Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village Android version 1.4.4a is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corn Su
    commented on 's reply
    So then PURPLE you'll get the dinos!!! Please can someone inform her/him.

• Cupcake
    replied
    I bet the stationary dinosaurs are how they are supposed to behave; just moving when a Smurf rides them. I think maybe that is how they got around the character limit for the snails, unicorns and flying planes in the MV. When a Smurf rides it, it 'takes up' that Smurfs 'moving character' slot for the length of the ride. That said, if it IS the same as on the mainland, the Dino's shouldn't count towards the character limit, either!

I bet A LOT of people who are at character limit (many long time players) will be very upset when they update and realize they won't get dinosaurs!
    Last edited by Cupcake; 07-18-2014, 07:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Tapasz
    commented on 's reply
    OMG, they can't leave it like this! They háve to find a solution! How can they add stuff which long term players aren't even able to place?? Huge fail IMO! And especially feel sorry for you Purple because you must have been the most enthusiastic fan of the dino's. Let's unite! Let's get this solved!

• Spelling Bee
    commented on 's reply
    Please guys, just wait until I hear back from the Studio. I don't believe they count towards the limit. I may be wrong, but as it looks right now, they are being counted by the new Critter Limit indicator that was added to the shop menu.

• Spelling Bee
    commented on 's reply
    Hang on, it's not for sure that they count towards the limit. I've finished some Dinos too and the Critter Limit has not gone up. I'm waiting on confirmation from the Studio.

• Purple!
    commented on 's reply
    Guys, if your not at character limit enjoy the update! It looks fantastic! Don't let those of us who are having issues squash your excitement! It's hard not to post about being upset because I truly am, but I don't want to ruin your enjoyment! The dinos look really, really cool!

• Spelling Bee
    commented on 's reply
    You are correct Corn Su. Smurfs do ride on them, but they are stationary until they ride. Also, they are not reflected in the Critter Counter. I'm waiting on confirmation from Beeline, but I don't believe they count towards the Character Limit.

• Tapasz
    commented on 's reply
    Djeez how unlucky you are. I feel sorry for you! (Aren't you tempted to play on a different device? I know I would if I had to wait a month for an update)

• Tapasz
    commented on 's reply
    Oh no, not again?? I got my resources from digging! Which I paid for and spend a lot of time on. (And as gifts from my wonderful friends). Besides, 33% would be around 6000 (!!!!!) from each. This is insane!

• Spelling Bee
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, it appears they have added a percentage system back for the Volcano wonder. I guess the good news is that it's only around 30%, and not the 80% that it used to be.

• Corn Su
    commented on 's reply
    Hi tapaz I know about imgur but it didn't work on my phone. However a friend is helping me know. Lol hopefully he is still alive.
    Anyway the golden oar is available for VIP's and it unlocks a 12 hour raft voyage with 100% items chance. And it's free

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Poor Eva and Amazon players! Hopefully they have recently hired someone sensitive to time issues and they will get the update to you immediately!

• Tapasz
    commented on 's reply
    And forgot, what's the golden oar? Do we need to buy it for SB?

• Purple!
    commented on 's reply
    Well, Morning we defiantly got the short end of the stick when it comes to this update. I am really, really disappointed. In a way that I really didn't know I could feel. I really was excited about the dinosaurs. As for the volcano, I'm not a fan of them taking a lot of resources to build things, but they have given us a lot of ways to get more resources, so gathering them again might not be so bad. There is a lot of other cool stuff in this update, we are going to have to just try to get excited about the other stuff, but I agree I have a big black cloud over my head about the update now, I'm just so upset.

• Tapasz
    commented on 's reply
    Corn Su, try using imgur. There's a thread in the chat section where DC explains how to post pics. Imgur is the better choice because there's no limit.
Working...
X