Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village Android version 1.4.4a is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is very exciting, thank you Spelling Bee for posting these pictures after work hours CONGRATULATIONS to Android players who finally get their Vanity, and having your update first compensates for the long wait last time Purple, I'm very sorry about your character limit conundrum…what are you going to do?!? Start over? I anticipate a major campaign…what solution will Beeline come up with? If Purple can't have dinosaurs, we may have to storm HQ with pitchforks and torches! Can some of our Android friends explain more about Smurfette and the crystal and post a picture of the wisteria bush? Evabeva?

Comment

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      yes, i'm verry sorry for him ( and for many people who have and will have this problem ) although i don't need to worry about character limit ploblem, i want to do some help about this if i can.

What? Nooooooo. My Sanctuary is gone!!!
    I updated a SB bush, but it went wrong. The game crashed. I restarted my phone and now I have a second SB bush, fully loaded, but the bush is where the Sanctuary was ...

Comment

• Tenny
      Tenny commented
      Editing a comment
      An the Planet Archaeologists hut shows the Critter limit ... now that doesn't make any sense.
      On the mountain it's the throne.

And I always thought the Critter limit is 250? All are showing a total of 245 (planet 125)

• Corn Su
      Corn Su commented
      Editing a comment
      funny I can't see that. Caveman smurf showed me the character limit before I purchased him - now nothing. and the other things sanctuary, throne don't show me critter limits. weird.

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      That definitely sounds like some sort of glitch Tenny. Glad it resolved itself.

Goody morning, sorry I can't upload pics. I tried it via my laptop but the pics are too big.
    My review about the update. I'm not as excited as I was before the update.
    The cinema is nice but it just plays ads from other games. I would love to see some smurfy things but no. But it works.
    I can't claim the Emperor Swoof sculpture. It's not fixed yet.
    Also the black field in space is not cleared.
    The Vulcano looks nice but it requires a lot of recources!!!! Hopefully it's just in my game, because I have a lot.
    I'm really sorry for players who are at the character limit on the island, because I couldn't find anything in the menu to solve this problem. And the DINOS count to the character limit. This is not fair.
    The golden Oar on the island is nice and it unlocks a 12 hour raft adventure with 100% item chance. available just for VIPS
    I have nothing to say about Handy's new whitering hut. It's too expensive.

So yes that's it.

Comment

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      And forgot, what's the golden oar? Do we need to buy it for SB?

• Corn Su
      Corn Su commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi tapaz I know about imgur but it didn't work on my phone. However a friend is helping me know. Lol hopefully he is still alive.
      Anyway the golden oar is available for VIP's and it unlocks a 12 hour raft voyage with 100% items chance. And it's free

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the info!

Thisnupdate is so grate, cant wait to buy some things and btw why are now updates coming earlier on android than ios, is it google play or you beeline?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Beeline tries to release them both as close together as possible. Sometimes the Apple review process takes longer and the Android version comes out first. Most of the time though, the iOS version arrives first.

Yes it is out and more VIP things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😄😃😀 soon it will be on IOS for me to play on.

Comment

Some Long time Players are at character Limit and can not have Dinos on the Island. A request to everybody: please subscribe this Idea: http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...h-of-our-areas

Comment

Corn Su, can you see the character limit in the building menu? Tap on the Sanctuary/Caveman hut/throne/Archaelogists hut that you already bought and in the description on the left you should be able to see your character limit. Strange ....

Comment

• Corn Su
          Corn Su commented
          Editing a comment
          Nope nothing. anyway it's not important for me. I know I'm at my character limit in the main village and space. Oh and my cinema is loading too right now. I could watch 5 movies. I also figured out there is a Quest from Papa Smurf - he requires to place the cinema and watch a movie. Maybe you have to wait until Papa Smurf ask you about that. I'm pretty sure there is a limit too - how many films you can watch a day.

• Tenny
          Tenny commented
          Editing a comment
          Aaaah, so i'll look out for Papas quest. Thank you!

old items, new look...(some pictures show old look of items too

Comment

• Pandemonium
          Pandemonium commented
          Editing a comment
          In first picture black jeckal is changed and sphinx is changed too

btw beeline if you changed emperor swoofs look why didnt you changed his statue look
          Last edited by Pandemonium; 07-18-2014, 03:46 AM.

• Tenny
          Tenny commented
          Editing a comment
          Anubis changed his looks, too. They all look clumsy now. I can understand why they changed Emperor, but the Jackal? Nope.

• Tenny
          Tenny commented
          Editing a comment
          The Sphinx has got a tail now ...

Additional changing of the appearance is a true bad habit!

Comment

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm not saying it is the case here, but sometimes design changes are done at the request of the license holders and are beyond the control of the developer.

• LightofFire
          LightofFire commented
          Editing a comment
          It looks strange... I don't like the new look of emperor and the jackal... It looks not right for me... Before emperor looks like a real emperor, now he is looking like a kid with costumes.. And the jackal, where are the ears? And baker? He looks also not as before, or?

• chickadee2013
          chickadee2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          Not sure what you mean about the nose of the sphinx Purple. The RL one had his nose broken (shot off when it was used for target practise).

From mysmurfsvillage.com:

"There is a minimum amount of resources for each stage, which can be found in the table below, but each stage takes about 33% or one third of the current stock of resources if that is higher than the minimum requirement."

Is this true? The resources percentage is back?

Comment

• Morning Sky
          Morning Sky commented
          Editing a comment
          Spelling Bee, they take 33% every stage! Nevertheless, nothing is there left!

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          I know Morning. It's the percentage or the minimum amounts shown in the chart above.

• Morning Sky
          Morning Sky commented
          Editing a comment
          But we will lose about 80%!
          Example: I have 18000 Wood in my village. In the first Stage I pay 33% = 5940; now I have 18000-5940= 12060 Wood. For the second Stage I pay 33% = 3980 and as the Resultat I have now 8080 Wood. Again I pay 33% from 8080 = 2666 for the third Stage and will only have 5414 Wood. Again I pay in the 4th Stage 33% = 1786. as the Resultat now I have only 3628 Wood. I have lost about 80% from 18000! That is robber baronry!!! I have payed SB for most of my Wood by Luckys Mini Game and I payed for EO like the Mansion and so on.

This update is incredible i like the back story u gave Caveman smurf of how he got there, in the quests and the fact that we dig up ancient bones to revive past Dinos is super fun...I would have said smth sooner but i was so busy decorating last nite, i got straight into fixing the island up
        So many wonderful things plus the large pathways are very well done now i can actually have real looking grass on my mountain which is smth i waned for a long time it makes it easier to change the look of the landscape
        Also a big thanks for making Vanity 's hut available for coins, that was really nice of u guys ^^
        Now to get back to digging up some awesome Dinos!
        Last edited by Nakiamie; 07-18-2014, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Oh, for goodness sake!!!!! I was on the site last night about 8pm my time. Liked a few things. Made a few comments. Put my smurfs to bed. It is now 7:45am, my time, and I find out that the Android version is out! But, wait, I play through Amazon, the torturers who made me wait almost an extra month for Cowboy smurf! Amazon, the rats who say it is coming but...... not yet! Amazon, the folks who just don't see how important it is to be first to have the new update. Sorry, I'm just wondering how long I will have to wait for Vanity. Finally, finally, he is within my grasp! Now I feel like Gargamel. So close, and yet so far away! Trust me, if I had the opportunity to update, I would have been on here posting info.

Comment

• Tapasz
            Tapasz commented
            Editing a comment
            Djeez how unlucky you are. I feel sorry for you! (Aren't you tempted to play on a different device? I know I would if I had to wait a month for an update)

• Evabevasmurf
            Evabevasmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Tapasz - yes, I am very tempted to try to change devices, and play through someone who won't make me wait and wait and wait, but then I think - what if something went wrong and I lost my village. I am not very techno-smart, and I am terrified of losing my village and having to start over if I try to transfer it. Amazon didn't make me wait so long before. At first the updates came within days of each other. When I first found smurfs village on the Amazon site I was so excited I didn't think to check around and see if I could get it from soneone else. At the time I didn't have an iPad and didn't want one. then my husband surprised me with an iPad. If I had known the iPad was in the works, I would have waited! Oh, well, I can be a grown-up and not cry and stamp my feet. Maybe.

• Tapasz
            Tapasz commented
            Editing a comment
            It's so sad you can't transfer your game to iOS! Maybe, in future they'll think of something. Meanwhile try to hold on to your adult self, LOL! :: Don't adults stamp their feet and cry? Oops, might be my inner child acting up then 😃 :::

Spellingbee can you please clear up one thing for me. I've finished one dino so far. But it's not roaming!!! So why does it count towards the character limit. Right now it looks like it, works like the snails in the MV. Just stand where you put them and when a smurf is free, he can ride it. Is this a glitch. Sorry don't get that

Comment

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            You are correct Corn Su. Smurfs do ride on them, but they are stationary until they ride. Also, they are not reflected in the Critter Counter. I'm waiting on confirmation from Beeline, but I don't believe they count towards the Character Limit.

• Corn Su
            Corn Su commented
            Editing a comment
            So then PURPLE you'll get the dinos!!! Please can someone inform her/him.

• Purple!
            Purple! commented
            Editing a comment
            I hope you are right Corn Su! That T-Rex looks fantastic! I really, really, want one!

Give us our ios update or the apple gets it...

Comment

Well, my enthusiasm for this update has diminished drastically. Like Morning Sky I'm at character limit, I spent a lot of last night thinking about it, it is just so upsetting. I was so excited about the dinosaurs, I mean really, really excited. It is really painful to know that I can't have them in my village. Spelling Bee does the development team have anything planned to solve this issue?

Comment

• Purple!
              Purple! commented
              Editing a comment
              Gosh, I don't want to get too excited again, just in case I can't get them. I really was up all night worried about the character limit, and stressed about not getting the dinos. I don't want to get my hopes up too much to have the squashed again. Thanks for looking into this Spelling Bee! It is really important to me! I would be totally psyched to get the dinos!!!!

• Tapasz
              Tapasz commented
              Editing a comment
              Fingers crossed for you Purple!

• Evabevasmurf
              Evabevasmurf commented
              Editing a comment
              Fingers crossed here, too, Purple for you and Morning Sky and anyone else who is at character limit on the island. Because those dinosaurs look amazing.
          Working...
          X