Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready to meet Caveman Smurf in the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get ready to meet Caveman Smurf in the next update!

Add the Volcano Smurfy Wonder to your Island in the update, coming soon!

Get your Smurfs ready to ride dinosaurs in our upcoming update!

Coming soon to the island in our iOS version 1.5.7 & Android version 1.4.4a Smurfs' Village updates!

Ooooo. Rideable Dinosaurs? Cool.
    Please let this come with an island expansion.

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Caro, these are dinosaurs! Of course we are getting an expansion! It is going to have to be a massive expansion for the volcano, tar pits, and all the other cool stuff that must be on its way! It's time to dust off the DVDs of your old Jurassic Park movies to get you in the mood, but be prepared, they are going to look like a yawn fest after we all see what Beeline has in store for us! Dinosaurs Caro! It is going to be an awesome update!

• Caro
      Caro commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh I don't need to pull out Jurasic park movies to get in the mood. . I'm surrounded by Dinosaur paraphernalia!!!! My smurfling is a major Dinosaur fan. As soon as I showed him this picture he ran around the house shouting "...Velociraptor!!!!"

And, of course you are right, there WILL be a giant land expansion!! Oh yes there will!! All those dinosaurs need room. Lots of room!!!!

Hi, Spelling Bee, thank you for your work. Do you know where it goes? There's maybe a new area?

Comment

• Caro
      Caro commented
      Editing a comment
      It says island

Hi Catcat. As it says below the image:

Coming soon to the island in our iOS version 1.5.7 & Android version 1.4.4a Smurfs' Village updates!

Comment

• catcat
      catcat commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry Spelling Bee, got my wish for a new area made me probably blind :-)

Woo, hoo! Caveman Smurf with dinos. Looks fun.

Comment

Yay!! I kept checking all day with a feeling it was time for an announcement. So excited

Comment

Wow, this looks really cool, time for an island transformation.

Comment

Wow! Caveman Smurf looks cool, and of course I'm excited about getting more dinosaurs! How can you not get excited about an island full of dinosaurs! This was an odd and unexpected choice from Beeline, I only know of the Scheilch PVC toys from the early 90's that had Caveman Smurf and Smurfette I do not remember them from the cartoon or comics, but the retro SciFi classic Flinstone's look of the hut and the prehistoric outfits is totally awesome!

I am really hoping for a whole zoo of Jurassic pets for Caveman! The dinos featured in the image look great, but I am expecting a few really large super size ones too! These are dinosaurs after all! And a volcano, please tell me we a re getting a volcano! This first teaser image is a knockout! This looks great! Any chance the update will be here by tomorrow?! Or what about later today, can we get the update latter today?!

Comment

Looks really, really nifty! Now if only I could store my soccer/football field so I would have some room....

Purple, you are right- some big dinosaurs would be just the ticket! A HUGE tyrannosaurus, or a triceratops- maybe a megalodon for the ocean? Neeeeed a volcano, of course, a BIG one! What about a mammoth?
            Last edited by Cupcake; 07-08-2014, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• Purple!
              Purple! commented
              Editing a comment
              There it is! This image took a minute to come up! What a beauty! So that is the megalodon, it looks to be just the right size, but how big are the teeth?! If you are reading this Beeline it is better to make the teeth oversized than undersized, better yet, double the size teeth you were originally thinking of, and make them sharp, and give him a giant underbite! Cupcake, It is nice you found a size chart that featured Smurf!

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              The teeth are really big and sharp, Purple, just like you want them! A megalodon tooth is as big as a Smurf!

• Purple!
              Purple! commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice!!!!!!

Totally Cupcake! A huge tyrannosaurus with really big sharp teeth! And a huge triceratops with super big sharp horns! And that megalodon thing you brought up, we need one of those too, but huge with sharp pointy antlers or oversize spikes, or whatever they come with, only big and sharp!

Worker Bee grab a pad and pencil, Cupcake is on a roll, you need to jot down some of these ideas to take back to the development team before she starts talking about mojitos again!

Why is it taking so long for this update to come out! These are dinosaurs! I'm ready for a running with the bulls type event on the island, but only with dinosaurs and Smurfs!

Can we at least get a little hint on the variety of dinosaurs we will be getting! Oh, and the mammoth would be brilliant! Another outstanding suggestion Cupcake! But a huge mammoth with big sharp tusks! Where have you been keeping these idea! Keep them coming! Very excited about. What this update could bring! Please deliver it ASAP Beeline!

Comment

Gee, and I don't even have Cowboy smurf yet! I HATE Amazon!!!!

Comment

• Purple!
                Purple! commented
                Editing a comment
                Evabeva, I feel like you are my Smurf Village soulmate! You are a fountain of knowledge when it comes to Smurfology, it kills me that you have not been able enjoy all the cool stuff we have been getting with this last update! Sorry for all my excitement for this next new update, but I can't help myself, I really think the whole prehistoric theme is cool, I wish you were caught up too!

• tzr1877
                tzr1877 commented
                Editing a comment
                OK forget the glass of lemonade I offered you recently! Now you deserve a super sized mojito 🍹. How incredibly mean of Amazon ....

• Evabevasmurf
                Evabevasmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks, guys, for your sympathy. I keep emailing Amazon and asking when the release will be and I keep getting canned answers. "We want our customers to be satisfied..." blah, blah, blah. I don't even drink, but I'm getting close to needing a giant mojito! One of those smurfy, lovely blue ones! In a giant- sized glass.

I can't help it, Purple, I am just so excited about the possibilities! What about HERDS of dinosaurs? And raptors- how could I have forgotten raptors? Yes, everything can have spikes and horns and pointy teeth! We will also, need tar pits for the dinos to fall into, and large dinosaur skeletons to decorate with!

Comment

Well, you all know that the only thing that makes waiting tolerable is a really good snack (or two)- here is the first of many....

Comment

• Ray888
                  Ray888 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I thought that was a sausage in the middle...silly me 😋

• Cupcake
                  Cupcake commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It IS a slightly odd meal,,,,

Goodness, I just can't help myself.... ::::runs back to the kitchen to whip up another Dino snack:::

Comment

• Ray888
                  Ray888 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You surely have a lot of creative recipes 😍

This gonna be a "BEASTY" update ever sooo 😳

Comment

Working...
                X