Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village Android version 1.4.4a is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I'm trying to say is... If something takes 500 wood minimum to build and I have 2000 wood, would it take the minimum amount plus 33%?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Brandon, if you have more than the minimum it will take 33% of that amount. It won't take both.

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      33% from 2000 = 660
      You will pay 660 wood in the first stage.
      Last edited by Morning Sky; 07-18-2014, 03:53 PM.

The startings of my Prehistoric park: I was naughty and used SB to complete my volcano, I wanted to know how it would look in the space I had allocated for it.

Comment

• Evabevasmurf
      Evabevasmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      The trees are awesome! The volcano looks great. I was afraid it would be too small, but it looks just right. Thanks, Fireman, for posting.

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Love the Volcano! Everything looks great! The new trees are awesome!

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      The volcano looks great Fireman. It actually looks better in the village than the close-up teaser pic we had. The trees are great and will be awesome with the rainforest rivers we will get one day :::tongue in cheek::: maybe ... Hint. Thanks Fireman for your pics! Your parkland area is looking great. You have a nice big area there - big enough for dinosaurs!

Postman Smurf: No new accessory items for Postman Smurf yet. I do love how is hut looks though!!

Comment

• Evabevasmurf
      Evabevasmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      I love Postman's hut. He will be a great addition to our villages.

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure will guys. He looks great.

Putting the new big tiles to use:

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Those big grass squares are amazing, and both your areas look great, Fireman!

• Evabevasmurf
      Evabevasmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      The new giant tiles are better than great. Whoever had the original idea was a genius! Your sheep pen and ranch are really nice, Fireman.

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks great Fireman! The smurf is so happy he's hugging a sheep.

The new Golden Oar, which is complimentary for VIPs: Gives access to a new VIP voyage with 100% chance of success:

Comment

• Evabevasmurf
      Evabevasmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, this is a nice surprise.

Nice work Fireman! You don't mess around. Lots of sbs flew out of your villages today. LOL Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Comment

The GC icon has changed!!! Wow. This might be a late update!! 😍

Comment

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for letting us know Unicorn! This thing should be live tonight!

Honestly, I'm not that excited with this update anymore. One smurf from comic book: the postman smurf will not be mine. I never watch smurf cartoon, but knew and loved smurfs from its comic book. I was excited to finally have the postman. However.... Sigh... I don't know what to say to express my disappointment. Don't get me wrong, Beeline had done great job so far....and of course we cannot turn a blind eye on commercial necessities... But....well....I just want to say... I'm deeply disappointed and sad. It had been 3 years I've been playing smurfs' village, and well...this is the first time I've been denied a chance to have a special smurf. Now, I totally understand what the android buddies felt about vanity. I was thinking that vanity does do much, and I almost never play vanity's game....but, one of our colleague here said that she/he think vanity is necessary because peyo thought vanity was necessary. I totally agree with that. I know you cannot really compared vanity with postman smurf. Vanity is main character on many big stories, while postman only featured as supporting character. But still, I'm hoping for a grande launch of Postman in the normal menu in the future. Where postman can be featured as Game Center's icon.

Comment

• Pachemz
        Pachemz commented
        Editing a comment
        I also find it kind of unfair that Postman Smurf is for VIP only. It just doesn't seem right that some players can't have a particular special smurf. I use android so I know how it feels to not be offered a special smurf. It feels like you're being singled out and it sucks.

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        There is a big difference. Vanity was completely unavailable to Android players no matter how bad they wanted him. Postman Smurf is available to everyone, you just have to spend the money to become a VIP. It is unusual to have a Smurf in the VIP section, and I can't say I'm for it, but if you really want him you can save up and get him.

• Corn Su
        Corn Su commented
        Editing a comment
        I totally agree with Pachemz a special smurf should never be a VIP item. Special critters yes but never a smurf.

And for 450Paddington I totally agree to your post. This update is nice - nothing more. Sorry Beeline but I'm not impressed as always. The ideas were good but they are not working in the reality.

The update is out!!!

Comment

I would like to express my happiness for this wonderful update! There are a lot of innovations and beautiful creations that should be stressed: for example, the baby mammuth ---we have to "feed" him to have him grow--- that's a great idea! All the prehistoric stuff is amazing; moreover, I loved the VIP "gift" to have a 12hrs trip and surely you'll have a gift back. And postman he's cute and the cinema idea so great! But most of all, finally Vanity Smurf! we should all be very happy for that (looking at this and the old forum, a lot of people asked for him!). I wasn't exciting with volcano idea but now I find it great --- I preferred only the first stage with the percentage "stolen" of resources, but anyway... let's be frank, we have sometime so much resources (for me, stardust) that we cannot use, so it's good sometimes to have them lowered. Ah... Wonderful the big square tile! I began to use it just to improve certain areas (like the Castle).

Comment

Amazon released the update and I HAVE VANITY!!!!! And Caveman. And I am a happy smurf today!!!

Comment

• Purple!
            Purple! commented
            Editing a comment
            Congratulations!!!

• chickadee2013
            chickadee2013 commented
            Editing a comment
            Happy days Evabevasmurf. Hope you have fun with it! I'm just so happy for you that the Android players got Vanity. The Beeline team must have been cheering too when that got the go-ahead.

I really enjoy this wonderful update on both devices! Dinosaurs are simply thrilling, I can't help it! I loooooove the new trees and columns and bushes and, and, and ... it gives a whole new look to the island. Can't wait to see everyones pictures! I don't mind about the volcano taking up lots of ressources. i don't need mine. And that's what an errupting volcano does, right? It takes all your belongings and burns them to ashes. And the mammoth will give dye, and Postman gives ressources and all of Homnibus statues ... The update is nearly perfect! There are so many things implemented we wished for for so long. Wysteria trees, lager pathways, a shark, sand for the planet, special ViP only-stuff ... I absolutely enjoy it.
          Last edited by Tenny; 07-21-2014, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Finally T-Rex is done. I thought, I would end up as a phrehistoric human, before I could finish him. Took me a day to dig up the last bone.

Comment

• Corn Su
            Corn Su commented
            Editing a comment
            Thx. I just got bones from digging. It's strange it took me a whole day to dig up one bone to finish rex. And guess what. After I've finished it, I got 3 bones. So I've also finished the small one. I'm pretty sure I won't find a bone for the next days.

• supersmurf
            supersmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            wow I don't have the T rex yet and I was wondering how it was... it's a bit scary... Anyway, it happened to me too not to find bones for a long time and then a lot all at once So, keep digging... PS: anyone can post all the prehistoric creatures? PPS: the little mammuth is so cue I'm afraid to feed him to make him grown...

• chickadee2013
            chickadee2013 commented
            Editing a comment
            Great pic Corn Su! Thanks for posting it. I've only found one bone so far so I'm enjoying seeing what they're like.

Si tu es français et que tu cherches des réponses ou simplement discuter du jeu smurfs village , rejoint notre groupe sur Facebook " Smurfs village des fans français" !

Comment

WOW!
            Been on Holiday & ... VANITY SMURF ...waiting for me when I got home! ...AWESOME!

Not a bad update...loving almost everything...especially the VIP extras

Not happy the lagging issue hasn't been fixed yet...it is getting unbearable on the Planet...Beeline, please fix this soon...along with the Sphinx glitch (it is costing us Smurfberries!)

...& I don't know what happened to the Jackal Sculptures but they are really UGLY now!...PLEASE change them back to how they were!

Comment

Working...
            X