Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready to meet Caveman Smurf in the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was wondering when will we get a smurfy wonder for the island, and now Im reading this news and Im really excited!! New wonder, more smurfberries, yey!!! Finally something to build on the island! And thank God I saved a lot of resources this time...

Comment

• I hope this update will be there before or on Friday

Comment

• A Mammoth update is coming soon! :P

Comment

• DCMURFY1
          DCMURFY1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks really exciting

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          This is the teaser image that even tops the volcano! A wooly mammoth, and we get raise it! How awesome is that?!!! Totally, totally excited about this! I can't wait! I love it!!!!! Thank you Beeline! Wouldn't have seen this coming in a million years!!! Can't wait to raise my mammoth!!!!!

• chickadee2013
          chickadee2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          Just catching up with all this news. This is a great surprise. Like the idea of "raising" one. Looking forward to seeing how the smurfs interact with them.

• I have three screen shots to share this morning everyone. First is from the Mountain.

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Oooooooo- new beautiful crystals and a tunnel to????? Where??? Where, Ms. Bee??! You are such a tease!

• Tenny
          Tenny commented
          Editing a comment
          Mountain: the deer might be a VIP item? And do the chrystals glow at night?

• chickadee2013
          chickadee2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm very excited about these crystals. The colours are beautiful and will go perfectly on my main snow section.

• The next image is from the Main Village. Hmm, definitely some interesting things there..

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
          Unicorn Smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          PLEASE let the Bat Cave be available in the MV!!!! I still don't have the Bat Family, and long ago I requested the bats in the EO request thread. I NEED these caves in the MV. PLEASE!! And I LOVE Postman so very much!!!

• Amberglass
          Amberglass commented
          Editing a comment
          Haha! I just noticed the film reels! Too cute. I have film reels hanging in my media room. Love them! I just can't wait for this update.....best one yet I think!

• chickadee2013
          chickadee2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          You're right about that Ms Bee. I'm glad we get a movie theatre back in the village. It looks great with the chairs but I hope the smurfs sit the right way, facing the screen, this time! Postman! Yay. Are those dinosaur eggs? And it looks like wisteria which we asked for - thanks!

• And finally, the Island. Or should I say, Caveman Island!

Comment

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          Now this is the screenshot that I am really excited about, the volcano, a t-Rex, the mammoth, and the saber tooth tiger!!!!!!! The "WoW" factor is off the charts!

• chickadee2013
          chickadee2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh I love the animals. And the greenery. My island is a bit of a mess and I've been wondering what to do with it. I'm going to have lots of fun with this. The hut is awesome.

• 4getmeknot
          4getmeknot commented
          Editing a comment
          I didn't think i could get this excited about this update but this is just...wow! Time to make room for caveman and his dinos😊

• New teasers are awesome! Really nice new additions again. But seriously....look at it....WHERE do I put it?? My island is full already. Only way would be to delete a lot of crops like I did in MV. But then there's no way to collect any xp anymore. There need to be a solution for this!! Smaller plots, high yielding crops and new shrubs with small footprint.

Comment

• Amberglass
          Amberglass commented
          Editing a comment
          Cupcake....I'd love to get rid of that Soccer field too....it takes up too much previous space. It's blah....and I never play the game.

• chickadee2013
          chickadee2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          So true, we need more space and Tapasz your island is one of my favourites. I'd hate you to have to lose any of your decorating. Where can we put all this?!

• Astro King
          Astro King commented
          Editing a comment
          I have spent 25sb to expand the island to get ready for caveman and volcano. The next expansion will cost 50sb! Have to find ways to earn more sb..

• Crystals and new rocks and trees on the island!! This update looks to be the best ever

Comment

• Wisteria plants, a smurf riding a pterodactyl, new crystals, new rocks, new trees, the volcano, dinos, dino eggs, new little pools, OH MY GOSH!!!!!! I am about to go smurfbalistic! I am looking at the screenshots and saying "OH WOW!" Thank you, thank you, Spelling Bee! And thank you Beeline. This is smurftastic! Amazing, Awesome, Incredible! I can't think of enough words to describe it all!

Comment

• chickadee2013
            chickadee2013 commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh that's what it is, a pterodactyl. Thanks Evabevasmurf . Little pools, yay.
            Last edited by chickadee2013; 07-17-2014, 12:40 AM.

• Oooooooohhhhh noooooooo! This update is TOO great. I don't have any wife from friday/saturday night for 2 weeks! Hope the update will be there before then. Has the update already been submitted?

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            :::snickers appreciatively:::: Took me a second to see the typo- I was taking the sentence at face value!

• Clumsy
            Clumsy commented
            Editing a comment
            Oops, Clumsy typo.. 😃

• Evabevasmurf
            Evabevasmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            I saw it but wasn't sure if I should comment on it. I'm glad someone else commented first. I got a chuckle out of it!
            Last edited by Evabevasmurf; 07-16-2014, 12:22 PM. Reason: Oops - made a typo myself and had to edit for spelling.

• A few more items for the prehistoric preview.

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
            Unicorn Smurf commented
            Editing a comment
            I am all for adding colorful rainbows wherever they can... Such a cute idea, Beeline!!

• chickadee2013
            chickadee2013 commented
            Editing a comment
            Love it. Thanks Worker Bee. The torches on the hut are glowing so brightly it almost looks like the hut is on fire Lol.

• Astro King
            Astro King commented
            Editing a comment
            Wow! This coming update is one of the best!

• And more....

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
            Unicorn Smurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you, Worker Bee! I love that cute little bat and his cave!! I finally get the bats I have requested!! Bats, bats, and MORE bats, please!!! They are so important!

• Purple!
            Purple! commented
            Editing a comment
            I love the bat too! It is super awesome! I just noticed the pictogram on the side of the cave, a person running from the bat, adorable!!!

• chickadee2013
            chickadee2013 commented
            Editing a comment
            THAT's a shark! The costume is super cute.

• Looks like i'm a bit late to the party..... Oh my godness! All this new stuff! All this great items! Postman smurf.... A new smurf with crop mixture... Caveman smurf, bigger pathways, dinos, a volcano, oh wow wow wow! I have really NO idea how to start and which item to like the most... Now i'm really excited! I have to think about my island layout... And the new expansion on mountain is needed with lot of new stuff.. But it doesnt look like we could dig for the neww crystals because they are on island too! All looks great! And looks like we have to buy a lot of smurfberries... For all this stuff!! Wow wow wow! Now i'm excited!

Comment

• A SHARK!!!!!!! An actual shark, with sharky teeth and everything!!!!!!!! The new animations are even more awesome than the screenshots! Thanks, Worker Bee!

Comment

• LightofFire
              LightofFire commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes a shark! Not a baby one... Looks big... Great!

• O-MY-GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!! This update looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Jam packed with amazing things. Postman Smurf, volcanos, and mammoths oh my. I hope it releases today. I am so excited and have nothing but laundry to do today. So working on my village sounds WAY funner.

Comment

Working...
            X