Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village Android version 1.4.4a is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suetopia
    commented on 's reply
    My issue with this is that it is expensive enough to purchase just one (the first for the mainland is über expensive - I bought it thinking the others would unlock for free). I feel a bit ripped off that you have to pay for the machines in the other locations. Yes, the are not as expensive as the first, but are still pretty pricy.

• CindySmurf
    replied
    Looks great Corn Su!

Leave a comment:

• Evabevasmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Congratulations on having all of them! I really like how you used the new trees to hide the chasm at the left edge of the island. Your caveman area looks great!

• Corn Su
    replied
    Now I can relax.

Leave a comment:

• chickadee2013
    commented on 's reply
    Okay thanks Ray.

• kimette
    replied
    WOW!
    Been on Holiday & ... VANITY SMURF ...waiting for me when I got home! ...AWESOME!

Not a bad update...loving almost everything...especially the VIP extras

Not happy the lagging issue hasn't been fixed yet...it is getting unbearable on the Planet...Beeline, please fix this soon...along with the Sphinx glitch (it is costing us Smurfberries!)

...& I don't know what happened to the Jackal Sculptures but they are really UGLY now!...PLEASE change them back to how they were!

Leave a comment:

• chickadee2013
    commented on 's reply
    Great pic Corn Su! Thanks for posting it. I've only found one bone so far so I'm enjoying seeing what they're like.

• chickadee2013
    commented on 's reply
    So true Tenny.

• chickadee2013
    commented on 's reply
    Happy days Evabevasmurf. Hope you have fun with it! I'm just so happy for you that the Android players got Vanity. The Beeline team must have been cheering too when that got the go-ahead.

• chickadee2013
    commented on 's reply
    Sure will guys. He looks great.

• chickadee2013
    commented on 's reply
    The volcano looks great Fireman. It actually looks better in the village than the close-up teaser pic we had. The trees are great and will be awesome with the rainforest rivers we will get one day :::tongue in cheek::: maybe ... Hint. Thanks Fireman for your pics! Your parkland area is looking great. You have a nice big area there - big enough for dinosaurs!

• supersmurf
    commented on 's reply
    wow I don't have the T rex yet and I was wondering how it was... it's a bit scary... Anyway, it happened to me too not to find bones for a long time and then a lot all at once So, keep digging... PS: anyone can post all the prehistoric creatures? PPS: the little mammuth is so cue I'm afraid to feed him to make him grown...

• Flora
    replied
    Si tu es français et que tu cherches des réponses ou simplement discuter du jeu smurfs village , rejoint notre groupe sur Facebook " Smurfs village des fans français" !

Leave a comment:

• Corn Su
    commented on 's reply
    Thx. I just got bones from digging. It's strange it took me a whole day to dig up one bone to finish rex. And guess what. After I've finished it, I got 3 bones. So I've also finished the small one. I'm pretty sure I won't find a bone for the next days.

• Evabevasmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Congratulations. I've had smurfs digging constantly and sent out rafts and not gotten a single bone. I did finish the small dinosaur with SBs, so I could have one dinosaur. And my smurfs love riding it!
Working...
X