Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready to meet Caveman Smurf in the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward to Caveman! I'm with you Cupcake, I wish I could store my soccer field. I have soooo much work to do on my planet and island....too much work, so little time!

Comment

Comment

• chickadee2013
        chickadee2013 commented
        Editing a comment
        Great poster. Maybe Papa will change his island outfit to a loincloth.

• DCMURFY1
        DCMURFY1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Two smurfs jump off the cliff to pull down the trex eye lids whilst another smurf and the dinosaur ram his foot to make their escape

This update sounds good. I hope there's a cave!!!

Comment

• DCMURFY1
        DCMURFY1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Chickadee, me too, I'd love to see a cave, I was looking over the ideas topic and noticed beeline are considering an underground area, this would be fantastic, in the cartoon there is two episodes of caveman smurfs, they are just the regular smurfs who find that pink dinosaur frozen in the ice, then they rescue it, grandpa and papa go underground under one of the huts in the village to use the time travel crystalls to send the dinosaur back, but they had accident whilst loading the dinosaur underground and a few of them fell into the time worp and got sent back to caveman land.
        So I really would love a cave leading to an underground area.
        Also beeline(Japan) made a cool game called Caveman land, I used to play and it was such a fun game.

• chickadee2013
        chickadee2013 commented
        Editing a comment
        Great storyline. Thanks for sharing that. Imagine Cavemanland incorporated into the game! I'm still crossing my fingers for a glow worm cave with a river system.

I'm not excited about the dinosaur in the picture! I wish they would some like a Brontosaurus! Then the smurfs could slide down their backs like Fred Flintstone does at the beginning of his show! I know that is really showing my age but that's when I really started liking dinosaurs!

Comment

• chickadee2013
        chickadee2013 commented
        Editing a comment
        The Flinstones was a favourite of mine Pam . Loved the end of the show when Fred put the milk bottles out and his routine at the end of the day but when he put the cat out the cat didn't like it so he put him out!

DINOSAURS! We're getting DINOSAURS!! I wanna T-Rex! A BIG one... With babies... And a Triceratops... And a Pterodactyl... And RAPTORS! PINK ONES!! Oooooo I'm sooooo excited.

Comment

Time for breakfast!

Comment

• Evabevasmurf
          Evabevasmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Can you send me some of those wafflesaurus' please? Yum!!!!!!

• chickadee2013
          chickadee2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          Breakfast time here. My breakfast won't look anything like that. I'd like a wafflesaurus too please.

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          So nutricious, too! Fruit, cheese, granola- the problem is, I'm hungry enough to eat about six wafflesauri!

I wonder if there will be new smurfy wonder coming with this update, so I can start saving some resources. I really hope for new expansion to the west on the island for all those cool dinosaurs!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• cosmickitten
                cosmickitten commented
                Editing a comment
                'Pink is mah signature colour'. Which film anyone?

• tzr1877
                tzr1877 commented
                Editing a comment
                Julia Roberts in "Steel Magnolias" .... Cosmickitten, I love how you used a southern accent in the quote 😃

• cosmickitten
                cosmickitten commented
                Editing a comment
                Well done tzr, here's your prize. He's called Dennis and he only eats 2 small cows a day. Better be careful if you have a dog tho... Now, you know what they say: 'if you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!'

looks amazing the updates are getting better and better

Comment

Comment

• Purple!
                  Purple! commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The original has a much bigger club than the one in the teaser image! Hopefully the artist was just running out of materials on the teaser image and had to shorten the club for necessity. I have my fingers crossed that in the actual game Caveman has a nice big club!

• chickadee2013
                  chickadee2013 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Trust a boy to notice the size of the club!

• Unicorn Smurf
                  Unicorn Smurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Haha!! LOL!! Chickadee! 😜

I'm super excited about the whole prehistoric theme with this update, it looks totally cool and really fun, but honestly is there any chance we will get a villain or two with this update, or at the very least a future update?! Even as Bonus Items! I'll take the villains any way we can get them!

Gargamel and Azreal are way over due, and I keep expecting a giant teaser image showcasing their addition as active characters in the game, but there are so many other great villains from Smurfology that need to the featured as well! We need Hogatha, Bigmouth, lord Balthazar, The Great Book of Spells, and all those cool imps and trolls that were featured in the cartoon over the years! At this point I would welcome the addition of Flowerbell, just to get a villain in the game!

I know I sound like a broken record with my non stop rants for villains, but they were a huge part of what made the cartoon great! Please keep adding in more of the non Smurf characters from Peyo's world and please make serious efforts to get some villains in the game!

Comment

• Ray888
                  Ray888 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The villains should have their own mini-game...

• chickadee2013
                  chickadee2013 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes, imps and trolls under the bridges!

Purple...you're not the only broken record...I am hoping VANITY SMURF will make an appearance with this update (long, long, long overdue)

...I would love to see Azrael too !...can't say I am too excited about the new update...maybe when the new teasers come out I will feel differently...

...love the idea of a new expansion for the island...hopefully it will give me some much needed inspiration to redecorate the area...I have been a bit lost for a while...

...but my biggest wish for the new update, is Beeline will finally fix the terrible lagging issues!...and return purchased items to players that lost them in the last update!...

Comment

Comment

• Ray888
                    Ray888 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This photo remind me on one of the scene in the jurassic park movie.
                Working...
                X