Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check your game all weekend long for Smurfy Offers!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check your game all weekend long for Smurfy Offers!

Or do I have to buy an iTunes card? I mean ... the teaser posted on facebook, about the "smurfy offers" ... are they $-offers or SB-offers? Thanks.

Comment

This is a good question! I guess I thought they would be like the Exclusive Offers, but maybe they are more like the old limited time offers. I am almost out of Smurfberries, so hopefully if they are for Smurfberries they will send out a few Exclusive Offers first!

Comment

Yes. A very good question, Tenny. I am wondering the same myself. And will this start tomorrow (Friday) or Saturday? It's an extended weekend in the US, so I'm hoping the offers will start tomorrow. This is exciting!

Comment

Hi everyone. I don't know what to expect either, so we will all just have to wait and see what is going to be offered. Hopefully there will be some great deals!

Comment

I think it's going to be mixed. I had gotten the mansion offer ($99.99) and a critter bundle offer (120sb - sorry didn't take a pic) yesterday... A teaser maybe of what to expect this weekend?

Comment

• Tenny
              Tenny commented
              Editing a comment
              I did get both offers ... I'm hoping for something new

Yeah, after I saw this on FB, I posted it in Random Chit Chat. It looks like most of us are hoping for some fireworks somewhere in the offers.

Comment

WOW!...looks like fun!...I hope it will not just be for IOS players...Android don't normally get any bundle offers and it would be nice if Android were included in the fun!

Comment

Just got some offers, not sure if it's related to the smurfy offers. Lemonade stand, Australian dollars, island and Mainland And this limited time bundle, wich looks to go into my weekend

Comment

• Bossy
                  Bossy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It is so great to see such a cheap EO. I hope more will come

• kimette
                  kimette commented
                  Editing a comment
                  thanks for your reply DCMURFY1...I figured you were on ios...I got the offer for the small sb pack & lemonade stand too, but not the limited time offer...according to Spelling Bee, Android will not receive limited time offers because of the way Beeline set the game up...sucks to be on Android playing Smurfs' Village...no VANITY SMURF...no LIMITED TIME OFFERS or BUNDLE PACKS...my money is as good as ios though...funny that...I would like to see Beeline even things up a bit more fairly & offer some goodies to Android only (we have had 2 Android Bots in the past, but that's all as far as I know)...heck, I would just be happy to have VANITY SMURF in my village (such a simple request...to have a main character in my village!)...I am ever so hopeful that Beeline will take the opportunity of offering VANITY SMURF to Android for this special weekend of offers...

• Spelling Bee
                  Spelling Bee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi Kim. I replied to you over in the Vanity topic, but I'll reply here too. If Vanity is added, it will have to be through an update, not as a sale item.

Is anyone else not getting these yet? I did not get the lemonade stand or the condor offer on my iPad. I switched over to my phone and the condor offer came up, but that was a while ago and neither has appeared on my iPad yet. I would really like the lemonade stand especially at the super low price, hope I did not miss it, and I am really hoping for some new "Wow" items! The advertisement should read like this, "Check your iPad all weekend long for recycled offers, some at lower prices", if that is all we are getting. I have missed half of my 4th of July waiting for these offers to pop up! Would really like to see something new we haven't seen yet!

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
                  Unicorn Smurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Same here, Stacy.

• DCMURFY1
                  DCMURFY1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes me too waiting for some new wow items, it would be disappointing to get the old fireworks that we have had already, I'd like to see them do better than the Japan version.

• Tapasz
                  Tapasz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Was the condor offer also a cheap one? Didn't get that one but did get the bundle and cheap lemonade stand yesterday.
                  Edit: never mind answered already
                  Last edited by Tapasz; 07-05-2014, 01:27 AM.

I got the lightning bundle, but never seen the lemonade EO... Only the condor popped up but not for a discounted price... I'm really hoping for some special offers, especially new offers...

Comment

• chickadee2013
                  chickadee2013 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Don't know what you mean by the lightening bundle Sunny. I haven't seen the condor. In fact I haven't had a offer today and it's 5:41 pm.

I have the bundle off on my iPad and the Condor offer ... I was hoping for the lemonade stand! I loooove cheap offers!

Comment

I also just received the condor offer at the usual price. And while I LOVE the condor, I would want it for the MV, so I will pass on this. I wonder why not everyone is seeing the discounted offers. Oh well. Still some time left in the day. Maybe the lemonade stand will pop up. 😄

Comment

• Stacy9107
                    Stacy9107 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I also just received the condor offer for $9.99... I love it too so bought it for my mountain but still holding out hope for the lemonade stand! Hopefully they send it our way, Unicorn!

i got lemonade and condor offer, i'm expecting more.....😴

Comment

I just got another offer ... The candy house with 50 smurfberries for $4.99. Still hoping for the lemonade stand

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
                      Unicorn Smurf commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well, rats!! This is probably what I will receive, too. Come on lemonade stand!! These Smurfs are thirsty!! 🍋

• Tenny
                      Tenny commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I just bought the candy house offer, so I could afford the bundle package ...
                  Working...
                  X