Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.4.8 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.4.8 is live and available for download!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/smur...ge/id399648212

What's New in Version 1.4.8

A Royally Cute New Update!

- Complete Grandpa Smurf’s quests to Meet King Smurf and start rebuilding his Royal Castle on the mountaintop
    - Unlock medieval castle decorations as you complete each stage of King Smurf’s Castle Smurfy Wonder
    - Clown around with even more of your favorite mini games to earn tickets for NEW smurfy prizes from Clown Smurf!
    - Place Clown Smurf’s Ticket Machine to collect 500 prize tickets in 15 days or get his Clown Car to earn 2 extra for each completed task!
    - Celebrate the snowy holiday season with festive new crops and winter wonderful new decorations!
    - Complete a new Smurf Constellation to unlock a new space expansion on the Swoof planet

Happy Christmas Dance!!!!

Comment

Update finally live, going to update now

Comment

Before I update, does anyone know if the trampoline and the ride ons are still available from clown smurf?

Comment

• LightofFire
          LightofFire commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes they are still available!

• River Smurf
          River Smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you! I am close on tickets for a big item and wanted to make sure that they hadn't gotten rid of them for a bunch of smaller ones. Now I can download like every one else Happy decorating everyone

Whoooohoo it's 2 o'clock in the night in germany on sunday.... I'm very happy that i don't go to sleep...! Happy smurfy christmas to all!!!

Comment

OMG OMG YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY OMGG! I'm updating it now!!!

Comment

Yes it is out!! So happy!!!!!!!

Comment

Nuts! I have to wait for a rice crop to finish growing before I get the next Grandpa Smurf quest for King Smurf.... 14 more hours! This is pure agony! Do you think if I delete the rice, it will reset and Grandpa Smurf will give me the King Smurf quest??

Comment

• happybird
                happybird commented
                Editing a comment
                Did you get your staircase started yet? I've got rice growing for Grandpa, too, and haven't gotten the quest to build the stairs yet, but was able to start them building anyway. Hopefully, the stairs will be halfway done by the time my rice finishes tomorrow

• tzr1877
                tzr1877 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks happybird ... I thought I had to wait for the quest to build the stairs. I've got the stairs started now and I feel much better. I'm going to get myself some eggnog 😉 to celebrate.

Smurfy christmas to all!!! First shot from snowy village!

Comment

• DCMURFY1
                DCMURFY1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Woohoo, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Started decorating like crazy! Love the update.

Comment

Love that the castle is for set resource amounts (not 80% of resources). But, darn it that is uses stardust on the mountain to build castle!! Did not expect that...have been spending stardust on sculptors statues on the planet. Ooops. Edit....and the planet is REALLY super laggy & slow...almost unplayable
                Last edited by Caro; 12-14-2013, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• Caro
                  Caro commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi lightofFire. Yes I used SB to speed up the stairs, but now I'm stuck waiting to build the castle because I didn't realise we needed stardust to build on the mountain!!! Still collecting that! we need 320 stone, 170 wood, 40 dye & 50 stardust. Thanks for the add request, but sorry not adding any friends right now. The current gifting problems are making gifting painful, and I'm struggling with the friend list I have already.

• Bossy
                  Bossy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks caro, for the info

• LightofFire
                  LightofFire commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you caro!

Maybe another time?

It's time to sync and backup my devises. Then I will update

Comment

Yoo-Hoo! Merry Christmas!

Comment

Just updated. So far so good (No crashes YET ). Loving all the Christmas decors. Including Miner smurf and Soccer field to the circus task is a welcome addition (hopefully the other minigames will follow). Immediately bought clown smurf's car to help speed up my ticket collecting Still can't access king smurf yet as I still need to complete my current grandpa smurf's task (acorn).

Comment

Yay! Ray and Morgan, I can get to your villages now, but can't gift because you all haven't updated yet. So glad I can finally access you two again

Comment

• Ray888
                        Ray888 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I will be updating my game shortly...hopefully you all could enter my village now
                    Working...
                    X