Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready to meet Caveman Smurf in the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When can we expect cowboy smurf and dinos? Can't wait to add! 😍

Comment

Ok, so I really like the idea of Caveman Smurf... A whole bunch, actually. Paleontology is right up my alley along with Archaeology. I am in love with both!! But, and I am so sorry Cosmic, PLEASE do not make them pink, or purple, or turquoise. None of us really know what color dinosaurs actually were, and I thoroughly enjoy my colorful dinosaurs on Planet Swoof. They may have very well been red like a Cardinal or blue like a Blue Jay. However, on the Island, I would like to see the Jurassic Park-type dinos. More natural and neutral in color. Again, only my opinion. I will welcome Caveman no matter what the accompanying dinosaurs look like, but I would prefer them to be a little less vibrant for the Island.

Comment

• cosmickitten
        cosmickitten commented
        Editing a comment
        Weren't the dinos in Jurassic Park pink??

• Unicorn Smurf
        Unicorn Smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Haha!!!! That's hilarious, Cosmic! Imagine what that movie would have been like if Barney were in it. An entirely different spin on it!

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        This image is awesome! Every time I look at it it makes me laugh!

Ok, I just watched the Smurf's episode that they travel back in time to the prehistoric world! They don't have a Caveman Smurf, that seems to be a Scheilch PVC toy exclusive, but they do have some awesome villains! One of the best is Mangy a sabor tooth cat!

Hopefully Mangy is coming with this update! It does worry me a little that in the teaser image it looks like Mangy is skinned and on the top of Caveman's hut. I guess we will need to wait and see what the update brings, and if that tiger skin rug is the closest we get to having Mangy in the game!

Comment

• cosmickitten
        cosmickitten commented
        Editing a comment
        I like Mangy, he gets my vote, but he needs to be pink.

• Evabevasmurf
        Evabevasmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        That is so funny - the first thing I thought when I saw the teaser was "Oh, no, is that Mangy's hide on the top of the hut?! I hope it was just some random sabre tooth's hide!" If we get Mangy, I don't care what color he is. Hey, maybe he could be paintable! Yes, please Beeline, give us paintable critters with the Caveman update! We could make our dinos different colors to suit our moods! (See - I am assuming that someday Amazon will release the update - maybe Cowboy and Caveman will make it to my village at the same time!)

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think Beeline can change the colors of characters that already exist in the Smurf universe. I do like the idea of having a pink sabor tooth cat! Maybe it could be a brother of Mangy! But we still need Mangy too!

Mangy is adorable, and I think we need some danger to spice up our little Smurf's lives! They are always overcoming adversity and threats to their well-being; the whole Smurf mythology was built around those ideas!

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Evabevasmurf
            Evabevasmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Now that is funny. And cute. And I want pink dinos for my island!

• Purple!
            Purple! commented
            Editing a comment
            I love this! A ceramics dinosaur! potter smurf will be so happy!

Are we getting any more info on the update today?! How can you hit us with something as awesome as dinosaurs, and then have us go cold turkey! I want to known more! How many dinos! How big are they?! And most importantly when do we get them?!!!

Bing on the dinos! Please Spelling Bee, Worker Bee, whoever is out there from Beeline let us see more!!!!! This update looks super awesome!!! Don't make us go the weekend without more info!

Comment

• cosmickitten
            cosmickitten commented
            Editing a comment
            Ok Purple, you strike me as a bit of a rebel... Let's stage a sit in... I'll bring the pink cushions. Now sing with me 'What do we want? MORE INFO! When do we want it? NOW!'

I would have loved the dinosaur update on the planet and the Aegytian update on the island. Damn! Well ... I have dinosaurs on my planet but not on my island ... that doen't make sense to me. Although it will bring a completely new look to the island! Bring it on!

Comment

• kimette
            kimette commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree with you Tenny, 100%...dinosaurs should be on the planet...and the ancient civilisation on the island...and it really doesn't make sense!

• AllissaAnn
            AllissaAnn commented
            Editing a comment
            I am excited to see Caveman Smurf, but I feel that your comment is dead on. Too bad Beeline couldn't do a switch-a-roo!

I am officially back from the dead! This update looks great: caveman smurf (=cave=mountain: maybe a western expansion on the island, with a cave in the rock???), dinosaurs AAAAAND larger tiles!!!!!!!

I am getting excited. Looking forward to new teaser pics!!!

Comment

• yosinori saitou
            yosinori saitou commented
            Editing a comment
            congratuations and thank you, adrian. your (and purple's) tireless efforts made beeline move. large pathways are coming! great!!

• Purple!
            Purple! commented
            Editing a comment
            Totally excited about the larger pathways! This was defiantly something that a lot of us wanted, but Adrian you deserve a Big thank you for your relentless effort! We are all going to be loving those larger pathways!

Oh Adrian, you are right!! Worker Bee did say we would be getting larger path tiles soooon Maybe this will be the update?!?

Comment

• yosinori saitou
            yosinori saitou commented
            Editing a comment
            yes, caro. worker bee said before it's coming in the version 1.5.7!

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh, please let it be so! Larger tiles means a billion hours of redecorating joy!

• AdrianG
            AdrianG commented
            Editing a comment
            Exactly Cupcake! Going to save up on soooooo many pathways! Can't wait!

Wow! Cavesmurf vs Wild Smurf 😁 that should be interesting to see. No further teaser for weekend Ms.Bee?

Comment

Hi everyone. There will be another teaser later today.

Comment

• Clumsy
              Clumsy commented
              Editing a comment
              Glad to hear that! Thanks Spelling Bee ! Can't wait

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              Whoo hoo- love teasers!

• Ray888
              Ray888 commented
              Editing a comment
              Can't wait for this....

Ha the update already been submitted?

Comment

Should not be in the mood for another update as I just recovered from a corrupted "orange screen crashing" village. But oh my, cavemans version of smurfette fits my theme so well . I really hope it will come with an expansion though because if I have to delete all crops on my island as well I can never level up anymore. And so looking forward to the large paths!!

Comment

• chickadee2013
                chickadee2013 commented
                Editing a comment
                Ooh that doesn't sound good Tapasz. I hope you didn't lose anything in the recovery process.

• Tapasz
                Tapasz commented
                Editing a comment
                No all is fine again! Good thing I have a copy on several devices so won't ever lose much progress.

From facebook

Comment

• DCMURFY1
                DCMURFY1 commented
                Editing a comment
                I wonder if dinosaurs like soccer

• chickadee2013
                chickadee2013 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks for that Clumsy. More creatures for the smurfs to interact with. They look cool, especially the sabre-tooth tiger.

• Clumsy
                Clumsy commented
                Editing a comment
                You're welcome
            Working...
            X