Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready for Detective Smurf in the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Normally the updates are live on Thursday...hope Apple will release it faster this time.

Comment

Looking forward to this update but my only concern is land space!! With so many cool things to add I have run out of room which means either not using he new stuff or removing large parts of my village! Any chance we may get more land soon?

Comment

Some of the new items look great! I must admit I am feeling very "Meh" about all of the detective stuff and doubt that I will add any of it, but I love the hydrant and dalmatian (Purple, I didn't know you had one!), and the oak is magnificent and will have pride of place in my MV. I don't know much about the smurf story- having been deprived of cartoon viewing when I was little- but I love Roc and Tharp is great! I also really like the silly springing Smurfs and love the stone tables on the island. I even like the egyptian boats (I don't have any so far, because I think they are all a little ridiculous, but these make more sense). Remains to be seen if those stone tiles are indeed 4x4 and if adding Roc leads to more colors (Black! Glow in the Dark!) and rainbow rivers on the planet!

Comment

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          Ejic, I totally feel the same way about the update! It looks like we are getting some really cool items and others I'm just not that excited about. And I do have a super awesome Dalmatian! He is the best dog in the world, hopefully Fireman's Dalmatian is equally as awesome! I have a feeling Fireman is about to need all the help he can get, because the first sunny day in the village, that goofy giant magnifying glass on the side of Detective Smurfs' hut is liable to set the the whole village on fire!

• Evabevasmurf
          Evabevasmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          HaHaHaHa! The magnifying glass setting the village on fire! Too funny!

• Bossy
          Bossy commented
          Editing a comment
          In this case, the fire hydrant have to be placed near the water in order to have an endless supply

Comment

The icon changed in my gamecneter

Comment

Update live and available on the App Store (Apple users) *updating*

Comment

• chickadee2013
              chickadee2013 commented
              Editing a comment
              Already?! Wow. Do I sleep or update?

• Purple!
              Purple! commented
              Editing a comment
              What?! Just when I have to go to work!

Hi everyone. Since the update is now now live, please move the conversation over to the official update topic: http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...e-for-download

Comment

Working...
            X