Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready to meet Caveman Smurf in the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome! Digging for Prehistoric creatures and let the smurfs ride on them! Can't wait!

Comment

Any news on calendarday gifting for this update?

Comment

New picture from Facebook page:

Comment

• Smurf_Maruda
          Smurf_Maruda commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks awesome

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          I love the Smurf ridding the awesome saber tooth tiger! The prehistoric animals with the Smurfs is so odd, but totally cool at the same time! We will need complete overhaul of our islands! I'm going to have to get rid of most of the beach stuff and make the island look more like the one from The Lost World!

Good question 100th! And another one: does it involve an expansion of the island?

Comment

Looks like another amazing update. I really hope there is an expansion with a cave!

Comment

I do like the Caveman update idea and the teasers look great, but I have been over my island several times now and just cannot see how Dinosaurs fit in with Tropical Palm Trees, Beach Chairs, Sandcastles, Pirates, Play Grounds & Schools and Soccer Fields...they would be much better suited on the Planet!

Unless there is an expansion into a completely new area...I think I may have to pass on this update...

Comment

• Amberglass
              Amberglass commented
              Editing a comment
              Kimette, I get where your coming from. When the Egyptian theme came to the mountain, I was totally confused! I've decided to just section off different areas and run with it. There nothing written in stone saying that we just can't put stuff where we want it. Just yesterday I decided to start building an area on my planet that's Egyptian themed. It's taken me this long. I'm still not sure what I'm going to achieve but I'll have fun trying.

• Spelling Bee
              Spelling Bee commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh Kim, you'll update alright. Your Vanity is coming!

Hi Guys. A lot of you have had some questions so I'll try and answer as many as I can.

Bigger pathways/tiles are coming in the update! As Worker Bee had earlier confirmed in the idea topic, they have figured out a way to finally make them work and so they'll be added in the update.

Unfortunately there is no new land expansion for the Island in this update. The team is still trying to add one there though, so it's possible that it may arrive at a later date. The good news is that another expansion has been added to the Mountain area.

Vanity is coming in the Android version update! The photo functions of his hut have been removed, but he'll give players XP every day.

No changes were made to when players can gift their friends (aka Calendar Day). That being said, the team is aware that players would like for it to be changed and they are looking into it.

While the lack of an island expansion and the no changes to gifting might be a bit of a disappointment for some of you, there are many good things still to be revealed about the update. I know for a fact some of the things yet to be announced will make a lot of you very happy. Hang in there for more screen shots and teasers coming early next week.

Comment

• Tenny
              Tenny commented
              Editing a comment
              Great news everywhere! I am looking forward to this update!!!
              But, "excavate dinosaurs" reminds me of hatching eggs on planet Swoof. And the animals count towards the limit. Will the dinosaurs count towards the limit on the island, too?

• catcat
              catcat commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank Spelling Bee for information. I 'm looking like crazy on vanity smurf. Thank you , thank you , thank you :-) )

• Michal Makuch
              Michal Makuch commented
              Editing a comment
              yeey Vanity smurf and dinosaurs

Gosh, the larger pathways are enough to make us jump for joy, but when you throw in dinosaurs this already seems like an A+ update! And our Android buddies finally get Vanity! Totally psyched for them! He's the best!

Really looking forward to seeing those screen shots! Thanks for the insider info Spelling Bee! This update looks dynamite!!!!!!!!

Comment

::running around in circles doing the larger pathways happydance::

Yesssssssssss!!!!!!!!

::Goose & Maverick high-fiving anyone walking past::

Comment

• Caro
                Caro commented
                Editing a comment
                ....also super excited about a mountain expansion, and things yet to be revealeved in future teasers

I cant wait for some dinos on my island and vanity smurf in my village... but i just dont understand why are larger pathways so gread ... i dont get it can someone tell me few thing why are they better in coment bcouse i liked smaller paths too and i was little hard to make everything perfect but it was fun

Comment

• Caro
                Caro commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi pandemonium.
                We also like the smaller sizes of the pathways we have . But there is a limit to how many pathways pieces you have (big or small). Many of us are at our pathway limits, and can't decorate quite as we want. So, if we can also have a selection of longer or wider pieces to use with our smaller pieces, we can cover more area, but stay under our pathway limit

Wow this is great !!! vanity !!! dinos !!! larger pathways !!! this is going to be my favorite update . Dinos are awesome . And their colours are great . I wish dinos would be as large as those in the teaser.

Comment

Well deserve Android players and good to have a bigger tiles and pathway 👍

Comment

The large pathways is the best news yet! It will give so many opportunities to redecorate in all areas. Also happy with a mountain expansion. And conrgats to Android friends, finally Vanity in your villages!

Not that exited that there's no expansion on the island. Though caveman and the dino's look great I'm so afraid the island turns into the same mess as the planet. Too many different themes in one area again. I understand it's difficult to expand the old areas and the need to implement new themes but please try creating a new area! Preferably the jungle/crocs/sharks one.

Comment

Are the daffodils and Easter lilies exchanged now, finally, for other plants? Or will they stay until Xmas??
                    Last edited by Morning Sky; 07-12-2014, 02:32 AM.

Comment

• catcat
                      catcat commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I love the lilies. I plant them every day.

• chickadee2013
                      chickadee2013 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Me too Catcat. I want them to stay permanently. I know they're seasonal but if we get another seasonal flower can we keep the lillies and daffodils in the menu please Beeline?! We call them November lillies here in Australia (I think Caro called them Christmas lillies so they're probably known as that too). I have yellow ones which come up in my garden in November. I know the daffodils won't look right in the winter when there's snow but please don't banish them forever.

What about the everlasting snow in the main village?

Comment

• Tenny
                      Tenny commented
                      Editing a comment
                      But it's the christmas decoration. Twinkling lights and snow ... you can remove it or store the hut in a condo, but I don't think they will ever femove the snow but keep the lights

• Morning Sky
                      Morning Sky commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Tenny, they removed the snow from the roof, why not from the chimney and windowsill! They only have forgotten to do that. In my village I don't want any condo! I don't like Tower Blocks for Smurfs!

• Tenny
                      Tenny commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Ahhh, okay. IS there a thread in the ideas section? I'll go and have a look.

And I don't like the condos, too. Especially on the planet. Very unsmurfy. But I can't live without them ...
                  Working...
                  X