Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village Android version 1.4.4a is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 450Paddington
    commented on 's reply
    I thought Purple's going to say "everything" 😁

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Ray, is the anti-wither hut the one with the funnel and the vegetables on the sign?

• Spelling Bee
    replied
    The Anti-Wither hut is forever Purple. Your crops will never wither again if you purchase it.

Leave a comment:

• Spelling Bee
    commented on 's reply
    I don't see the Shark in the menu, so it might be an Exclusive Offer Bonus item.

• Purple!
    replied
    What about the new dinos? Someone tell us how many there are and how we get them!

Leave a comment:

• Spelling Bee
    commented on 's reply
    You can buy the Mammoth for 25 Berries. I don't know how long it takes to become fully grown, but when it is fully grown it will give 2,00XP a day and 1 Dye every day.

• Purple!
    commented on 's reply
    Ray, tell us more about the anti wither machine, does it just keep crops fresh longer or does it keep them from withering forever?

• Ray888
    replied
    I will repost the info again since it was removed from the earlier open topic. Postman smurf complimentary to unlock daily VIP reward for VIP players. Anti-wither hut cost $ 39.99 and its function is to prevent crops withering.

Leave a comment:

• Purple!
    commented on 's reply
    Oh, and what about paintable items, anything additional ones added? And this is a long shot, but any chance that Postman Smurf has his pet mail delivering rattlesnake!

• Purple!
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome! How do we get the Mammoth and how long does it take to get to full size! And what about the shark! Is that a bonus Item or can we buy it for Smurfberries!

• Cupcake
    replied
    Still nothing- how can this be? Android buddies, are you there?

Leave a comment:

• Spelling Bee
    replied
    Hey Purple. I've just downloaded the update on my Android device. lol, what things would you like to know?

Leave a comment:

• Purple!
    replied
    Now we are like an hour into this update and nothing from our Android buddies! Come on guys the dinosaurs are going to be extinct again before you make a post!

Leave a comment:

• Purple!
    replied
    We are 45 minutes into this update for the Android players and not a single post from them! At the very least they could have told us they were downloading! What happened to them all? Have they been sworn to secrecy by Beeline? This is so strange! Please if any Android players are out there that Beeline has not put a gag order on let us know all about the update! Please just a little info! Anything!

Leave a comment:

• Smurfs' Village Android version 1.4.4a is live and available for download!

Download the update here!

What's New in Version 1.4.4a?

•Get back to basics on the island with Caveman Smurf
    •Excavate and revive prehistoric beasts
    •Raise a baby mammoth on the island!
    •Show of Smurfettes wild side with the new prehistoric costume
    •New Smurfy Wonder – the Volcano!
    •Keep crops fresh forever with the anti-wither machine – VIP Exclusive
    •One new level (76)
Working...
X