Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village Android version 1.4.4a is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Joy about this update has been spoilt for me thoroughly! Thise Update is so disappointing! Beeline will Rob of my resources. I will not be able to get the dinos and some items are changed nastily!

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm on the edge of my seat! This is really exciting, but I'm really worried also, I have my fingers crossed, on both hands! Thanks for doing this Spelling Bee! You are the best! I really want the dinos! Especially that T-Rex and the Saber Tooth Tiger!

• catcat
      catcat commented
      Editing a comment
      I am disappointed available. I Have worked hard for my resources. For a berry per week - it's not worth it to me

• DCMURFY1
      DCMURFY1 commented
      Editing a comment
      This is not good about the limits, what does it say for the future of long term players at their max or near reaching it. Will it become a ticketed update, or will that be the thing now with beeline, I hope beeline don't do my prediction about TICKETED UPDATES, this means to me every update I would loose something in the game and have to find the receipt and submit a ticket. Not a trend I fond of at all. Maybe it's just me but whatever the excuse I never consider it justifyable,(beeline themselves are never sorry) it's a rule of liability, never try to admit fault or take responsibility directly, indirectly Is much safer and cost efficient. But I admit my biggest concern for the future of the game is our character limits sv new future items. Very sad.

I bet the stationary dinosaurs are how they are supposed to behave; just moving when a Smurf rides them. I think maybe that is how they got around the character limit for the snails, unicorns and flying planes in the MV. When a Smurf rides it, it 'takes up' that Smurfs 'moving character' slot for the length of the ride. That said, if it IS the same as on the mainland, the Dino's shouldn't count towards the character limit, either!

I bet A LOT of people who are at character limit (many long time players) will be very upset when they update and realize they won't get dinosaurs!
    Last edited by Cupcake; 07-18-2014, 07:48 AM.

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope you are right Cupcake! It does seem strange that the Snails and Unicorns don't count as character and the Dinos do. I so hope you are right!

Hmmm....at first glance seeing the topic I was happy. Scrolling further down the pages my enthusiasm went down as well. Again taking away a lot of my resources? Why has this returned? We fought for it to change and now it's back to start.
    Last edited by Tapasz; 07-18-2014, 08:14 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• Corn Su
      Corn Su commented
      Editing a comment
      I wasn't that happy when I saw it takes 10.000 wood, 10.000 stone, 8000 stardust and iver 1000 dye. And I'm still worry about tomorrow cause I still have 20.000 woods, 22.000 stobe, 16.000 stardust and 5000 dye!!!!!

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      Tomorrow it will take another 33% of your resources!

• Teddybear 04
      Teddybear 04 commented
      Editing a comment
      It is like the in-game ads for the stupid other games....we were soooo glad we got rid of them....I do not even like the design of the vulcano. Taking away that many resources is not acceptable.

Comment

• Xenia777
      Xenia777 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why is there a heart on top of mechanical smurf? Did he fell in love with someone or is it Sassette behind him, I cant see?!?

• Corn Su
      Corn Su commented
      Editing a comment
      It's Sassette

• Xenia777
      Xenia777 commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought so! 😉

Spelling Bee, can you still see the whole reply or do I have to start over again??

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      I just see the one sentence, the same as you.

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      Arghhhh.......have to start over again. While I usually always copy first I forgot it this time. Will save it for the iOS thread, no time now.
      Last edited by Tapasz; 07-18-2014, 08:25 AM.

Eventually I'm going to have to go to work, but I really would love to know about the dinos! This update looks so amazing! I am so hoping I can have the full update experience and get my hands on all those super awesome dinos!

Comment

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm so sad! But hopeful, Beeline will find a Solution for this Problem on the Island. The Dino Costume will be the first EO I will not have
      http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...h-of-our-areas
      Last edited by Morning Sky; 07-18-2014, 12:07 PM.

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Super excited about the dinos! I loved the costume, a bit disappointed, I would have loved it, but I can deal without having it, It is something I can enjoy in my friends villages.

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      Excited about the new critter limit! Thanks Beeline! The Smurfs with the Dino Costume are on my Island now!

GOOD NEWS everyone! I have confirmed with the Studio that the Dinos DO NOT count towards the character limit. The will work exactly the same as the Planes and Unicorns etc.

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Super news for everyone at the limit! Kudos to Beeline for having found a partial solution and giving us creatures that can move when a Smurf is involved- brilliant! [I think the thread about storing/deleting/neutralizing characters in some fashion is still valid, though.]

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes Cupcakes, it is still valid - I really want the funny ittle Dino Costume, Worker Bee posted. It will be a EO that counts towards the character limit.
      http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...h-of-our-areas

• Caro
      Caro commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the detective work, Spelling Bee

Awesome!!!!! Thank you so much Spelling Bed! You have made my day!! My whole life really!!! This is the best news ever!!!!!!

I was so upset! I really, really, really want the dinos! I am so happy! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I amost had to call in sick to work today, because I wasn't sure I could focus, and after the news about the dinos and character limit I didn't get much sleep last night!

My enthusiasm has returned!!! Release the update!

Thanks again Spelling Bee! I have fallen in love with you all over again! If I ever misbehave on the forum again just remind me of how you found out about the dinos for me, and I'll get back in line!

I can't wait to get my T-Rex and my Sabor Tooth Tiger! Best day ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!?,

Comment

• Evabevasmurf
      Evabevasmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Great, Purple! I'm glad you will be able to get the dinos, the shark, the mammoth! I just wish you could work up a bit of enthusiasm for the news (HaHa!). Seriously, I am glad for you and Morning Sky!

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      The video is a great idea! I think this community needs to see the hostilities I have to endure at work when I try to share my views and love about Smurfs' Village at work. I have to be careful, and cannot do it without my co workers consent I don't want to have troubles with HR again. I was told by them they didn't want any more complaints about me talk about Smurfs at work. The break room is suppose to be ok, but trying time a break with my coworkers is difficult. In a company that has hundreds of employees you would think that I wouldn't be sitting alone in the break room all the time, the good news about having breaks alone is I have plenty of uninterrupted time on the forum.

• Caro
      Caro commented
      Editing a comment
      Fingers crossed that the shark is available MV for you, Purple . But that is great news. Congrats !!

My first stage of the vulcano I'm still crying (silentley)

Comment

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      That is robber baronry and retrograde step into old misperformance!

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Guys it is the volcano! It is a deal even if they wanted a million of each resource! Just because it is expensive doesn't mean I'm not going to get it! It is without question the best wonder they have ever had! Well that and King Smurfs castle, but this one glows in the dark!

• Corn Su
      Corn Su commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh Pachemz when you are annoyed by this "LOVELY SMURFETTE BUTTON" you will have fun with the cinema. Can't wait for your comment lol

Don't take the day off work until we actually get the update, Purple! :::snickers at the thought of Purple being trussed up and left in a broom closet by his annoyed co-workers:::

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
      Unicorn Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yeah, Purple!! That would be so much fun!! If we could actually sit down together and brainstorm... We would be unstoppable! 😊

• cosmickitten
      cosmickitten commented
      Editing a comment
      Oooooo - can I have a pink uniform??

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, Cosmic!

Purple, they didn't tie the ropes too tight, did they? You look kinda, ah, purple....

I apsolutelly love this update, but Im very dissapointed about percentage they are taking for building volcano... Its a complete resources rip-off, as if they are punishing us for the raft bug from last update, where we all collected many resources because of this bug. But still, it was not our mistake, its their mistake, so why punishing us? I was happy that I have enough resources to build new wonder without any innteruption for the first time, without waiting to collect and gather S/W/D in between for each stage, but now I see its not the case. Rather than giving them thousands of resources for each stage, Im gonna spend them for customising all the huts, till I reach minimum required for the first stage,then start building, and then collect again slowly for next stages. Which is still ok, because it will keep me occupied for some time, but I wonder how will my neighbouring friends feel, since more than half of them havent even finished all those wonders on the mountain, or havent even started building wonders on the planet. It will take them ages to build all that..I hope its the last time they put this percentage ripoff into building the wonder, its not fair and its unnecessary. But Im happy about everything else from this update, cant wait for it co come on iOS! 😊

Comment

Why on my smurfsvillage does it say the volcano needs: 1 570 485 120 80 24 hours 2 570 485 120 80 48 hours 3 570 485 120 80 48 hours 4 570 485 120 80 48 hours

Comment

• Shaunie314
        Shaunie314 commented
        Editing a comment
        Theses are the very minimum of resources you will need to build it, the article reads "There was however a change in the resources needed to build the volcano. There is a minimum amount of resources for each stage, which can be found in the table below, but each stage takes about 33% or one third of the current stock of resources if that is higher than the minimum requirement. This is a similar way to how the first wonders used to work, which took about 80% of the current stock on the first stage. In this case the 33% rule applies to each stage." So for example if you have 400 wood, 570 wood is the minimum you need to start. If you have 1000 wood it will take 33% to start.

• Myleen73
        Myleen73 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey, he wrote about HOURS not about needed recources!

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        This is what you find on mysmurfsvillage:

Last edited by Morning Sky; 07-18-2014, 03:32 PM.

Welcome to the village Vanity Smurf! We were all worried about you!! Looking gorgeous as always!

Comment

• Evabevasmurf
        Evabevasmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, it's Vanity!!! Thanks, Fireman, for posting this first look at Vanity.

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        Interesting, Vanity is identical in this image to the IOS version. In the other image in the Android menu he stands on the opposite side of his hut in front of the white fence. I guess it is a identical Vanity for android and IOS players.

• RheaCarolina
        RheaCarolina commented
        Editing a comment
        Can't you just turn him around and he stand on the other side? That is how the other huts work

So does it take the minimum amount you need plus 33% on top of the minimum?

Comment

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        No, If you have more than the Minimum you will lose about 80%!
        Example: You have 18000 Wood in your village. In the first Stage You pay 33% = 5940; now you have 18000-5940= 12060 Wood. For the second Stage You pay 33% = 3980 and as the Resultat You have now 8080 Wood. Again You pay 33% from 8080 = 2666 for the third Stage and now you will only have 5414 Wood. Again you pay in the 4th Stage 33% = 1786. as the Resultat now you have only 3628 Wood. You have lost about 80% from 18000!

Smurfy Cinema!

Comment

Working...
      X