Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready to meet Caveman Smurf in the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The bat cave is absolutely smurftastic! But the very best, the very very best is the SHARK! Oh how we wanted those! Purple! Cupcake! Our roadtrip hasn't been in vain!! Woohoo!!

Comment

• Amberglass
      Amberglass commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too Cupcake....thought I might pee my pants when I saw the shark! lol.....

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm in love with someone at Beeline! I don't know who it is, but this must be love...

On Tapasz' theme above, went for Thai food the other evening (Panang curry- yum!) The restaurant does sushi, too, and they make mojitos with sake; who knew? :::sobs some more, while clutching sake mojito:::
      Last edited by Cupcake; 07-16-2014, 02:36 PM.

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Tapasz! It is just like we imagined it to be! That shark is perfect!!!!!!!

• Shark, shark! BIG shark, BIG teeth! Terrifying! Wonderful!

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      You are right about that! His work colleagues are going to have to scrape him off the break room walls!

• DCMURFY1
      DCMURFY1 commented
      Editing a comment
      So will others.

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      I saw it and I'm loving it!!!! It is the shark of my dreams!!! The teeth are perfect! The animation is spectacular! Did I mention I love the teeth?!! This is such a spectacular item that I feel like it can't be true! It is so super deluxe awesome that I'm just in shock!!! Thank you Beeline!!!

• This update is so amazing!!! Caveman looks cool and will bring wonderful rideable dinosaurs and more cool stuff for the island! Rise your own Mammouth! So cool. Can't wait to see how to rise this little errr.. Cup? To a huge animal! Hope it will walk around. It would be funny if we could name it. The vulcano looks amazing. Still working on the starlight tower so I don't have many resources. Can't wait to see the vulcano! Finally the island gets some more attention! The Movie Theatre is a great addition to the Mainland. I've always wanted something like that in my Village All other stuff is great as well. Will be one of the greatest updates!👍😃 I really really really hope this update will be there before my 2 weeks without any internet on my Ipad! Still on scouting camp. I'll be home Friday so please let it be there. 😨
    Last edited by Clumsy; 07-16-2014, 12:11 PM.

Comment

• Ohh my god, I have never seen such a great and rich update I can't find words for it

Comment

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        These are my feelings exactly!!!!

• Was getting so excited, that i've cleared an area for beeing ready if caveman will join us today or maybe tomorrow! So i hope i have made enough room for all that great stuff!

Comment

• I'm just overwhelmed. So much in this update! Yabba Dabba Do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Amberglass ......runs to her Island.....delete, delete,delete.....must make room fast.....delete, delete,delete... Please tell me we'll have this by Friday!

Comment

• Well.... None of it is pink.... But..... I DON'T CARE! It looks A-M-A-Z-ing. Who is staying awake with me til the update arrives?? ? These should keep us going...

Comment

• Pandemonium
            Pandemonium commented
            Editing a comment
            Here is a pink one for you :*

• cosmickitten
            cosmickitten commented
            Editing a comment
            That's more like it! Thanx!!

• I am so mad I didn't have a chance to check the forum sooner ...My thought after seeing everything 'amazing simply amazing' to quote Papa smurf , this is unbelievable all the great items , the bat cave the dinosaurs the freaking time crystals that were featured in the last season of the show OMG OMG OMG....when will it be available i can hardly wait now
          Seriously Beeline, u guys rock i love this game so much and i love how much detail and thought u guys put into every new update ..thank u thank u thank u!!!

Comment

• Purple!
            Purple! commented
            Editing a comment
            Totally!!!!!

• Woohoo, how awesome, (holding back my explosion of excitement) looks like great work once again beeline, I'll bee sure to get some iTunes cards. Well done.

Comment

• How do we raise a mammoth, what do you guys think? Is Papa smurf going to give as quests like grow and harvest ton of eggplants or honeydew to feed the little fella, or harwest hundrets of bannanas... How long is it going to take for him to grow completely, a week, or a month? I hope not in 2,3 days! This is the best update ever! I never got so excited before, so many new things, so many new animals, new plants and trees, new smurfs!!! Im overwhelmed!

Comment

• Worker Bee, Spelling Bee, give me some some warning next time! This was the update that almost cost me job!

We had a big departmental budget meeting, which are usually snorefests, so I sat in the back of the room so I could get away with not paying much attention. It was the usual blah, blah, blah, so I thought I would just use my iPhone to check on the forum to see how people were feeling about the volcano announcement. I had no idea that more teaser images were coming. My casual pass-by of the forum turned into a moment of absolute pure euphoria when I saw the Mammoth announcement! For a brief moment I forgot that I was in the meeting and started to stomp my feet, and just as I was about to let out one of the loudest squeals of enjoyment my body has ever produced, my boss turned around and asked if I needed to leave the meeting. I was able to place my hand on my mouth before most of the squeal came out, but so I just nodded my head and got up and ran for the door! Luckily no one saw me on the surfing the web on my phone and they didn't know why I was stomping my feet or why I was making strange noises.

I ran straight for the restroom and locked myself in a stall where I could look over the teaser images and screenshots without being interrupted. I felt like I was dreaming! This is the update I wanted all my life but just didn't know it! Everything is so perfectly awesome, under normal circumstances I think I could have held my self together, but then I saw the bat cave, and then the shark! For a moment the world seemed to stand still and I could feel my eyes welling up until large tear drops started to run down my face. I just gave in and let my self go, and the tears of joy were just flowing at that point. I knew that I had to go back to the meeting so I looked over as much as I could and tried to compose myself.

Someone may have gone into the restroom to check on me and heard my sobbing, because when I returned to the meeting I expected to be reprimanded, but instead thy boss told me if I wasn't feeling well that I could go home. He thought my feet stomping and partial squeal was because I really needed to use the restroom and that lunch did not agree with me. I told them I would be alright but they kept insisting that I should not try to be a trooper and go home and get some rest. He later told me he was impressed by my commitment to the job and how I was willing to stay at work!

Obviously, I didn't say anything to anyone about the update news this time, but I so wanted too! This looks like one of the best updates ever!!!! I am so excited that words just cannot express my true feelings! Did you see the Dino, the mammoth, the volcano, and the shark? Please Beeline release the update! I don't know how much longer I can hold out!!!

Comment

• Evabevasmurf
                Evabevasmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                @Purple - I was waiting to hear from you. I am sitting here laughing, trying not to fall off my chair. I have been looking at the screenshots yelling 'awesome' every few minutes and my husband doesn't understand my enthusiasm, so it is really nice to be able to visit this forum and see other people getting excited.

• Cupcake
                Cupcake commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey, Purple- I couldn't tell from your post- are you excited?

• Katica0115
                Katica0115 commented
                Editing a comment
                How can someone not get super excited after seeing these pictures?

• Totally Evabeva, but don't worry about you husband, men have a hard time showing emotion, on the inside he is probably just as excited as you! Maybe you should show him the shark again, make special effort this time to point out the sharp teeth! That should get the emotions flowing, it worked for me! < br>

Comment

• This is a ridiculously good update! Beeline pulled out all the stops on this one! It is so, so, so good that I am in complete disbelief! The mammoth, the volcano, t-Rex, the bat cave, and that totally amazing shark!!!!! Thank you, thank you Beeline Smurfs' Village Development Team! I think I love you! Everyone on that team, in my mind I am hugging you! And I'm never letting go!!! You deserve the love!

Comment

• Thank you Beeline!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X