Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.5.6 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caro
    replied
    I too was really late updating. RL has me kinda busy right now, and I was a bit "ho-hum" about cowboy. But....WOW. I have not spent so much time in my SV for ages!! Although I am not making a big Cowboy 'range', I am really impressed with the range of decorative options. A lot of really creative designs!! The interactive unicorns are so great! They make me smile every time I see them trot through my farm. 😍

BUT the best best best item in this update......the super huge oak trees!!!!! Love love LOVE THEM!!!!! I especially love how you can fit two together and make them even bigger!!!! Thank you Beeline for our super fantastic beautiful large oak trees ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    I love them so much I am redoing big parts of my MV just to fit them in. So much work...so little time....but having fun

Leave a comment:

• Tenny
    commented on 's reply
    Guo An Ji, you have to make room for Cowboy Smurf! You won't need a whole area, just his hut yo you can place some ridabele snails. They are a geat addition to the game and the Smurfs use them a lot.
    I have a second game on Android and bought him there, too, because he is soooo much fun.

• Purple!
    replied
    I never really gota chance to comment on the update. Like most everyone else I was not that enthusiastic about Cowboy Smurf, but I must admit that he has grown on me! All the new old west decorative items are great! I love the new snail and the unicorns! I do wish the snails were smaller and the unicorns were bigger, but all in all they are great! I still would have really love some rattlesnakes, scorpions, and a giant cow skull to add a bit more atmosphere to the Cowboy area, but I guess they will need to wait to be added in future updates.

The other new items are stellar! I love, love, love the new oak trees! They are amazing and really start to give us that classic Peyo look to our villages! And of course, I could not be more excited about the snake in the tree! If I had the Smurfberries I would fill every available inch of my village with them! The new huggable jerboa is adorable and looks great in the village and the planet! This update gave us so many awesome decorative items! The quality on them is superb and really has the look and feel of the classic comics!

The Bonus Items were nice, especially that fantastic condor! Really a showstopper! I was without WiFi the first time it can around but saw it in others villages! My jealousy has finally been quelled, because today I finaly got the offer! I just love it! Please keep adding Bonus Items with this kind of "Wow" factor!

I have brought this up before, but I'll state it again, the new Smurf Tome items were a gigantic disappointment for me, and I'm sure the other long time Smurf fans felt the same. Here was the perfect opportunity to finally add in some of the non Smurf characters that we have all been asking for for years! Johan and Pewitt, Bigmouth, the King, Hogatha, Princes Sabina, Mother Nature, and Homnibus himself could have all had statues. Did we really need statues of Smurfs we already had that have all been featured in their own updates! At the every least you could have focused on the Smurfs that haven't had their own update or on characters like Puppy who is in the game, but completely marginalized.

But everything considered this was still yet another outstanding update! It has been great fun creating an Old West area and if I haven't said it enough I really, really loved the snake in the tree and the new giant oak trees! Thank you so much Beeline! Excellent job, yet again! Please keep updates of this quality coming! I loved it!

Leave a comment:

• Guo An Ji
    commented on 's reply
    I love the Cowboy theme, too! It's so much more me than the Adventurer and some other "strange" things on the planet.

Only sad thing: I have sooo absolutely no space in the village anymore. So, without more land, not much point having the Cowboy.

• tzr1877
    commented on 's reply
    Unicorn ... I agree, it must be a bug. I don't get any XP at stage 1 or stage 2 and since I delete the egg at that point so that I don't go over the character limit, I never get the stage 3 XP. Not sure if I want to open a ticket considering the aggravation some people are experiencing with Beeline support 😒

• michel.springer
    commented on 's reply
    Your village is beautiful

• michel.springer
    commented on 's reply
    Je hebt helemaal gelijk tapasz.

• Unicorn Smurf
    commented on 's reply
    I just hatched a mystery egg, and it gave 700 XP. It was the little yellow inchworm. Maybe it's a bug for you.

• Unicorn Smurf
    commented on 's reply
    I agree with you, Tenny! I also have not been able to really get into the whole Cowboy theme, but I am enjoying seeing what everyone else is doing with it. My favorite things from the update are the unicorns (of course,) and the oak trees!! I also agree that there needs to be more decorative items added, especially since we have maxed out in the MV. Overall, this update has been a driving force for my creativity!

• Tenny
    replied
    I wanted to say thank you to a brilliant update! I'm not so much into the Cowboy theme, but I loooooove the new trees and bushes! I'm having so much fun decorating and deciding what to put where ... I wish we could get more decorative items, more flowers, walls with roses or ivy, tiny lights, ruins, pillars, smaller tree stumps ... I absolutely enjoy my flying and riding Smurfs! and the little fellows are interacting like crazy! It's so much fun right now, although I have a lot of bugs.
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Unicorn Smurf
    commented on 's reply
    I agree with everything you said, Tapasz.

• MD_mommy
    commented on 's reply
    Well said, Tapasz! Beeline, please take note and pay more attention to these bugs! Increasing the amount of updates and adding new items are of no use to players if the game is full of bugs and can't be enjoyed!

• tzr1877
    replied
    Has anyone else noticed that you are not getting XP from hatching mystery eggs? I have been allowing them to grow only to get the XP then I delete them but since the update I haven't received any XP. I do get XP from the mystery seeds.

Leave a comment:

• chickadee2013
    replied
    Beeline, I was late to update but I'm really happy with the cowboy (cowsmurf) update. Good job Beeline. It's so good having interactive items. I want to point out something that might help other players (sorry if I'm repeating it but I haven't seen anyone mention it but I did notice a couple of people mention the unicorns weren't being used). I placed a unicorn and the smurfs rode it a lot. Then I added a snail. It got ridden a lot too. I did a bit of decorating and kept moving things to make it look right. I only had one small area for my ranch so I played around with placement. Then I decided the unicorn needed a friend so I added one right next to it but then the smurfs weren't riding either of them, only the snail. After a bit of experimenting I realised the saddle stand had been in the way. Smurfs looked like they were about to ride a unicorn and they'd stop at the last minute and walk away. I checked the footprint and realised I had placed the items too close together. After moving the saddle stand and unicorns further apart they're all being ridden often now. Hope that helps someone. I really love the horseshoe toss game and the way the smurfs throws his hands up when it lands on the peg I have a stationary one in the village from a Lucky prize a long time ago but the interactive one is great. the oak trees are awesome and on the planet as well. The baby Phoenix is great. I like the design of the tree the snake is in too. I'm enjoying the update. I said earlier I wasn't thrilled about cowboy coming to the village but also said there's always something to love in each update. Well in this update there's a lot to love. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• tzr1877
    commented on 's reply
    Good to know ... thanks Hundredth.
Working...
X