Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.5.8 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.5.8 is live and available for download!

Click here to download!

What's new in 1.5.8?
    • Crime doesn’t pay with Detective Smurf on the case. Keep Smurfs’ Village safe with the Detective Smurf mini game
    • New “Cops and Robbers" themed decorations
    • Two New Airplanes and Boats
    • Get back to nature with the Mystical Great Oak Tree Smurfy wonder
    • Add the hydrant booster to Fireman Smurf and unlock Fireman’s Dalmatian friend.
    • New VIP items
    • New Smurfy decorations
    • One new level

First new bug: SV crashes every time when I try to collect XP with the ant eater in the planet. Never had that happen before.

Comment

• Clumsy
      Clumsy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup, same here...

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi guys. It's crashing for me too when using the Space Anteater. Thanks for reporting the issue.

• Astro King
      Astro King commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here! Thought it's only me..

You can have more than 1 Dalmatian, he roams around the village!!!! And so far they are not counting towards critter limit!!!!!!! I already have 5!!!!!

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Jim. There is a small bit of confusion at the moment with the Dalmatian. While they may not count towards you Smurf & Critter Character Limit, they probably do go towards the hidden limit that covers the special Smurfs and EO items etc.. Don't go too nuts with buying lots of Dalmatians just yet. :P

• Jimsyf64
      Jimsyf64 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the info Spelling Bee!!!! I'll control myself!!!

• Amberglass
      Amberglass commented
      Editing a comment
      Deleted....found item
      Last edited by Amberglass; 08-05-2014, 08:21 PM.

How does detective smurf work?

Comment

Initial impressions just from glancing through. Unless you're really into tables or random piles of thieves gold, there's nothing for those without smurfberries - save the beautiful oak of course.

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
        Unicorn Smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        I do agree with you, Dharma. This was the quickest I have ever glanced through all the new items in an update. All of my berries went to the gorgeous Mystical Oak!! And I love it!!! I also like the stone table and chairs on the Island, and the new beach table set. The tree alone was worth updating for me, but I will likely not use too many other new items this time around in my village.

Hi Clumsy. I personally think that Detective's Mini-Game is actually very fun. lol

You are Detective Smurf going through a museum trying to find Thief Smurf's Finger prints with a flash light. You get to move left and right and up and down while trying to find them. Tapping on all of the Finger Prints completes the game.

You can accept the prize you won for free, or use Smurfberries to try again for a different prize.

Comment

• Clumsy
        Clumsy commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you very much Spelling Bee! It looks very fun indeed! Defentely gunna buy him!

• Astro King
        Astro King commented
        Editing a comment
        I played 4 times but didn't manage to find all the fingerprints (so no gifts).. The fingerprints are so small and dark in the room, have to strain my eyes on this game.. But nevertheless, it's still fun!

Here's my story about this update.

A few days ago, I responded to the article by Mysmurfsvillage on how this game got too expensive. I got me thinking, and I decided to update with only 10 smurfberries. The result? I got the Oak tree, and a few tables. The planet is still stuttering, and I am still in need of larger pathways on the planet/island.

Overall, I feel like this is a very poor update. I personally don't think the detective smurf objects work well in the village, based on what I've seen in the preview teasers. Purple also expressed his thoughts on detective smurf's hut: I couldn't agree more.

The balance between sb and coin objects is becoming truly ridiculous. Please, please step your game up Beeline: release a MAJOR bug fix update, now it seems as if I can't even collect xp on the planet with the ant-eater... VERY poor performance...

#LARGERPWATHWAYSONTHEPLANETANDISLAND

Comment

• jane316
        jane316 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Tapasz, how can you earn so many XP from Planet?
        I am wondering if you have 550 mystery trees. :-)

• AdrianG
        AdrianG commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Tapasz, if you still can, I wouldn't recommend updating and rather wait for a bug free update (although you'll might end up waiting a very very VERY long time )

• Tapasz
        Tapasz commented
        Editing a comment
        @Jane, no thank smurf I haven't got that many trees 😃. It's a combination of trees, critters and Egyptian stuff. Collected twice a day it would be 550K but without anteater I can't collect twice a day.

@Adrian, too late (see comment 29) and wish I hadn't. I even considered to downgrade but would lose so much xp from tracker it wouldn't make a difference. And waiting for a bug free update? As in all bugs solved? Won't hold my breath, LOL!

I'm quite liking this update. However, I'm disappointed that the police car doesn't give you XP every so many hours. I enjoy the new mini game. So far I've won a coat/hat hanger pole thing and 1500 coins along with XP.

Comment

It's really silent in here... Its it because of the release time under the week in the middle of the day or only because of the strong bad feelings about the update? Hmmm... I'm updating right now (but it takes ages...) and then i will come back and list all the new stuff for all who've decided to wait and of course our android buddies! *off for catching up things*

Comment

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          It's mostly that the update went live early and in the morning. lol.

The oak takes a huge amount of resources again....I just started the volcano ((((( everything for the detective smurfs cost SB .... very expensive update ....

Comment

Okay here it goes: Main Village

coin items:
          board with wanted poster 1000 coins
          treasure hoard 700 coins
          table with handcuffs 800 coins
          drinks table 300 coins
          pile of money bags 10000 coins, gives out 100 coins every 24 hours
          and that's it... The great oak costs 2500 coins, stage first needs
          570 wood, 485 stones, 120 dye and 80 stardust!
          next will be the SB items on main village

Comment

Okay here are the SB items for the main village... It takes a while to catch all because there are many more than the coin ones...

dunk tank 25 SB 1000 xp every 12 hours VIP ONLY

detective smurf 30 SB, no regular rewards
            detective smurfs desk 25 SB, will give you more time for his mini game and 350 xp each 12 hours

hydrant 20 SB, will unlock the dalmatian
            dalmatian 10 SB and 500 xp each 12 hours
            police car (riddable) 25 SB
            police line-up 20 SB and 750 xp each 12 hours

there are three new planes and a helicopter 25 SB each and you need flying smurf first to unlock

smurf buried in sand 20 SB and 750 xp each 12 hours
            pangolin 25 SB and 350 xp each 12 hours

as you could see there are ALOT of SB items...

Comment

• LightofFire
              LightofFire commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh and yes, you could have more than only one dalmatian! A roaming and granted, cute one!
              And the hydrant makes you able to collect the resources with fireman! Will try it out next time and report if all huts and items are included!

• Hundredth Smurf
              Hundredth Smurf commented
              Editing a comment

• LightofFire
              LightofFire commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks hundredth for adding pictures to it!

I do really love the oak!
            And for now that is just about it for the new update if I am going to stay nice - and my grandma told me to do so...

Oh, to the heck!
            I am looking forward to the EO - they will cost me some this time since most of the items I like must be EO. The Roc, Tharp and the bird in the tree.

I do really, really not like the Detectives Hut. The colors are plain and simple hideous! Who approved this? Fortunately we got the Wisteria in the last update, which can cover up some.
            I mainly got Detective because I did not want to miss out on cool prices. So far I got a coat hanger - but there will probably be better prices?!? And the policecars! They are not allowed in my SV! No way!

I would like to use the new tunnel and the Egyptian boat on the Planet. But since I refuse to decorate on the area which was cleared prematurly untill all the constellations has been revealed those items must wait.

Comment

• LightofFire
              LightofFire commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree on everything you've said! So far i haven't discovered the other new items in the different areas, only the main village! But it disappointed me, except the new great oak!

• Hundredth Smurf
              Hundredth Smurf commented
              Editing a comment

Just updated my husband's iPad. Was able to place the pharoah swoof statue and get the SB, so that was nice. Don't know yet about the anteater because I had just collected from his planet before updating. Don't know if Detective is worth it or not because he just bought Caveman Sunday! He isn't in any hurry to buy Detective. I started the great oak in his village, but he isn't interested in buying any of the new items.

Detective's hut is 30 Sb and I think Purple is right about the color. It is kind of yucky - mustardy-brownish. The Hydrant is 20 Sb. Twintail planes are 25 Sb. Police car is 25 Sb. The Line-up is 20 Sb and I think it is adorable. Pangolin is 25 Sb. Smurf buried in sand is 20 Sb and does not increase the smurf count. dalmation is 10 Sb and needs the hydrant placed first. Gargamel dunk tank is 25 Sb. Gyrocopter is 25 Sb

Comment

• LightofFire
              LightofFire commented
              Editing a comment
              Lol eva we posted at the same time about the sb items in main village 😉 haven't tested to place the statue, busy by catching and writing down all the new stuff so that's nice to know! Thanks, will place it directly!

Detectives mini game has been very generous so far ... I have received 2 bones, the bird in the tree from the teaser images (sorry, drawing a blank on the name) and a beautiful rose fence! Don't care for the hut but the game is cute with some good prizes so far

Comment

• LightofFire
              LightofFire commented
              Editing a comment
              All on the free tries? Nice gifts! Congrats!

• Stacy9107
              Stacy9107 commented
              Editing a comment
              The rose fence was on the free try. The bones and bird were using the smurfberry try

• LightofFire
              LightofFire commented
              Editing a comment
              Bones for berries .. Again?? You could get these for free.. I was really hoping beeline would rethink about that.. And replace the items you could get for coins or even free with items they would be worth the berries! Disappointed..

But the bird in the tree is a really good gift for 5 SB! And the rose archery is great, and for free, WOW! Is it the one from the valentines update or a new one?
          Working...
          X