Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready to meet Caveman Smurf in the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When, finally, this wrong term will be corrected? It is "Schlumpfdorf" not "Schlümpfdorf".

Comment

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      This mistake in the name of the App is especially embarrassing.

• Tenny
      Tenny commented
      Editing a comment
      It's a registered trademark, right? They really should change it.

• Beijing-Ve
      Beijing-Ve commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. To still have the games name wrong is really embarrasing. Can 't be that hard to get rid of those two dots above the "u" ....

Vanity?!?! Dinos! A new area for the mountain! Larger pathways AND more surprises! WOW! Thank you Beeline! Thanks, Spelling Bee for the info. I am getting super excited.

Comment

Ok as many others have said, i'm a bit afraid of too many different themes in the sections.. But i just have to wait and see.. Cowboy fits in very well, maybe it's the same with the dinos... Another redeco time.. I haven't finished my main village yet 😂 still under construction! I like it much that the larger paths finally find a way to our village (lol..) i really look forward to this and hopefully we all find the perfect use for it! We waited such a long time and now it's really true, they are coming.. WHOOHOO! *join in caros happy dance* and congrats to all our android buddies, you will get vanity! Awesome news!

Comment

This update looks great, and the larger pathway tiles are sooooo welcome! The sabre tooth tiger is very awesome. Plus Vanity for our Android buddies!

The only thing I'm fussed about is where I am going to put this stuff. I finally like the design of my island but it is packed full, with the soccer field taking up a HUGE chunk of real estate. In retrospect, it might have been better to give us the items to build our own soccer field, so that those that wanted one could do so, and those that didn't wouldn't have to. Oh well. Looking forward to it all anyway!

Comment

I absolutely love dinosaurs, so a big part of me is going "YAY!". The other part, like Cupcake, is wondering where I'm going to fit it all in :/ It's not that my island is jam-packed full, there is still one small space available but I'm not sure if it is the *best* place for the new items. I like my island the way it is though and am reluctant to redocorate other parts of it. My thought was to perhaps build a quarry so it looks less out place but the island rocks are not the greatest shape. Hm, it's going to require some thinking.

Comment

I am really excited about this update. Larger tiles, Vanity for Android, dinosaurs, mountain expansion... Although I'll probably wait for an island expansion to purchase cavemen, the rest makes it up for it. Thank you Beeline!

Comment

This weekend is killing me! I feel like it is the longest weekend ever! I want the screenshots! This update looks so awesome and now Spelling Bee is telling us that it might be better?! I am so, so looking forward to seeming those screenshots! Please don't wait, hit us with them first thing Monday morning!!!! Bring on the dinos!

Comment

• Dsmurf
                Dsmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes please screenshots this weekend

...I can hardly speak...doing a smurfy dance!...jumping up, shouting out...(getting funny looks!)...sorry everyone, there's no emergency...I just heard that VANITY SMURF is coming!...

...I am SOOOOOOO !!!!!! HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY !!!!!!...VANITY SMURF is coming to my village!!!!!!

...finally I can move out my "stand-in"...I hope he likes his yard...I have given him a vanity dresser (with mirror, of course!), love heart bushes & trees (the Smurf who loves the most!...even if it is himself!), a peacock (another beautiful & flashy "show off"), a couple of beautiful butterflies and his own fountain of youth with rose petals (to help him keep his beautiful complexion)...

Ode to Vanity Smurf:
              ...tra la la-la-la-la...sing a smurfy song...tra la la-la-la-la...home where you belong

to Beeline, I just want to say...THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Comment

• catcat
                catcat commented
                Editing a comment
                Kimette, I feel the same as you. I'm happy, happy, happy:-) ))))

• cosmickitten
                cosmickitten commented
                Editing a comment
                LOL! I'm guessing you're going to update after all Kimette! Here's a dino (pink of course) to play you a tune to do your happy dance too...

• LightofFire
                LightofFire commented
                Editing a comment
                It's dino from flintstones!!! You made me smile 😍

Comment

Comment

Comment

I'm so happy and so excited abt the next update, dinos on the island are gonna fit in so well on the island...I'm already making space for them, and i can't believe how fast u guys found a way to bring Vanity to android - couldn't be happier abt the great news .
                    Thank u guys so much and thanks to all the effort the team put into bringing Vanity to us !

Comment

I am really exited about vanity but will he cost sb or coins bcouse i thing that its not really a good deal if we need to buy it with sb but we only get some exp from him, so we dont get his real function.
                      Do apple players have vanitis full function and how much does he cost.

Comment

• Purple!
                        Purple! commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I would think at this point Vanity would be complimentary for Android players! You have waited long enough! We (Apple players) have always had Vanity. His photo both is a bit of a disappointment, not much to do but put on a Smurf hat in your photos, he has been available for us for coins. I have to say I don't think I have a spending limit if he was not in my village! I would pay any price! It's Vanity! He is the best! Whatever he costs it's not enough for a Smurf of this quality! One million Smurfberries would be a bargain! I love him because it is Vanity, but I wish they would do more with him in the game and add him to another area, but it looks like that will never happen, I am happy for all you Android players that you finally got him! Enjoy!

• kimette
                        kimette commented
                        Editing a comment
                        ...if my memory serves me correctly Vanity Smurf was originally available to purchase from the menu for 1500 coins...I am hoping he will cost the same with the new update...

U all guys really like vanity... idk but when i was a kid i hated him beouse he was so spoiled, but ok i dont think that now. I really want to have vanity but i think that its better to buy gustys minigame than vanity and get 250 exp daily...
                      Last edited by Pandemonium; 07-13-2014, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• Purple!
                        Purple! commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Well, the choice is yours. I have them both, but I like having Vanity in my village way, way, way more! If you are just starting the game you may be thinking of picking and choosing each special Smurf, but over time you most likely will end up with them all! The Berry Harvest mini game is one of the better mini games, but I am not a fan at all of mini games, so if you like mini games you probably will like it, but over time you most likely will get bored of it. It occasionally will give Smurfberries, but even over a long period of time not enough to cover the cost of buying the game. It is very unlikely that Vanity will cost berries. I would try to get as many special Smurfs as you can to make your village complete.

• Pandemonium
                        Pandemonium commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes i am just level 26 so i really want as much exp as i can earn and i think that gusty is really good choise be ouse he will revard me with many coins and i will earn a lot of exp but also i will earn some tickets...

• kimette
                        kimette commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I would just like to say this about Vanity Smurf....I have been waiting soooo long for Vanity Smurf to join my village, simply because he is one of the main characters...it is wrong that he has not been available for Android & finally Beeline have come up with a way to add him and for that I am very grateful...I love that each Smurf has their own unique personality, it is what makes the village work...working together, each individual has their own strengths & weaknesses...Smurf's are awesome!

I have a few words about Vanity. (Well, more than a few.) I love Vanity. He is one of Peyo's original smurfs. Vanity cannot help being conceited. Peyo created each smurf to have a special personality or trait. Vanity performs his trait very well. If you asked Vanity, he would say he is perfectly true to his conception. I have waited over 18 months for Vanity. When I first started playing he was featured in the build menu, but marked 'not available at this time'. Then his picture disappeared. We asked for him, time and again, and were told no. We persevered. Now, finally, we have been told, yes, he is coming to our villages. For me, he is necessary. I admit to being a smurf purist or snob. I want all of Peyo's original smurfs. I do not want the smurfs from the movies. I have not seen the movies. I did buy Gutsy and the Naughties, because I will add new smurfs as they become available, to get the rewards. But I am not overly fond of them. I have waited and waited for Vanity. Having Vanity on the horizon is the best news! Our villages can be as unique as each of us is, and we can buy him or not. I have supported suggestions I was not passionate about if the suggestion was one that would make the game better. We are all passionate about different parts of the game, and about different items offered. That is one of the great things about the game. We can buy (or not buy) any character or item Beeline offers. As Purple said above, no price is too much for me to pay for Vanity. I would give all of my smurfberries for him, and I have considerable SBs saved up! Long live Vanity! I hope no one takes offense at this post - it is not my intent to offend. We all make decisions about who and what we want for our villages. For me, it is simple. Vanity is necessary because Peyo thought he was necessary.

Comment

Working...
                      X