Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready to meet Caveman Smurf in the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCMURFY1
    commented on 's reply
    Looks really exciting

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    I'm running out of things to delete and store! [The soccer field would be first on my list...]

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Note to Tenny: if you make it alcohol- free, use club sode, mint, lime and sugar syrup- yummy!

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    That's more like it! Thanx!!

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    You are right about that! His work colleagues are going to have to scrape him off the break room walls!

• Pandemonium
    commented on 's reply
    Here is a pink one for you :*

• Spelling Bee
    commented on 's reply
    Purple is going to explode when he sees the big scary Shark and spook Bat with it's cave lol. I can't wait.

• cosmickitten
    replied
    Well.... None of it is pink.... But..... I DON'T CARE! It looks A-M-A-Z-ing. Who is staying awake with me til the update arrives?? ? These should keep us going...

Leave a comment:

• Tenny
    commented on 's reply
    Are the mammoth' also rideable? I want to keep the baby mammoth. It reminds me of "Sindbad" and his mammoth "Mufti" from an old TV series ... damn, now I want to place the "genie in a lamp" on my island, just to have it next to a Mammoth ... to give it an Arabian Nights touch ... I have to calm down. Need a biiiig Mojito. (alcohol-free, with Ginger Ale ;-) *Cheers* To the new update!

• Tenny
    commented on 's reply
    Mountain: the deer might be a VIP item? And do the chrystals glow at night?

• Tenny
    commented on 's reply
    Mainvillage: how can you do that? Do you want ALL of my money????
    The wysteria trees are adorable. And maybe they come in diffrent colours or ... maybe they are paintable?
    The new deer is enchanting. The cinema is very well designed. But I don't know where to place it. Maybe at the beach as an open air holiday cinema? Wouldn't it be cool if we could watch Beeline advertisement trailer and get SBs for it?
    Postman Smurf ... without a rattlesnake. Mmmmhhh .... I'm so excited!!! What does he do? Can we write letters to our friends? Look at the window on the roof. Isn't that the best idea ever?
    And mystery SmoothieSmurf ... I like a good surprise. But I want he update right now because of him. If I had to guess I would say he gives out task like "grow 10 raspberries, 20 strawberries and 5 shrubs of cherries" and you can mix smoothies for the Smurfs to drink and get even more XP ... an double-XP thingy

• Tenny
    commented on 's reply
    On the island: wonderful new trees and dinosaur pathways. I love the new pond and decorative chrystals ... they look shiny.
    The dinosaurs and animals are so cute. I want all of them. The wall with the paintings looks like there might be a Caveman Smurf Homnibus statue and this is one of the must have items ;-)

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    I'm in love with someone at Beeline! I don't know who it is, but this must be love...

On Tapasz' theme above, went for Thai food the other evening (Panang curry- yum!) The restaurant does sushi, too, and they make mojitos with sake; who knew? :::sobs some more, while clutching sake mojito:::
    Last edited by Cupcake; 07-16-2014, 02:36 PM.

• Tenny
    commented on 's reply
    Cavemans hut is perfect. The light effects are perfect. I would love to update all my huts on the island into caveman huts.
    The volcano looks massive! Can't wait.
    The sabertooth tiger is my favourite! it' s definitely the mother or father of the little baby tiger. So it's a little baby sabertooth tiger!
    Smurfette and the chrystal/rainbow swirl ... I don't get it. Is there a story behind it? But as always she looks really sweet in her fur outfit

• Amberglass
    replied
    Amberglass ......runs to her Island.....delete, delete,delete.....must make room fast.....delete, delete,delete... Please tell me we'll have this by Friday!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X