Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beeline wants to hear your thoughts on the future of the Animal Sanctuary!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beeline wants to hear your thoughts on the future of the Animal Sanctuary!

We’d like to get your thoughts on how many of you play and use the Animal Sanctuary. Please click on the following link to complete a short survey. https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2RT6WXP
    UPDATE:

Hi everyone. Beeline wants to thank you all for your thoughts and feelings on the Animal Sanctuary. After carefully considering all of the feedback, the decision was made to leave the Animal Sanctuary as is. This means it will not be removed and you can continue using it as you have been. Thank you.

Just had a link on Facebook to take a survey about keeping the animal sanctuary. One question asked 'if the sb used were refunded, would you mind losing the animal sanctuary.' (Or similar wording). You can probably find a link to the survey on the mysmurfsvillage site. I love the building itself and would hate to lose that unique structure in my village. I don't try to get new animals, though, because I have all the ones available for coins or attracted by the 5 sb food. IMO, 10 or 20 sb is too high for the other foods and the price to buy the animals outright from the menu is ridiculous. Losing the animals and their play area would be ok with me, I just want to keep the building. What do you all think?

Comment

I, too like the building. And I sure don't want to lose my animals. I adore the guinea pig!

Comment

Lose the animals?!! They are so cute! And some of them are the best ones in the game! I would be ok getting rid of the structure, although I do like it, but not my animals! If they let us place the animals as stationary animals around the village, that would be cool, but I would not be ok with getting rid of them no matter how many SBs they gave me!

Comment

Yeah, now that I think about it some more, I would hate to lose my big rabbits and cats (I mean squirrels). They are cute and I love it when the smurfs ride the rabbit.

Comment

I would hate to loose the building and the animals! It is so cute when the Smurfs interact with the animals, especially the guinea pig. I never go "inside" the tree though.... There is little to do there.

Comment

I love the animal sanctuary! I especially love the cute white rabbits! I hope they aren't actually considering deleting it. Maybe if they would add some similar aspects of hay day (like the barn and cows) it would make it smurfier! And then it would also help being trader smurf. But I just don't want it deleted

Comment

No, no, no,......don't take the animal sanctuary! I don't visit it much, all my animals are at maximum. I love my animals!

Comment

Please don't take away the animal sanctuary! My forest/park wouldn't be complete without it as I've designed my forest/park around it. And my pets! I've spent time, coins and smurfberries nurturing them to what they are now (max level). I also enjoy watching my smurfs riding and interacting with them. I still visit my animal sanctuary from time to time and have been spending my coins on animal food (even though I have no need of it, I guess my pets will have more food than my smurfs to survive an apocalyptic event )

Comment

I love the Sanctuary A LOT do not remove in! Yes it needs a bit of work but I LOVE THE roaming critters in side!! The Sanctuary is 1/9 of my XP income!!!

Comment

The animals are adorable and cute just that the animal sanctuary need some revamp to make us visiting there even more.

Comment

While I don't visit my Animal Sanctuary very often, I love having the structure and the animals that roam through my village. I'd be rather upset if it was taken away.

Comment

Better if more items are introduce into it whereby the animal can interact with it and finally let us visit each other animal sanctuary.

Comment

I have no issue with Sanctuary although what is does is only giving me XP. But why Beeline proposed/pitching to remove it?

Like many, I too had invested SB in it, how is Beeline going to refund them to me, when those berries are earned in-game but not purchased?

Comment

No!I like the building very much and although I don't visit I do like to see my animals coming out for their runs, particularly when it's the 'big' animals and the smurfs sit and ride.Too cute. And how would Beeline know how much sbs you had invested.I bought some of mine straight from the store.No Beeline, sounds like a recipe for disaster, leave it alone. Instead they should be thinking about making the footprints for a lot of the stuff smaller, like some of the bushes take unnecessarily big spaces.

Comment

Working...
                              X