1877
          tzr1877 commented
          Editing a comment
          I stored my dragon first then updated ... I had no problem getting him out of storage, in fact, I had none of the problems encountered by some. Everything went smoothly; however, I am not at character limit.

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Gio. If you are not at your character limit, your dragons should be fine. If you are at your character limit, you should store them.

Thanks tzr and Spelling Bee. If I am at character limit ( I don't know- how do I know?) and I store critters besides the dragons, once I update can I take dragons out? Having stored some critters?

Comment

• Gio!!
          Gio!! commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks 100th S!

• Morning Sky
          Morning Sky commented
          Editing a comment
          You can take the Dragon out of the storage when you are at Charakter Limit. But Taking out the Dragon you lose a Smurf.

• Gio!!
          Gio!! commented
          Editing a comment
          😱how terrible

Ao weird to update long after the rest of you - not taking part of the busy exitement when the new update comes out.
        I have fortunally not experienced any issues with the update - beside all the known stuff with not being able to claim Homnibus statues etc.

I am really happy about Cowboy Smurf. I love that little fellow, his items and the statue 😍 I am so not finished decorating but at the moment I find it hard to make the ideas in my head look right on the screen. I am sure that after moving, deleting, buying and rebuying I will get it, though!

My favorite part in this update must be the unicorns and the tumbleweed. Just love the animations. I am not too fond of snails - but these are really well done - love how they hide in their house.
        I am a bit disapointed though, that the snake in the tree not are available in the MV - would love to have it for Cowboy since there is no Rattle Snake (yes, that is the greed speaking).

All in all this update is to me just as incredible as the previous - but I am still not flying quite as high. The ongoing issues in this game is just starting to wear it out. I just realised, that I have not reportet an anoying bug on the mountain because I keep thinking "This is not so bad as some of the other bugs, and I will not remove focus from those" and "It probably will not get fixed anyway". I find this sad - and I think if Beeline cannot change this more and more players will abandone the game.

So with these grave thoughts it is hard to celebrate Cowboy as much as he deserves.

Comment

Just checked - tumbleweed can be stored as a critter. Probably along with roaming EO counting towards character limit.

Comment

• tzr1877
            tzr1877 commented
            Editing a comment
            Good to know ... thanks Hundredth.

Beeline, I was late to update but I'm really happy with the cowboy (cowsmurf) update. Good job Beeline. It's so good having interactive items. I want to point out something that might help other players (sorry if I'm repeating it but I haven't seen anyone mention it but I did notice a couple of people mention the unicorns weren't being used). I placed a unicorn and the smurfs rode it a lot. Then I added a snail. It got ridden a lot too. I did a bit of decorating and kept moving things to make it look right. I only had one small area for my ranch so I played around with placement. Then I decided the unicorn needed a friend so I added one right next to it but then the smurfs weren't riding either of them, only the snail. After a bit of experimenting I realised the saddle stand had been in the way. Smurfs looked like they were about to ride a unicorn and they'd stop at the last minute and walk away. I checked the footprint and realised I had placed the items too close together. After moving the saddle stand and unicorns further apart they're all being ridden often now. Hope that helps someone. I really love the horseshoe toss game and the way the smurfs throws his hands up when it lands on the peg I have a stationary one in the village from a Lucky prize a long time ago but the interactive one is great. the oak trees are awesome and on the planet as well. The baby Phoenix is great. I like the design of the tree the snake is in too. I'm enjoying the update. I said earlier I wasn't thrilled about cowboy coming to the village but also said there's always something to love in each update. Well in this update there's a lot to love. Thanks!

Comment

Has anyone else noticed that you are not getting XP from hatching mystery eggs? I have been allowing them to grow only to get the XP then I delete them but since the update I haven't received any XP. I do get XP from the mystery seeds.

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
              Unicorn Smurf commented
              Editing a comment
              I just hatched a mystery egg, and it gave 700 XP. It was the little yellow inchworm. Maybe it's a bug for you.

• tzr1877
              tzr1877 commented
              Editing a comment
              Unicorn ... I agree, it must be a bug. I don't get any XP at stage 1 or stage 2 and since I delete the egg at that point so that I don't go over the character limit, I never get the stage 3 XP. Not sure if I want to open a ticket considering the aggravation some people are experiencing with Beeline support 😒

I wanted to say thank you to a brilliant update! I'm not so much into the Cowboy theme, but I loooooove the new trees and bushes! I'm having so much fun decorating and deciding what to put where ... I wish we could get more decorative items, more flowers, walls with roses or ivy, tiny lights, ruins, pillars, smaller tree stumps ... I absolutely enjoy my flying and riding Smurfs! and the little fellows are interacting like crazy! It's so much fun right now, although I have a lot of bugs.
            Thank you!

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
              Unicorn Smurf commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree with you, Tenny! I also have not been able to really get into the whole Cowboy theme, but I am enjoying seeing what everyone else is doing with it. My favorite things from the update are the unicorns (of course,) and the oak trees!! I also agree that there needs to be more decorative items added, especially since we have maxed out in the MV. Overall, this update has been a driving force for my creativity!

• Guo An Ji
              Guo An Ji commented
              Editing a comment
              I love the Cowboy theme, too! It's so much more me than the Adventurer and some other "strange" things on the planet.

Only sad thing: I have sooo absolutely no space in the village anymore. So, without more land, not much point having the Cowboy.

• Tenny
              Tenny commented
              Editing a comment
              Guo An Ji, you have to make room for Cowboy Smurf! You won't need a whole area, just his hut yo you can place some ridabele snails. They are a geat addition to the game and the Smurfs use them a lot.
              I have a second game on Android and bought him there, too, because he is soooo much fun.

I never really gota chance to comment on the update. Like most everyone else I was not that enthusiastic about Cowboy Smurf, but I must admit that he has grown on me! All the new old west decorative items are great! I love the new snail and the unicorns! I do wish the snails were smaller and the unicorns were bigger, but all in all they are great! I still would have really love some rattlesnakes, scorpions, and a giant cow skull to add a bit more atmosphere to the Cowboy area, but I guess they will need to wait to be added in future updates.

The other new items are stellar! I love, love, love the new oak trees! They are amazing and really start to give us that classic Peyo look to our villages! And of course, I could not be more excited about the snake in the tree! If I had the Smurfberries I would fill every available inch of my village with them! The new huggable jerboa is adorable and looks great in the village and the planet! This update gave us so many awesome decorative items! The quality on them is superb and really has the look and feel of the classic comics!

The Bonus Items were nice, especially that fantastic condor! Really a showstopper! I was without WiFi the first time it can around but saw it in others villages! My jealousy has finally been quelled, because today I finaly got the offer! I just love it! Please keep adding Bonus Items with this kind of "Wow" factor!

I have brought this up before, but I'll state it again, the new Smurf Tome items were a gigantic disappointment for me, and I'm sure the other long time Smurf fans felt the same. Here was the perfect opportunity to finally add in some of the non Smurf characters that we have all been asking for for years! Johan and Pewitt, Bigmouth, the King, Hogatha, Princes Sabina, Mother Nature, and Homnibus himself could have all had statues. Did we really need statues of Smurfs we already had that have all been featured in their own updates! At the every least you could have focused on the Smurfs that haven't had their own update or on characters like Puppy who is in the game, but completely marginalized.

But everything considered this was still yet another outstanding update! It has been great fun creating an Old West area and if I haven't said it enough I really, really loved the snake in the tree and the new giant oak trees! Thank you so much Beeline! Excellent job, yet again! Please keep updates of this quality coming! I loved it!

Comment

Working...
            X