Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village Android version 1.4.4a is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tzr1877
    commented on 's reply
    Lol Corn Su ... the saber tooth tiger has caught T-Rex by the tail! It looks like they are playing a game. Congrats ... that was a lot of digging!

• Corn Su
    replied
    Finally T-Rex is done. I thought, I would end up as a phrehistoric human, before I could finish him. Took me a day to dig up the last bone.

Leave a comment:

• Corn Su
    commented on 's reply
    I totally agree with Pachemz a special smurf should never be a VIP item. Special critters yes but never a smurf.

And for 450Paddington I totally agree to your post. This update is nice - nothing more. Sorry Beeline but I'm not impressed as always. The ideas were good but they are not working in the reality.

• Tenny
    replied
    I really enjoy this wonderful update on both devices! Dinosaurs are simply thrilling, I can't help it! I loooooove the new trees and columns and bushes and, and, and ... it gives a whole new look to the island. Can't wait to see everyones pictures! I don't mind about the volcano taking up lots of ressources. i don't need mine. And that's what an errupting volcano does, right? It takes all your belongings and burns them to ashes. And the mammoth will give dye, and Postman gives ressources and all of Homnibus statues ... The update is nearly perfect! There are so many things implemented we wished for for so long. Wysteria trees, lager pathways, a shark, sand for the planet, special ViP only-stuff ... I absolutely enjoy it.
    Last edited by Tenny; 07-21-2014, 12:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Purple!
    commented on 's reply
    Congratulations!!!

• Evabevasmurf
    replied
    Amazon released the update and I HAVE VANITY!!!!! And Caveman. And I am a happy smurf today!!!

Leave a comment:

• RheaCarolina
    commented on 's reply
    Can't you just turn him around and he stand on the other side? That is how the other huts work

• Purple!
    commented on 's reply
    There is a big difference. Vanity was completely unavailable to Android players no matter how bad they wanted him. Postman Smurf is available to everyone, you just have to spend the money to become a VIP. It is unusual to have a Smurf in the VIP section, and I can't say I'm for it, but if you really want him you can save up and get him.

• supersmurf
    replied
    I would like to express my happiness for this wonderful update! There are a lot of innovations and beautiful creations that should be stressed: for example, the baby mammuth ---we have to "feed" him to have him grow--- that's a great idea! All the prehistoric stuff is amazing; moreover, I loved the VIP "gift" to have a 12hrs trip and surely you'll have a gift back. And postman he's cute and the cinema idea so great! But most of all, finally Vanity Smurf! we should all be very happy for that (looking at this and the old forum, a lot of people asked for him!). I wasn't exciting with volcano idea but now I find it great --- I preferred only the first stage with the percentage "stolen" of resources, but anyway... let's be frank, we have sometime so much resources (for me, stardust) that we cannot use, so it's good sometimes to have them lowered. Ah... Wonderful the big square tile! I began to use it just to improve certain areas (like the Castle).

Leave a comment:

• chickadee2013
    commented on 's reply
    Not sure what you mean about the nose of the sphinx Purple. The RL one had his nose broken (shot off when it was used for target practise).

• Morning Sky
    commented on 's reply
    Excited about the new critter limit! Thanks Beeline! The Smurfs with the Dino Costume are on my Island now!

• Smurf_Maruda
    replied
    The update is out!!!

Leave a comment:

• DCMURFY1
    commented on 's reply
    This is not good about the limits, what does it say for the future of long term players at their max or near reaching it. Will it become a ticketed update, or will that be the thing now with beeline, I hope beeline don't do my prediction about TICKETED UPDATES, this means to me every update I would loose something in the game and have to find the receipt and submit a ticket. Not a trend I fond of at all. Maybe it's just me but whatever the excuse I never consider it justifyable,(beeline themselves are never sorry) it's a rule of liability, never try to admit fault or take responsibility directly, indirectly Is much safer and cost efficient. But I admit my biggest concern for the future of the game is our character limits sv new future items. Very sad.

• chickadee2013
    commented on 's reply
    Looks great Fireman! The smurf is so happy he's hugging a sheep.

• Pachemz
    commented on 's reply
    I also find it kind of unfair that Postman Smurf is for VIP only. It just doesn't seem right that some players can't have a particular special smurf. I use android so I know how it feels to not be offered a special smurf. It feels like you're being singled out and it sucks.
Working...
X