Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village Android version 1.4.4a is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CindySmurf
    replied
    Nice work Fireman! You don't mess around. Lots of sbs flew out of your villages today. LOL Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Leave a comment:

• Caro
    commented on 's reply
    ::swoon::

The large paths are fantastic too!! Can't wait to redo my whole mountain

And that ranch is really great, fireman. You have a real talent

• Caro
    commented on 's reply
    ::shriek::

Look at those trees!! LOVE them!!!! Is no one else excited about those trees?!? They are fabulous!!!!!!

BTW, awesome prehistoric park, Fireman . Thanks for posting so many great pics

• Caro
    commented on 's reply
    Fingers crossed that the shark is available MV for you, Purple . But that is great news. Congrats !!

• Caro
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the detective work, Spelling Bee

• Fireman Smurf
    replied
    The new Golden Oar, which is complimentary for VIPs: Gives access to a new VIP voyage with 100% chance of success:

Leave a comment:

• Fireman Smurf
    commented on 's reply
    I wanted to say a big thank you to the team at Beeline for bringing Vanity Smurf to our villages. We really do appreciate it! He looks right at home already.

• Morning Sky
    commented on 's reply
    33% from 2000 = 660
    You will pay 660 wood in the first stage.
    Last edited by Morning Sky; 07-18-2014, 03:53 PM.

• Spelling Bee
    commented on 's reply
    Brandon, if you have more than the minimum it will take 33% of that amount. It won't take both.

• Fireman Smurf
    replied
    Putting the new big tiles to use:

Leave a comment:

• Morning Sky
    commented on 's reply
    No, If you have more than the Minimum you will lose about 80%!
    Example: You have 18000 Wood in your village. In the first Stage You pay 33% = 5940; now you have 18000-5940= 12060 Wood. For the second Stage You pay 33% = 3980 and as the Resultat You have now 8080 Wood. Again You pay 33% from 8080 = 2666 for the third Stage and now you will only have 5414 Wood. Again you pay in the 4th Stage 33% = 1786. as the Resultat now you have only 3628 Wood. You have lost about 80% from 18000!

• Fireman Smurf
    replied
    Postman Smurf: No new accessory items for Postman Smurf yet. I do love how is hut looks though!!

Leave a comment:

• Fireman Smurf
    replied
    The startings of my Prehistoric park: I was naughty and used SB to complete my volcano, I wanted to know how it would look in the space I had allocated for it.

Leave a comment:

• Teddybear 04
    commented on 's reply
    It is like the in-game ads for the stupid other games....we were soooo glad we got rid of them....I do not even like the design of the vulcano. Taking away that many resources is not acceptable.

• Brandon
    replied
    What I'm trying to say is... If something takes 500 wood minimum to build and I have 2000 wood, would it take the minimum amount plus 33%?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X