Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check your game all weekend long for Smurfy Offers!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't received one offer today. It is still a mystery why they don't offer the same EOs to all players!

Comment

well...I am disappointed...firstly with myself for purchasing items ahead of VANITY SMURF ACTUALLY arriving in my village as I had promised...I figured Worker Bees post advising VANITY SMURF may soon be available to Android was good enough...
      ...secondly with Beeline's Smurfy Offer Weekend...I bought into the hype too!...I purchased the Lemonade Stand & another Knight (I liked the idea a pair will be protecting my castle)...but was disappointed to learn from chickadee2013 that I had actually lost 25sbs!...

...I have uncrossed everything now as there does not appear to be any chance VANITY SMURF will be arriving this Smurfy Offer Weekend?...not really Smurfy, just a sort of sale to get existing items for the village (and not stock up the sbs?)...and being on Android, we don't even get the bundle offers...unfair...

...just wanted to comment here too about how the bug relating to the Sculptures (Sphinx...minus 1sb/week) will be fixed with the next update...but the bug on the planet causing 24hr digs to produce ancient items usually only uncovered using sb digs was fixed immediately...unfair Beeline...unfair

Comment

• kimette
        kimette commented
        Editing a comment
        ...just wanted to add...I do not regret buying the Lemonade Stand...the animation is very cute!...

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Kim. As Worker Bee said, Vanity on Android isn't a done deal, but is looks likely. This means things are looking good and he will hopefully be added, but it does not mean there was ever a chance for him to be added through a Sale offer over the long holiday weekend. If and or when he is added, it will have to be through an update to the actual Android version of the game.

As to the exploitation bugs always being fixed fast, if they weren't fixed then players would no longer need to make purchases in the game. No funding means the studio could no longer afford to continue development of updates for the game and it would die. I personally welcome any and all bug fixes, especially the ones that ensure that exploits are closed so that the game can continue for as long as possible. I would like to think that a majority of the players agree with me. :P

And yes, the Lemonade stand is adorable. lol

• kimette
        kimette commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Spelling Bee, I appreciate your response...I totally agree with you that any and all bugs should be fixed quickly...however, your comment on exploitation, works both ways...continual unfixed bugs equals unhappy players and can also lead to lost players and no more funding...my comment is simply that it is unfair that bugs that cause players to loose purchased items or miss out on collecting items to progress through the game, are not fixed as quickly...

...re: Adding VANITY SMURF...my thought that he would be added as a Sale Item offered to Android came about because updates generally apply to both platforms...VANITY SMURF would only need to be added to Android and not IOS, so I figured he would be offered the same way as the Android Bots were...

I have not gotten the offer for the lemonade stand, the knigth or the scooter thing. But did not really want those any way. I am quite disapointet so far as well. Did expect something more - does not seem to miss out on a lot as I feared only having internet on the hotel this weekend.

Comment

Seriously Worker Bee, why don't you have a super cool weekend of one time only inexpensive new offers! Have us glued to our iPads waiting for offers that will never appear again after that weekend!

Ok, in my mind I made this current weekend into something Beeline never planned for it to be, but that doesn't mean that you should never do something like this! Yes, I understand that you can't make everyone happy, but I think something like this would make a lot of your long term hard core players happy. The two key words are inexpensive and new!

This weekend had the potential of getting people excited just like they do before an update. For a lot of us having recycled offers just isn't that exciting because we buy them the first time around anyway. There are only a few Bonus Items that I have not bought, but I would not want them at any price because they just don't appeal to me.

I just got so excited about this weekend and the teaser image made it look so cool and fun. This game is the best and I love getting new stuff! Sorry for having unreal expectations for this weekend, and thank you for the round of inexpensive offers!

Comment

Mmmmm, agree with you, Purple. The pics and hype led me to believe something very special was coming... I too love the game but already have all the EOs that I wanted, and it would have been super cool to have something(s) really nifty offered at a good price! [And have it offered to everyone, equally!]

Comment

it's close to midnight where I live. The weekend is over. I have to say, according to the teaser pic, I expected more of the announced "smurfy offers". More in numbers, more in quality ... Today I only got one offer ... and I checked my iPad every two hours. I wasted a lot of time and enthusiasm. I got a diffrent amount of offers on my iPad and on my Android mobile ... Hopefully this was a good event for Beeline and their income. I still have money left on my iTunes account :-)

Comment

I thought it was refreshing to see cheaper EO's, even if many of us didn't want them, or already had them. I don't have anything bad to say about the "event" held over the weekend. I was, however, surprised that we didn't have any fireworks offers. For sure, looking at the teaser pic, I thought we'd at least be getting fireworks. Overall though, they never could have made everyone happy; it's impossible to even try. Thank you beeline for sending out bundles and EO's at reduced prices.
              Last edited by Unicorn Smurf; 07-06-2014, 06:56 PM.

Comment

• Pachemz
                Pachemz commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree that you can't please everyone. I'm not disappointed at all even though I didn't purchase any EO. I like when the SB are 125 so it wasn't a good deal for me but not everyone cares about the SB count. I hope those people are happy with their new EO.

Manage to grab a couple of cheap EO but really hoping we would be offer new EO on the future weekend smurfy offer.

Comment

Calculated on the single berrie this were the most expensive offers!

Comment

My husband checked his iPad all weekend - we were kind of hoping for some kind of fireworks based on the teaser. It was a little disappointing not to have a fireworks offer after seeing the picture of the smurfs enjoying fireworks. He is very good at ignoring offers no matter what their price. I talked him into buying the lemonade stand. He ignored everything else.

Comment

I haven't gotten the lemonade stand or the scooter.. Only condor and knight on unicorn... A bit sad about that... and morning is right, the sbs were not really cheap at all... BUT i bought the parisian bundle for 60 instead of 100 SBs and really like it that i've finished my bistro and got the fountain! I've never bought the fountain for 20 SBs because you don't get sth for it, only a decorative item! It's way overpriced for 20 SBs i think... Only for decoration! But nice! So i'm happy with the bundle! But i'm hoping everyone has gotten the offers they want! Looking forward to the next weekend offers!

Comment

Working...
                    X