Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready to meet Caveman Smurf in the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• This was very traumatic :::sniff::: but I'm clearing away Cupcake's Park to get ready for CUPCAKE PARK B.C!

Before...

Getting ready....

Comment

• Caro
              Caro commented
              Editing a comment
              😳
              Oh!! I used to love how the hippos were sharing a cocktail . I'm sure the new design will look awesome too!!

• Evabevasmurf
              Evabevasmurf commented
              Editing a comment
              Please post pictures as soon as the new version is finished. I'm sure it will be awesome.

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              Not to worry, Caro. Hippos just moved to a venue where they could hear the music from Harmony's concerts!

• Is anyone checking the App store? Is this update out yet! I am so excited there is no way I'm going to sleep tonight! Can't wait to raise the mammoth and build the volcano! It just all looks so good!!!!

Comment

• LightofFire
              LightofFire commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes of course, two times a day... But still nothing... And no official word if it is already submitted to apple...

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Here we go- more snackies while waiting!

Comment

• chickadee2013
                    chickadee2013 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh how cute ... And yummy ... Wait, no I couldn't.

• Evabevasmurf
                    Evabevasmurf commented
                    Editing a comment
                    How do you eat a mammoth? In this case, one yummy bite at a time!

• Perfect! [Though I didn't realize that the woolly mammoth had evolved from a tooth! Well, you learn something every day, eh?]

Comment

• Amberglass
                    Amberglass commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Does anyone have any idea when this updates going to happen? I'm heading away for a girls weekend Friday morning and will be gone until Monday. We will be on an island wayyyyy up in no mans land. I hope it's soon.

• chickadee2013
                    chickadee2013 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If you don't brush your teeth kiddies ...

• LightofFire
                    LightofFire commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Lol chicka, then i could raise a mammoth in my mouth? I would give it a try 😂😂😅

• Holy Smurf. A truly Mamoth update!!! Speechless.....

Comment

• Caro
                    Caro commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ::babbling::
                    ....dinosaurs, dinosaurs, sooo many different dinosaurs, new trees, Huge new jungly trees, postman smurf!!, MOVIE theatre!!!!! I just missed the last one...always wanted one.
                    ....new crop thingy?! Is it to shrink the size and triple the xp from our crop squares?!? Or can we store crop squares in it and still get the xp?!? Raising the Mammoth sounds awesome....OMG so much in one update.
                    AND because gifting is completely stuffed last couple of days....maybe they are fixing that too? Maybe....?

• I don't normally comment in advance of updates, but this one seems really really special. I am so happy that the island is finally getting some much needed love. It's my favorite area but it is neglected most of the time. Love the shark and the pretty crystals and - love LoVe LOVE the wisteria bush!!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you for incorporating our requests and things from the Japanese version! The cave looks great and could it maybe, possibly be a portal to a new area? I have a very poor knowledge of the cartoon story, but I sincerely hope it is because it is the only way to fit all of these wonderful things in. Like many have said, the island desperately needs a land expansion and we were told that it wasn't feasible. But the developers have said that before and still have come up with a few surprises, so I am really REALLY hoping that that is the case this time. I still haven't properly redecorated since pirate, because the poor guy has been waiting for more real estate. So I'm crossing my fingers. The only thing that could compensate for not having extra space would be a MIAB overhaul. Dare I dream????

Comment

• Cupcake
                    Cupcake commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Spelling Bee has said that there is no island expansion this time, and I think the bat cave shows up in other areas, so I don't think it is a portal, BUT she said we are getting some more land on the mountain, so we will have to celebrate that!

• Wow, look what I found: http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...expansion-area
                  So old! Good ideas will take their time, right?

Comment

• WOWWW !!!!!!!!! such a wild , wonderful update . Beeline is doing awesome job . Every thing is spectacular . I hope rattle snake is coming with the postman.

Comment

Working...
                    X